PDA

View Full Version : "Be Aware of Veterans Administration 'Stress' Test Questions !"

megimoo
06-02-2009, 10:44 PM
"Beaware of Veterns Administration 'Stress' test Questions !"

"I had a doctor's appointment at the local VA clinic yesterday and found something very interesting I would like to pass along..

While going through triage before seeing the doctor, I was asked at the end of the exam, three questions.
1.) Did I feel stressed?
2.) Did I feel threatened?
3.) Did I feel like doing harm to someone?

The nurse then informed me, if I had answered yes to any of the questions, I would have lost my concealed carry permit as it would have gone into my medical records and the VA would have reported it to Homeland Security ..............Obama's new world order ?

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2263436/posts

Rockntractor
06-02-2009, 10:55 PM
We don't have a country anymore.

Gingersnap
06-03-2009, 09:49 AM
We don't have a country anymore.

Well, we do but it's called Trust-No-One-From-The-Government Country.

megimoo
06-03-2009, 11:25 AM
Well, we do but it's called Trust-No-One-From-The-Government Country.OMG That's revolutionary !

Zafod
06-08-2009, 02:41 AM
Well, we do but it's called Trust-No-One-From-The-Government Country.

*claps* you f-ing said it.

linda22003
06-08-2009, 09:12 AM
"Beaware of Veterns Administration 'Stress' test Questions !"

"I had a doctor's appointment at the local VA clinic yesterday and found something very interesting I would like to pass along..

While going through triage before seeing the doctor, I was asked at the end of the exam, three questions.
1.) Did I feel stressed?
2.) Did I feel threatened?
3.) Did I feel like doing harm to someone?

The nurse then informed me, if I had answered yes to any of the questions, I would have lost my concealed carry permit as it would have gone into my medical records and the VA would have reported it to Homeland Security ..............Obama's new world order ?

You know for a fact that this form was created after January 20 of this year?

PoliCon
06-08-2009, 12:44 PM
All I have to say is - THOUGHT POLICE. Welcome to 1984.

megimoo
06-08-2009, 12:56 PM
All I have to say is - THOUGHT POLICE. Welcome to 1984.

To the surprise of some in Congress, DHS Secretary Janet Napolitano quietly inserted renewed funding for the program in the "classified annex" to the agency's FY2010 budget.

Interesting snippet. DHS wants to keep this little spy outfit on line.If they caught Harmon they will catch any other fools who broadcasts their private thoughts on a cell phone.