PDA

View Full Version : Was Obama handed a giant financial crisis ?

nero
05-30-2009, 09:26 AM
Was Obama handed a giant financial crisis by the Bush administraion. ?

Discuss:

Rockntractor
05-30-2009, 09:33 AM
Whats the matter with you sonny take a break that was 95 posts yesterday!

nero
05-30-2009, 09:34 AM
Whats the matter with you sonny take a break that was 95 posts yesterday!

Was Obama handed a giant financial crisis ?

Lars1701a
05-30-2009, 09:40 AM

No

Rockntractor
05-30-2009, 09:41 AM
Are you dence as a block of cheese! Of course he was. Bush spent money like a drunken Kennedy. he was a progressive just like Obama. Now our dear friend Obama is going to continue this tradition until our economy has completely crumbled. You will be a slave the rest of your sorry existence!

Rockntractor
05-30-2009, 09:43 AM
No
Come on lars! They both have been spending money out of control. Yor childrens future is gone.

nero
05-30-2009, 09:45 AM
No

LOL

So there was no financial crisis under Bush ?

Then why did he raid the treasury for 800 billion before leaving office ?

You view is that Bush lied to the American people when he said the country was about to collapse, so he could raid the treasury for another 800 billion.

How radical of you.

nero
05-30-2009, 09:46 AM
Come on lars! They both have been spending money out of control. Yor childrens future is gone.

Lars is a fool. The obviuos answer is yes. Bush said as much.

This is why your party is dead.

nero
05-30-2009, 09:48 AM
Are you dence as a block of cheese! Of course he was. Bush spent money like a drunken Kennedy. he was a progressive just like Obama. Now our dear friend Obama is going to continue this tradition until our economy has completely crumbled. You will be a slave the rest of your sorry existence!

I share you view. It is Lars who is a dence as a block of cheese.

The difference between Bushs spending and Obama's ? ...Bush spent when there was no crisis.

Rockntractor
05-30-2009, 09:50 AM

My patry! I am a Libertarian. When the conservatives are gone there will be nothing left of your country you little piss ant. Put an avitar up little ceaser so we have something to visualize while we hate you.

nero
05-30-2009, 09:52 AM
My patry! I am a Libertarian. When the conservatives are gone there will be nothing left of your country you little piss ant. Put an avitar up little ceaser so we have something to visualize while we hate you.

If you voted Libertarian, then you STILL voted for a republican. Republican congressman Bob Barr

The Lib's will never run a DEm...but almost always run a repub.

You are a republican.

Rockntractor
05-30-2009, 09:55 AM
If you voted Libertarian, then you STILL voted for a republican. Republican congressman Bob Barr

The Lib's will never run a DEm...but almost always run a repub.

You are a republican.
And it is also a shame your existance didn't end as a wet spot!

nero
05-30-2009, 09:55 AM
So ?

You voted for a republican.

stsinner
05-30-2009, 10:00 AM

Our party is dead, according to you, because Bush spent like a drunken sailor, so your party is thriving because Obongo is spending three times that to spend his way out of debt? Brilliant.. Wonderful future this country has when the minorities who don't have a clue about politics and Liberals who have been brainwashed into feeling guilty about being white vote for the black man and blindly ignore what he does once in office... Even though it's five times worse than what pissed them off about his predecessor.. They haven't a clue, and they couldn't care less as long as it's a black man in office to appease the minorities and guilty white liberals... Again, brilliant!

voting for the black man, ignoring his obvious incompetence and inexperience, to appease the blacks and guilty white Liberals.. One of the most disgusting elections in history.

Rockntractor
05-30-2009, 10:01 AM
So ?

You voted for a republican.
I didn't vote for the communist racist from reverend Wrights church. Now go play. Pull some wings off flies or something I need to go to work. Somebody has to fund your welfare checks.

megimoo
05-30-2009, 10:03 AM
Was Obama handed a giant financial crisis by the Bush administraion. ?
Discuss:

If you were an honest person you would never try to pull that kind of bull crap on people.Just go to some old Utube clips of the liberals keeping the Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac pork Barrel from being audited .

It will give you a chance to see Blubber mouth Barney sputtering and drooling all over the microphones !

"Was Obama handed a giant financial crisis by the Bush administraion. ?"
No It Was by Barney (the butt) Franks and Chris Dodd and the Liberals in Congress have controlled the Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac pork Barrel !Hey dude who was the second biggest recepient of moneys from Franklin Raines and his money pit !

Flash :"WASHINGTON — Former Fannie Mae chief Franklin Raines and two other top executives have agreed to a $31.4 million settlement with the government announced today over their roles in a 2004 accounting scandal."

......................WHY AREN'T THESE CROOKS IN JAIL ?????................

"http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/businesstechnology/2004358433_webraines18.html

What caused to bubble to burst .
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac loaning out all of the Capitol to the unemployed and those on public assistance without any hope of ever paying it back .They sold these inflated mortgage notes on the open world market dragging Europe and the rest of the world down with it .

Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac the Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation (Freddie Mac) owned or guaranteed about half of the U.S.'s $12 trillion mortgage market.[6]

All Recipients of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Campaign Contributions, 1989-2008

Name Office State Party Grand Total Total from
PACs Total from
Individuals
Dodd, Christopher J S CT D $165,400 $48,500 $116,900
Obama, Barack S IL D $126,349 $6,000 $120,349
Kerry, John S MA D $111,000 $2,000 $109,000
If Bushes party pulled that kind of crap the No_Progressives would go beserk !

