PDA

View Full Version : Obama fake Birth Certificate proof here >>>

nero
05-29-2009, 09:40 AM
Post your proof here. Why is it fake ?

Rebel Yell
05-29-2009, 09:50 AM
I, for one, don't buy into the whole fake birth certificate hoopla. I do have to wonder, thiugh, why not just produce it and put this to rest.

With that said, why don't you go to DU and start a thread for the troofers over there?

nero
05-29-2009, 09:56 AM
I, for one, don't buy into the whole fake birth certificate hoopla. I do have to wonder, thiugh, why not just produce it and put this to rest.

With that said, why don't you go to DU and start a thread for the troofers over there?

I was banned from DU.

Obama HAS released a copy of it, and HAS let Factcheck personally handle the document. Take pictures ect.

The reason he doesn't release it is obvious. It excites the radical GOP base. The GOP base is in the middle of destroying the party.

The WH loves these radicals, they have become the face of the GOP.

Jfor
05-29-2009, 10:00 AM
I was banned from DU.

Obama HAS released a copy of it, and HAS let Factcheck personally handle the document. Take pictures ect.

The reason he doesn't release it is obvious. It excites the radical GOP base. The GOP base is in the middle of destroying the party.

The WH loves these radicals, they have become the face of the GOP.

Big difference between a certificate of live birth and an actual birth certificate.

nero
05-29-2009, 10:15 AM
Big difference between a certificate of live birth and an actual birth certificate.

Why isn't this good enough ?

"Therefore, I, as Director of Health for the State of Hawaii, along with the Registrar of Vital Statistics who has statutory authority to oversee and maintain these type of vital records, have personally seen and verified that the Hawaii State Department of Health has Sen. Obama’s original birth certificate on record in accordance with state policies and procedures," Fukino said. http://www.wowowow.com/post/attention-conspiracy-theorists-obama-birth-certificate-verified-134598

And why don't the repubs have to show their BC ?

Rebel Yell
05-29-2009, 10:21 AM
And why don't the repubs have to show their BC ?

Didn't you just ask that same question on the other thread? Why even start this thread if you're just gonna repeat the same questions, that have been answered, from the other thread?

nero
05-29-2009, 10:23 AM
Didn't you just ask that same question on the other thread? Why even start this thread if you're just gonna repeat the same questions, that have been answered, from the other thread?

At this point I probably asked it 3 or 4 times.

If you would kindly give an answer I wouldn't need to ask again. Can you help out ?

nero
05-29-2009, 10:40 AM

Where is an answer ? Please point it out.

The truth ...nobody here would ever answer this question.

Rebel Yell
05-29-2009, 10:47 AM

Were they ever asked? Was there ever any question of where either Bush or Reagan was born? I seem to remember the hoopla about John McCain. He produced a birth certificate.

That's not an answer? Or just not the one you wanted to hear? Just to make you feel better......

It's because Obama isn't white. Why would anyone question where these white men were born? That dark skinned fella, though? Who knows where he came from? We all know all whites are American, and there are no dark skinned people born here.

Feel better now?

nero
05-29-2009, 10:55 AM
JOHN MCCAIN NEVER RELEASED HIS BIRTH CERTIFICATE......PERIOD.

Show me proof.

patriot45
05-29-2009, 10:58 AM
Post your proof here. Why is it fake ?

My apologies to you! I came across his actual BC, it looks real to me. I am satisfied! Thank God you got here in time from the DUmp to keep us on the straight and narrow! :rolleyes:

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i230/patriot45270/obfunn.jpg

nero
05-29-2009, 11:02 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Show me proof.

Jfor
05-29-2009, 11:46 AM
http://moritzlaw.osu.edu/electionlaw/litigation/hollanderv.mccain.php

nero
05-29-2009, 11:52 AM

Show me where it was released. I dare you.

Space Gravy
05-29-2009, 12:00 PM
I still contend that if their were something to this Hillary would have played that card in the primary.

Her people and her would not have missed this.

Space Gravy
05-29-2009, 12:05 PM
My apologies to you! I came across his actual BC, it looks real to me. I am satisfied! Thank God you got here in time from the DUmp to keep us on the straight and narrow! :rolleyes:

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i230/patriot45270/obfunn.jpg

I change my mind. I'm convinced.

Jfor
05-29-2009, 12:12 PM

Follow the link Nero.

nero
05-29-2009, 12:17 PM
Follow the link Nero.

Your link proves my point. Mccain NEVER released his BC.

Your link doesn't show his BC was released, I have no idea why you would post that ?

Jfor
05-29-2009, 12:23 PM
Your link proves my point. Mccain NEVER released his BC.

Your link doesn't show his BC was released, I have no idea why you would post that ?

reading must be something you are not very good at.

http://moritzlaw.osu.edu/electionlaw/litigation/documents/McCain-SurreplyEx-7-21-08.pdf

nero
05-29-2009, 12:27 PM
reading must be something you are not very good at.

http://moritzlaw.osu.edu/electionlaw/litigation/documents/McCain-SurreplyEx-7-21-08.pdf

Reading ? ...If it was released, I would be looking at a picture of it, not reading about it.

nero
05-29-2009, 12:28 PM
Checkmate.

