PDA

View Full Version : Homosexuals to finally destroy Arnold Schwarzenegger as politician (PRAVDA)

megimoo
05-27-2009, 03:12 PM
Lessons of democracy from the USA

Another scandal connected with the struggle for the rights of homosexual individuals is gathering pace in the United States. The Supreme Court of California upheld the ban on gay married on May 26. The verdict was based on the results of the referendum conducted in November 2008. The amendment, which the Californians approved, banned gay marriage and defined ‘family’ as a union between a man and a woman.

The court made a merciful decision: the judges refused to find 18,000 previously contracted gay marriages invalid.

However, sexual minorities were not satisfied with the compromise. A crowd of homosexual individuals booed the verdict as soon as it was announced. Human rights activists assured them that the ruling of the Supreme Court would be appealed, because it violated the rights of the minorities, as they stated.

An American citizen of the Russian origin told Pravda.Ru that many in the United States perceived the US history of recent decades as a struggle against oppressions in the society.

“It touches upon races, women and sexual minorities. They have achieved considerable progress as far as the first two categories are concerned, but the struggle with the minorities continues,” he said.

“North-American states are considered to be a source of perversion in the world.

World media regularly report about gay pride parades, which homosexuals organize seeking more and more rights.

The struggle reached its peak when the gay marriage issue came up. Sexual minorities have many adversaries here.

“It may be news to many people, but the so-called Puritans are rather strong in the USA. They mostly represent Christian groups who stand strongly against any forms of bestial activities, including homosexual activities. It is their invincible belief that sexual minorities corrupt the society, destroy traditional family values and mislead young people,” he said.

http://newsfromrussia.com/world/americas/27-05-2009/107632-gay_marriage-0

BadCat
05-27-2009, 03:23 PM
stand strongly against any forms of bestial activities, including homosexual activities.

Bestial activities...both funny and appropriate.
I once had a fag rights person tell me that homos were "natural" because monkeys did it.

stsinner
..."bestial activities..." Love it!

However, I don't see how the judicial system doing exactly what it's supposed to do has anything to with with Ahnold.

BadCat
..."bestial activities..." Love it!

GMTA

stsinner
05-27-2009, 03:26 PM
GMTA

Sorry.. Don't know aht GMTA means..

But I think I figured out what the decision has to do with Ahnold... They homosexuals are mad at him for not preventing the justice to function as intended...

BadCat
05-27-2009, 03:32 PM
Sorry.. Don't know aht GMTA means..

But I think I figured out what the decision has to do with Ahnold... They homosexuals are mad at him for not preventing the justice to function as intended...

Great Minds Think Alike

stsinner
05-27-2009, 03:37 PM
Great Minds Think Alike

Silly me... Damn..

FlaGator
05-27-2009, 04:35 PM
Bestial activities...both funny and appropriate.
I once had a fag rights person tell me that homos were "natural" because monkeys did it.

Monkey's play with their own poo too!

stsinner
05-27-2009, 04:59 PM
Monkey's play with their own poo too!

I've seen a video of a chipm peeing into its own mouth..
Let's all do like monkeys do! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DBuk91phkI)

Rockntractor
05-27-2009, 05:16 PM
I've seen a video of a chipm peeing into its own mouth..
I honsestly believed you. Proof was more than I needed.

Rockntractor
05-27-2009, 05:18 PM
Oh crap ! I forgot to mention I believe you about the gay monkeys too!