PDA

View Full Version : "Gays In Space :Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Pride Month !"

megimoo
06-09-2009, 12:36 AM
Message from the (NASA) Acting Administrator - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Pride Month

During the month of June, NASA is joining other organizations throughout the United States to observe Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender (LGBT) Pride Month. LGBT Pride Month commemorates the events of June 1969, when patrons at the Stonewall Inn in New York City resisted police harassment that was all too common for members of the LGBT community during that era. Celebrating LGBT Pride each June commemorates this act of rejecting discrimination and standing up for the American values of fairness and equality. This month-long observance gives all of us an opportunity to appreciate the accomplishments of LGBT Americans and celebrate...

http://www.spaceref.com/news/viewsr.html?pid=31450

CorwinK
06-09-2009, 07:51 PM
Gay people have their own month now?? So its not ok for me to so much as think anything that can me misconstrued as anti-gay because it can offend gay people...but gay people can have a month dedicated to their group even though it offends me?

Isnt Fascism riddled with such double standards?

Rockntractor
06-09-2009, 07:56 PM
What do you mean gays in space? How many can we send up at a time?

PoliCon
06-09-2009, 08:04 PM
What do you mean gays in space? How many can we send up at a time?
and do we have to let them come back??? ;)

megimoo
06-09-2009, 11:18 PM
What do you mean gays in space? How many can we send up at a time?If we roll them up in a ball like a mass of breeding earthworms ,hundreds of them !

Rockntractor
06-09-2009, 11:21 PM
If we roll them up in a ball like a mass of breeding earthworms ,hundreds of them !
I like that idea send them to mars.