PDA

View Full Version : My Name is ERL- Secret Service Looks into Serious Threat Against President Obami

Speedy
06-05-2009, 12:09 PM
Just heard on Fox News. Secret Service looking into a serious threat against the President.

Assassin driving a car with the license plate ERL-1445

megimoo
06-05-2009, 12:57 PM
Just heard on Fox News. Secret Service looking into a serious threat against the President.

Assassin driving a car with the license plate ERL-1445He must be one sharp dude !
Let me guess, he's flying the stars and bars, driving a jacked up 1957, Dodge, Hemi, 325, with a bunch of deer rifles on the window rack !

BadCat
06-05-2009, 12:58 PM
He must be one sharp dude !
Let me guess, he's flying the stars and bars, driving a jacked up 1957, Dodge, Hemi, 325, with a bunch of deer rifles on the window rack !

Maybe he just has an NRA bumper sticker.

Molon Labe
06-05-2009, 01:09 PM
He must be one sharp dude !

Probably has the Gadsden flag too... :rolleyes:

AlmostThere
06-05-2009, 01:20 PM
This threat is way over-blown.

When this guy went to withdraw his money:

Murray would not accept a check and demanded bills no larger than $50, the complaint says.

"We are 94 million miles from the sun, and are in between the sun and moon, and the eagle that flies between them and it's a giant step for mankind. ... I have traveled thousands of miles to be here and know things that are going to happen. ... the banking system will fail and people will die. ... there will be chaos in the world," Murray said.

He then made his threat against the president, the complaint says.

While he is 94 million miles from the sun, the rest of us are 92,955,820.5 miles from the sun, ergo, this man is about 1 million miles away from Obama or any of the rest of us. :rolleyes:

megimoo
06-05-2009, 01:33 PM

While he is 94 million miles from the sun, the rest of us are 92,955,820.5 miles from the sun, ergo, this man is about 1 million miles away from Obama or any of the rest of us. :rolleyes:The earth wobbles some in orbit so the distance varies a little.How old was he and did he have a far away look in his eyes?

megimoo
06-05-2009, 01:36 PM
Probably has the Gadsden flag too... :rolleyes:
Only You will fly that flag !
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ut6xckTI40o

Molon Labe
06-05-2009, 01:58 PM
Only You will fly that flag !

didn't you know I was a terrorist? There were about a thousand of these things flying at my states Repub convention last week. :D

http://www.crystalclearconservative.com/2009/05/31/ken-cuccinellis-speech-at-the-rpv-convention/

megimoo
06-05-2009, 02:07 PM

While he is 94 million miles from the sun, the rest of us are 92,955,820.5 miles from the sun, ergo, this man is about 1 million miles away from Obama or any of the rest of us. :rolleyes:

snip
The man, identified as Daniel James Murray, recently withdrew $85,000 from a Utah bank and told a teller: “We are on a mission to kill the president of the United States,” according to court papers.

Murray is originally from New York, but was seen several times in late May in St. George, Utah, making bizarre statements at a bank.

According to a criminal complaint filed in federal court in Utah, Murray opened an account at Zions First National Bank on May 19 with a $85,000 check.

snip
On May 27, he returned to the bank and tried to withdraw $12,000, but lacked proper identification.

“Not to be disrespectful, but if I don’t get this money, someone is going to die,” Murray said, according to the criminal complaint.

A bank manager was summoned and Murray was allowed to withdraw the money without proper identification.

snip
The next day, Murray returned to the bank, withdrew the rest of his money and closed the account.

Authorities do not know where Murray is and said he has been seen driving a blue 2001 Buick LeSabre with New York license plate number ERL 1445.

There are at least eight guns registered to Murray, including semi-automatic pistols and revolvers.
Murray is charged with making threats against the president of the United States
CNN..........Take our Poll......Threat against Obama
Poll Results
Thank you for voting.
Do Murray seem like a serious security threat?

Yes - any and all threats against the President should be considered serious. 83%
No - he seems like a nut, but not a dangerous threat. 17%
.http://www.nydailynews.com/news/us_world/2009/06/05/2009-06-05_arrest_warrant_issued_for_new_york_man_who_thre atened_to_kill_president_obama.html

Jfor
06-05-2009, 02:19 PM
There are at least eight guns registered to Murray, including semi-automatic pistols and revolvers.

Not to make light of this, because obviously something is wrong in the head with this guy, I have a huge problem with them knowing exactly how many guns and what types of guns he has if he was legally able to purchase them.

megimoo
06-05-2009, 02:42 PM
Not to make light of this, because obviously something is wrong in the head with this guy, I have a huge problem with them knowing exactly how many guns and what types of guns he has if he was legally able to purchase them.
The BATF has been crossreferencing firearms Id's For Years .They have by now a complete National firearms database on all known firearms and who owns them in America available on line for every law enforcement agency in the country !

Jfor
06-05-2009, 02:56 PM
The BATF has been crossreferencing firearms Id's For Years .They have by now a complete National firearms database on all known firearms and who owns them in America available on line for every law enforcement agency in the country !

But but but... The forms are supposed to be destroyed after purchasing a firearm and being approved for the background check :rolleyes:

This is why I do FTF purchases.

AlmostThere
06-06-2009, 02:59 PM
Megimoo,

Unfortunately, I didn't have my web-cam on when I posted my comment that the threat was overblown. If I had been able to post a video response you would have seen that my tongue was firmly planted in my cheek. :D

I suppose it is irrelevant now. He has been captured in Nevada.