Jfor
05-29-2009, 12:28 PM
Reading ? ...If it was released, I would be looking at a picture of it, not reading about it.

Guess you have no idea how to click a link then huh?

nero
05-29-2009, 12:33 PM
Guess you have no idea how to click a link then huh?

I guess you don't know how to post a picture.

The link that says "Certificate of birth" ..is that what you are talking about ? ..cause a few posts ago you said only a "birth certificate" was acceptable and that a Certificate of Birth was not acceptable...

Unreal, simply amazing hypocrisy on your part.

Psssst, the link doesn't even show a picture, you failed on every level. No wonder your party is dead.

Jfor
05-29-2009, 12:37 PM
I guess you don't know how to post a picture.

The link that says "Certificate of birth" ..is that what you are talking about ? ..cause a few posts ago you said only a "birth certificate" was acceptable and that a Certificate of Birth was not acceptable...

Unreal, simply amazing hypocrisy on your part.

Psssst, the link doesn't even show a picture, you failed on every level. No wonder your party is dead.

Big difference between a certificate of birth and a certificate of live birth. If you had bothered to click on the link you would have seen. Guess you are computer illiterate too because I am looking at a pdf file with the canned copy in it right now. I am done doing your looking around for you. Why don't YOU do a google search for yourself.

nero
05-29-2009, 12:42 PM
Simply post the picture.

Thats all.

megimoo
05-29-2009, 12:43 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Show me proof.
He has been thoroughly vetted many times .His father was in the Navy in the Panama Canall Zone .You need new material, blinkey !

Lars1701a
05-29-2009, 12:44 PM
Simply post the picture.

Thats all.

FFS please piss off and die.

Jfor
05-29-2009, 12:46 PM
Simply post the picture.

Thats all.

ummm... let me think about. No. A quick google and you will see it. Go ahead. Try it. I dare you. I am not in the habit of providing for the less fortunate when they do not try to provide for themselves first. I have given you enough already and it is apparent to me that you are not capable of providing for yourself, so go ask 0 to see if the government can help you out there.

nero
05-29-2009, 12:51 PM
nope, nothing. You lose.....again.

Jfor
05-29-2009, 12:54 PM
nope, nothing. You lose.....again.

You are such a lying pathetic little man.

nero
05-29-2009, 01:22 PM
You are such a lying pathetic little man.

Keep it up, you are killing your party.

BadCat
05-29-2009, 01:26 PM

Only in your wildest fantasies, moonbat.

Jfor
05-29-2009, 01:30 PM

I am killing the conservative movement by not providing you with picture that is easily obtained on the internet? You are killing this country by your reliance on others doing your work for you.

BadCat
05-29-2009, 01:32 PM
I am killing the conservative movement by not providing you with picture that is easily obtained on the internet? You are killing this country by your reliance on others doing your work for you.

He/she/it is killing this country by his/her/its very existence.

sgrooms
05-29-2009, 04:37 PM
Wow. That shit is hilarious.

I clicked the link and got a scan of his birth certificate too. With a doctor, a hospital, and the whole nine yards.

Where was that on mr obama's birth certificate? Or did I miss that?

Jfor
05-29-2009, 04:42 PM
Wow. That shit is hilarious.

I clicked the link and got a scan of his birth certificate too. With a doctor, a hospital, and the whole nine yards.

Where was that on mr obama's birth certificate? Or did I miss that?

Seriously LOL... That is why I knew how stupid Nero was.

stsinner
05-29-2009, 06:09 PM

Show me proof.

John McCain served in the military, you moron. There was no need to call for it.. He didn't have a foreign born father or mother or a mother with an affinity for Muslims..

Obama attended school in Kenya when you had to be a Kenyan citizen to attend school in Kenya. Also, during that time, 1967, America didn't allow for dual citizenship, so he couldn't have simultaneously been a citizen of America and Kenya. Also, naturalized citizens aren't eligible for President. If he was a Kenyan citizen in order to attend school in Kenya, then his only option upon returning to America was to become a naturalized citizen, whether he was born here or not, which has not been proven. The certificate he provided was not an official birth certificate.

stsinner
05-29-2009, 06:15 PM
OH, forget it.. I found rock solid proof:

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m247/brassmonkey71/hawaiibirthcertificate1.jpg

Rockntractor
05-29-2009, 06:24 PM
OH, forget it.. I found rock solid proof:

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m247/brassmonkey71/hawaiibirthcertificate1.jpg
Settled!

Zathras
05-29-2009, 10:00 PM

Show me proof.

Now, what do these things have in common:

Nero

Eyelids

A Bag of Hair

A Box of Rocks

A Bag of Hammers

Rockntractor
05-29-2009, 10:03 PM

Nero

Eyelids

A Bag of Hair

A Box of Rocks

A Bag of Hammers
You forgot something.
http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/squeaking_poop_shaped_chew_toy.jpg?t=1243648927

Sonnabend
05-30-2009, 10:57 AM
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/astrology-news/images/johnmccainbirthcertificate.jpg

nero
05-30-2009, 11:10 AM
LOL.

