PDA

View Full Version : Color Printer

Phillygirl
07-04-2008, 12:20 PM
I need to hook up my color printer. It's time to finalize my color-coded vacation itinerary!!! :)

Yeah, I know, I'm sort of OCD and geeky about vacations.

megimoo
07-04-2008, 12:31 PM
I need to hook up my color printer. It's time to finalize my color-coded vacation itinerary!!! :)

Yeah, I know, I'm sort of OCD and geeky about vacations.Go west young gal,go west !Pikes peak is calling you !

Zeus
07-04-2008, 12:54 PM
"No matter where you go, there you are"

Phillygirl
07-04-2008, 01:22 PM
Okay...question on rental cars. What's up with the $250 drop off fee? The rental price is $100/day. Now it's up to $350 just because I'm dropping it off in a different city?

Shannon
07-04-2008, 02:15 PM
Okay...question on rental cars. What's up with the $250 drop off fee? The rental price is $100/day. Now it's up to $350 just because I'm dropping it off in a different city?

Seriously? I don't remember the last time I rented a car. I have no clue. Where are you going?

Phillygirl
07-04-2008, 02:20 PM
Seriously? I don't remember the last time I rented a car. I have no clue. Where are you going?

Utah. I need to rent a car from Moab at the end of the trip to the Salt Lake City Airport. There is one rental car agency in the town of Moab. And then one at the airport (same agency). On priceline I was able to find a car at the airport for only $118 with no pick up fee. But I would still need to somehow get to the airport to pick it up. Apparently Moab doesn't have any public transportation. I suppose I could try to get a taxi there.

SarasotaRepub
07-04-2008, 05:24 PM
God almighty! I just looked up Moab...it's out in the middle of nowhere!!! :eek:

Is your will in order??;)

Phillygirl
07-04-2008, 07:23 PM
God almighty! I just looked up Moab...it's out in the middle of nowhere!!! :eek:

Is your will in order??;)

I know...what's up with putting the wilderness so far away from the civilized world...like Hertz car rental? Good thought on the will...I've been meaning to get to that.

My biggest concern on this trip is the lack of indoor plumbing for the 2 days on the river and the 5 hour hike. Normally this wouldn't bother me...but I usually don't hike with a group. :o