PDA

View Full Version : " Left-Wing Groups in Washington, D.C., are Panicked."

megimoo
05-29-2009, 12:48 PM
The Truth About ObamACORN Michelle Malkin

Left-wing groups in Washington, D.C., are panicked. The New York Times and other Team Obama whitewashers are downplaying the connection between the Obama presidential campaign, the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now (ACORN) and Obamaís old employer Project Vote (ACORNís nonprofit canvassing arm). Alas, the truth keeps seeping out. At a closed-door powwow hosted Thursday at the left-leaning Center for American Progress, activists discussed how to combat a relentless stream of corruption charges from ACORN/Project Vote whistleblowers. But itís too late for a reputation bailout. Former Project Vote official and whistleblower Anita MonCrief has harnessed the Internet to crowd-source...

http://www.cnsnews.com/public/content/article.aspx?RsrcID=48818

nero
05-29-2009, 12:53 PM
cnsnews ? lol

Malkin ? ..ya, ok.

I am sure the WH is worried about this... :confused:

BadCat
05-29-2009, 12:55 PM
cnsnews ? lol

Malkin ? ..ya, ok.

I am sure the WH is worried about this... :confused:

Geez, I go out of town for the day, and you guys let another dickhead in here.

lacarnut
05-29-2009, 01:41 PM
Geez, I go out of town for the day, and you guys let another dickhead in here.

This dipshit was even banned at DU. Looks like he is trying to make it 2 for 2.

megimoo
05-29-2009, 02:03 PM
This dipshit was even banned at DU. Looks like he is trying to make it 2 for 2.
He most assuredly will .The DUmp exterminates all of their swishey LibRats and they all come here .Sara will tire of this one quickly,Just keep feeding it DCon !

BadCat
05-29-2009, 02:06 PM
He most assuredly will .The DUmp exterminates all of their swishey LibRats and they all come here .Sara will tire of this one quickly,Just keep feeding it DCon !

I'd bet this one wasn't banned from the DUmp for making the very rare rational post.