Lets get this straight.

Mccain posts a terrible copy of something that can't be read and you claim "he realesed his BC"

Obama posts high resolution images of the BC that shows the stamps, sigs, and raised seal, and the right wing claimes... "Obama didn't release his BC"

How fucking stupid are you people ? This is incredible. The BC doesn't even have a seal or stamp

Two guys post pics of their BC, ...but only one truely released his BC ? ..the guy with the unreadable copy.

The GOP seems to be full of idiots.

Tell me again why Obama hasn't released his BC ?

Sonnabend
05-30-2009, 11:19 AM
Mccain posts a terrible copy of something that can't be read and you claim "he realesed his BC"

It's perfectly readable and you are perfectly predictable.

:rolleyes:

Lars1701a
05-30-2009, 11:30 AM
LOL.

Lets get this straight.

Obama posts high resolution images of the BC that shows the stamps, sigs, and raised seal, and the right wing claimes... "Obama didn't release his BC"

How fucking stupid are you people ? This is incredible. The BC doesn't even have a seal or stamp

Two guys post pics of their BC, ...but only one truely released his BC ? ..the guy with the unreadable copy.

The GOP seems to be full of idiots.

Tell me again why Obama hasn't released his BC ?

Wrong again tool the magic negro released a cert of live birth not a BC douche.

nero
05-30-2009, 11:33 AM
Wrong again tool the magic negro released a cert of live birth not a BC douche.

Ummm, McNazi didn't release a birth certificate, his also says Certificate of Birth.

Now what genius ?

nero
05-30-2009, 11:33 AM
It's perfectly readable and you are perfectly predictable.

:rolleyes:

So tell me again why Obama hasn't released his BC ?

Lars1701a
05-30-2009, 11:35 AM
Ummm, McNazi didn't release a birth certificate, his also says Certificate of Birth.

Now what genius ?

Hey genius

What part of my statement "a cert of live birth is not a BC" is not true?

nero
05-30-2009, 11:37 AM
Hey genius

What part of my statement "a cert of live birth is not a BC" is not true?

If a cert of birth is not proof for Obama....then why is Mccains cert of birth proof ?

hazlnut
05-30-2009, 02:20 PM
I still contend that if their were something to this Hillary would have played that card in the primary.

Her people and her would not have missed this.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure FOX would have been all over this back in the primaries.

Of course they're not above dropping it out there from time to time, using the 'some say' method of injecting editorial and spin into the reporting of news without having credible source or background for a story.

Teetop
05-30-2009, 04:02 PM

Nero

Eyelids

A Bag of Hair

A Box of Rocks

A Bag of Hammers

A stinking bag of lying shit also????

Ranger Rick
05-30-2009, 10:42 PM
Lady's, Gentlemen - need I remind you that is is a Hillary issue. She raise the question. It is Democrat Lawyer that are pursuing this issue. From Rush to Reilly, I know of no Conservative form that is actively reporting this issue.

AmPat
05-31-2009, 03:38 AM

Here is your answer: A Republican produced a birth certificate when asked,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,

his name is John McCain. He showed it because there were questions as to his eligibility to hold the office of POTUS, (kind of like what Obama is facing and refusing to settle) . McCain submitted the requested proof and laid the issue to rest. Now kindly shut up about this.

The ISSUE is not (insert Republican here) but Obama refusing to put this simple matter to rest as McCain did. Is he that much dumber than McCain or does he have something to hide?

Why won't your Messiah simply make all of us dumb republicans look dumber by releasing his NUMEROUS sealed records?

AmPat
05-31-2009, 03:46 AM

Now what genius ?

The COLB is issued if you are born of US citizens outside of the U.S. McCain produced his because he was born in the Panama Canal Zone. He did this so that his Constitutional eligibility could be ruled on BEFORE the election. You know, the way RESPONSIBLE adults act?

The irresponsible act is to fail to produce that same proof and allow the US public to elect a Constitutionally ineligible (and inept) citizen to the highest office in the land. Your willfull political blindness at the expense of our Constitution is disgusting.

GrumpyOldLady
10-13-2009, 06:39 AM

FACTCHECK is run by Annenberg.
Obama was on the board at Annenberg.
He got paid by Annenberg.
Annenberg was a heavy campaign supporter for Obama.

That BC was obviously fake. 'African' is not a race. It's a continent.

GrumpyOldLady
10-13-2009, 06:41 AM
So tell me again why Obama hasn't released his BC ?

- Because it probably says 'delayed copy' across the top of it. Hawaii issued 'delayed copies' to people based on word of mouth proof of birth on the Island.

- Because it probably has 'white' down as his race. He was born to a white woman and many times people who are half black don't get their black pigmentation until many days after birth. He probably looked non-black at birth.