Rockntractor
05-30-2009, 10:05 AM
Nero watch this video while I am working.
http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/dumbasstv.jpg?t=1243692214

nero
05-30-2009, 10:08 AM
Keep it up kids.

Call Obama a racist communist traitor.

Your numbers keep shrinking. I love it. Keep digging. LOL

Your party is fucked.

nero
05-30-2009, 10:10 AM
If you were an honest person you would never try to pull that kind of bull crap on people.Just go to some old Utube clips of the liberals keeping the Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac pork Barrel from being audited .

It will give you a chance to see Blubber mouth Barney sputtering and drooling all over the microphones !

"Was Obama handed a giant financial crisis by the Bush administraion. ?"
No It Was by Barney (the butt) Franks and Chris Dodd and the Liberals in Congress have controlled the Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac pork Barrel !Hey dude who was the second biggest recepient of moneys from Franklin Raines and his money pit !

Flash :"WASHINGTON Former Fannie Mae chief Franklin Raines and two other top executives have agreed to a $31.4 million settlement with the government announced today over their roles in a 2004 accounting scandal."

"http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/businesstechnology/2004358433_webraines18.html

What caused to bubble to burst .
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac loaning out all of the Capitol to the unemployed and those on public assistance without any hope of ever paying it back .They sold these inflated mortgage notes on the open world market dragging Europe and the rest of the world down with it .

Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac the Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation (Freddie Mac) owned or guaranteed about half of the U.S.'s $12 trillion mortgage market.[6]

All Recipients of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Campaign Contributions, 1989-2008

Name Office State Party Grand Total Total from
PACs Total from
Individuals
Dodd, Christopher J S CT D $165,400 $48,500 $116,900
Obama, Barack S IL D $126,349 $6,000 $120,349
Kerry, John S MA D $111,000 $2,000 $109,000
If Bushes party pulled that kind of crap the No_Progressives would go beserk !

So, the republicans owned the Senate, House, and WH ...yet the Dems forced their will on them ? ...since when do the repubs allow that ? Please...

nero
05-30-2009, 10:12 AM
fucking cowards.

Can't even admit Bush handed Obama a crisis. Unreal.

Rockntractor
05-30-2009, 10:19 AM
fucking cowards.

Can't even admit Bush handed Obama a crisis. Unreal.
I'll just take a minute to say goodbye. You will be banned by the time I get home!

Lager
05-30-2009, 10:56 AM
I don't like the way either handled the "financial crisis". Bush is gone. I have no interest in defending him. Your guy is in. How do you think he's doing so far?

nero
05-30-2009, 11:04 AM
I don't like the way either handled the "financial crisis". Bush is gone. I have no interest in defending him. Your guy is in. How do you think he's doing so far?

The country seems to be coming together. The leading indicators of every recovery is the market, it is the first to rebound, jobs are usually lagging behind any recovery, they are the last to rise.

Obama took office when the DOW was in complete freefall, Bush watched as it crashed from 14,000 to 8100 when he left office. Obama took office at 8100 ..in a freefall. 8100 turned into 6500 before the market turned, and now it not only stopped it's freefall, but it has rebounded past the 8100 where he took over. The economy seems to have stopped sliding.

Lager
05-30-2009, 11:17 AM
That's crap and you know it. For all we know this could still be a bear rally. When the market was running high and it could be construed as affirmation of Bush's economic policy, every lib site I ran across discounted a high stock index as a sign of a good economy, and now that Obama's in charge, it's suddenly a positive indicator?

But they were right in a sense. The seeds of our economic problems were taking root even as the averages were reaching new highs. People sitting on cash might be jumping in thinking we've hit a bottom but that's not necessarily a sign that the rest of the population is ready to resume spending again, or unemployment has leveled off.

The market is going correct and find a new level regardless of what a President does.

nero
05-30-2009, 11:21 AM
That's crap and you know it.

But they were right in a sense.

You seem to be debating yourself.

Lager
05-30-2009, 11:28 AM
No, I just don't think the market is always a reliable indicator for economic health, Whether it's for a republican president or a democrat. I'd like the market to be up, since I have investments in it, but that's beside the point.

I believe one of the reasons the market tanked so badly was Obama's dire assertions about "falling off a cliff" "worst crisis since depression" and all the other super scary, negative hypebole. I think someone was able to get to him and tell him how a lot of the market is psychological. Didn't Clinton even say he has to offer positive news once in a while? But it seems he's learned from that mistake.

Lars1701a
05-30-2009, 11:29 AM
The country seems to be coming together. The leading indicators of every recovery is the market, it is the first to rebound, jobs are usually lagging behind any recovery, they are the last to rise.

Obama took office when the DOW was in complete freefall, Bush watched as it crashed from 14,000 to 8100 when he left office. Obama took office at 8100 ..in a freefall. 8100 turned into 6500 before the market turned, and now it not only stopped it's freefall, but it has rebounded past the 8100 where he took over. The economy seems to have stopped sliding.

Ya and we are going owe trillions but the magic negro is doing a bang up job.

Lager
05-30-2009, 11:34 AM
Another reason the market is rising is shrewd buyers who realize there are some good, sound companies whose stock price is really cheap right now. That's part of the way that the market works --on its own with no help from the government- to stabilize and level off. But again, that's just because they have money to do that. This economic crisis wasn't about people who were wise with their money in the first place. They could ride it out no matter what action the government took.