PDA

View Full Version : Fear Itself

Phillygirl
07-03-2008, 10:35 PM
Has anyone else been watching this show? It seriously creeps me out.

Shannon
07-03-2008, 10:39 PM
I don't know what you are talking about. Explain.

jendf
07-03-2008, 10:43 PM
No. But I just finished Untraceable. I feel robbed of a good ending. :mad:

Phillygirl
07-03-2008, 10:50 PM
It's a new series on NBC. 1 hour weekly show. Horror/thriller. Each episode is self-contained. It's scaring the crap out of me right now. I really don't know why I watch these things. I was exhausted to the point of barely being able to speak when I got home tonight. Now I won't sleep all night.

LibraryLady
07-03-2008, 10:54 PM
You want scarey? Watch Hopkins on ABC. That is supposed to be such a greyt hospital and the docs are all bumblers.

Phillygirl
07-03-2008, 11:00 PM
You want scarey? Watch Hopkins on ABC. That is supposed to be such a greyt hospital and the docs are all bumblers.

No thanks. The fact that a neurosurgeon once called me while he was in the operating room frightened me enough. I don't need to see it on t.v. to be convinced of the horror that lies within.

Phillygirl
07-03-2008, 11:04 PM
No. But I just finished Untraceable. I feel robbed of a good ending. :mad:

That's pretty much how these episodes are. Pretty good show, but the ending always falls a bit flat.

jendf
07-03-2008, 11:15 PM
No thanks. The fact that a neurosurgeon once called me while he was in the operating room frightened me enough. I don't need to see it on t.v. to be convinced of the horror that lies within.

Are you freaking serious?!

Phillygirl
07-03-2008, 11:17 PM
Are you freaking serious?!

As a heart attack. The sound of the machines sort of freaked me out. I'm guessing the patient became a Democrat when he came to.

LibraryLady
07-03-2008, 11:28 PM
Last week the neurologist admitted he had climbed over the wall from Mexico. He was bragging about being one of the top 4 neurosurgeons in the USA. Then he hit an artery in a girl's brain and squirted himself in the eye so badly he had to leave the operation. On the next surgery he was working though the magniying camera and his nurse ran into it.

One particularly strong character you will meet tonight is Dr. Alfredo Quinones-Hinojosa, who scaled the border coming here illegally, and wound up an educated professional.

LibraryLady
07-24-2008, 07:44 PM
Philly, your show is on again tonight:

Community
A young couple move into a seemingly perfect neighborhood and discover the sinister lengths the residents will go to in order to keep everyone in compliance with their rules.

Sounds like a heck of a HOA!!

Phillygirl
07-24-2008, 08:25 PM

Thanks for the heads up!!

DarkScribe
07-25-2008, 07:20 AM

Isn't that a Bentley Little book?

Shannon