PDA

View Full Version : Why didn't Bush attack Al'Qaeda after taking office ?

nero
05-29-2009, 10:38 PM
Al'Qeada attacked the WTC, the Embassies in Africa, and the USS Cole a month before Bush took office.

Bush won the election and had a chance to back up his tough talk with action against an enemy that attacked the USA homeland.

He took office and did nothing.

Nothing.

The republicans also wanted Clinton to stop taking action against Al'Qeada, they said his bombings were only a distraction from our real problems ...Monica and her blue dress.

Why didn't Bush attack the terrorists after he took office ?

Jfor
05-29-2009, 11:11 PM
Do the world a favor and see what 00 buckshot tastes like.

Constitutionally Speaking
05-29-2009, 11:11 PM
The republicans also wanted Clinton to stop taking action against Al'Qeada, they said his bombings were only a distraction from our real problems ...Monica and her blue dress.

Link???:rolleyes:

Jfor
05-29-2009, 11:13 PM
Or better yet, how about talking about current events instead rehashing all this old bullshit stuff you seem so eager to want to talk about?

blueyonder
05-30-2009, 09:23 AM
Or better yet, how about talking about current events instead rehashing all this old bullshit stuff you seem so eager to want to talk about?

Don't worry, he's an avid Bush hater and follows in the liberal line of Obama "I inherited this mess". Today will be his 2nd day posting here and I can see already by his post he/she just wants to make every thing Bushes fault.

nero
05-30-2009, 09:24 AM
Link???:rolleyes:

Dude, if you need links for the wag the dog comments, ...jeeesh, the ignorance.

http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4GGIH_enUS287US287&q=clinton+wag+dog+sudan

You must be 5 years old. How can anybody forget ?

Clinton was going after Al'Qaeda, and the GOP made fun of him for it.

nero
05-30-2009, 09:25 AM
Don't worry, he's an avid Bush hater and follows in the liberal line of Obama "I inherited this mess". Today will be his 2nd day posting here and I can see already by his post he/she just wants to make every thing Bushes fault.

So, you don't think Obama was handed a financial crisis ?

HOLY SHIT...WTF ?

Shannon
05-30-2009, 09:41 AM
This is somewhat entertaining.

Lars1701a
05-30-2009, 09:41 AM

HOLY SHIT...WTF ?

no he is going to make a mild problem into a financial crisis

nero
05-30-2009, 09:58 AM
no he is going to make a mild problem into a financial crisis

We know your view.

There was no crisis, Bush lied to the American people and told them we were days from collapse so he could raid the treasury for 800 billion.

This is your view.

Linda
05-30-2009, 10:53 AM
It only took the Dems 7 years to convine the natiion we had a financial crises...Obama rammed that message home in the last year of Bush's Presidency during Obama's campaign. I think Bush did one hell of a job keeping the country going in the right direction for all those years with fighting two wars and the Dems every step of the way. BTW 800 Billion is a drop in the bucket compared to Obama's 67 TRILLION dollar debt...and in such a short time too....what has he got planned for the next 3 1/2 years?

blueyonder
05-30-2009, 11:31 AM

HOLY SHIT...WTF ?

Nero, my little Kool aide drinker, your liberalness is so cute. You keep fiddling while America burns. You slam people for acting like 5 or 6 year olds, (Liberals do love to try to make emotions as fact) but act like one yourself. You have posted an impressive amount I must add, within the last 2 days but you are not connecting the dots very well.
On one hand, you diss Bush for not taking action for the bombing of the USS Cole which happened 4 months before Bush took office, under Clinton. Then you diss Bush for North Korea which is happening under "The One's" term. You can not have it both ways.
You type vulgar words at people who see the issues at hand differently then you do. That is acting very much what you accuses other of, " like a 5 years old".
You post "So, you don't think Obama was handed a financial crisis ? HOLY SHIT...WTF ?" to my response.
Well guess what, when Obama was Senator he voted AGAINST a bill to reduce the national debt by 5%. He was the one voting to pass or not bills that had to do with our economy. not Bush. And yes, I do wish Bush vetoed more bills then he did. Obama, ran for this job, got it and has blamed every one else for what he has to handle from day one. He knew the problems, the democrats held the majority for 2 years prior to him being elected. He voted on many issues that helped create today's problems and Obama is making it worse by adding even more debt to this county.
I could point out a lot but I already know you will read this and try to rip it to shreds. So rip away. I love how in trying to be so open minded, liberals will go over the edge if you do not see it their way. Truly hypocritical. Marching to a double standard all the while trying to make every one else be in single line.