PDA

View Full Version : Miss California Carrie Prejean Loses Her Crown

WatersEdge
06-11-2009, 01:40 AM
Miss California Carrie Prejean Loses Her Crown
Less than a month after being told by Donald Trump that she can keep her Miss California crown, Carrie Prejean was fired on Wednesday.

In a release first obtained by FOXNews.com, K2 Productions, the independent producers of the Miss California USA pageant, under license from Miss Universe, cited continued breach of contract issues as the reason for Prejean's firing.

"This was a decision based solely on contract violations," Keith Lewis, executive director of K2 Productions, said in the release. "After our press conference in New York we had hoped we would be able to forge a better working relationship. However, since that time it has become abundantly clear that Carrie has no desire to fulfill her obligations under our contract and work together............

Keep strong, Carrie.........California LOVES YOU!!! (http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,525716,00.html)

thinker
06-11-2009, 01:49 AM
LOL. The irony of a pro marriage group stating that a woman willing to pose nude, semi-nude, or any combination thereof has her "values in the right place" is enough to keep me chuckling for the next week or two.

WatersEdge
06-11-2009, 01:55 AM
LOL. The irony of a pro marriage group stating that a woman willing to pose nude, semi-nude, or any combination thereof has her "values in the right place" is enough to keep me chuckling for the next week or two.

LOL............but her answer about "Marriage" was entirely correct.

I just wanna know what Trump says about her loss of the CA Crown.

Trump will either be a hero or immediate CHUMP.

PoliCon
06-11-2009, 02:27 AM

Where does it say she was willing to pose? I read that there was an offer - not that she took it or even considered it.

hazlnut
06-11-2009, 08:57 AM
LOL............but her answer about "Marriage" was entirely correct.

I just wanna know what Trump says about her loss of the CA Crown.

Trump will either be a hero or immediate CHUMP.

According to the story I read, she apparently became very difficult to work with and stop showing up at events that she contractually obligated to appear at. The 'firing' by the Donald had nothing to do with her statements or her photos.

thinker
06-11-2009, 10:46 AM
http://www.thathappened.net/entertainment/2009/05/17/nude-photo%E2%80%99s-carrie-prejean%E2%80%99s-leaked-online-update/

Careful, borderline NSFW pic. There are other, racier, pictures, out there. That was one of the least edgy I could find that still had a decent article. She's posed before, rather willingly, although now she says that it's just the rest of the world out to get her :rolleyes:

noonwitch
06-11-2009, 03:48 PM
According to the story I read, she apparently became very difficult to work with and stop showing up at events that she contractually obligated to appear at. The 'firing' by the Donald had nothing to do with her statements or her photos.

That's what the official line is. I don't know. I disagree with her opinion on gay marriage, but I think that Perez Hilton was a jerk- first, for asking that question in a beauty pageant to begin with and second, for his nasty little tirade about her.

If she didn't show up at Miss CA events that she was obligated to appear at, then she is in violation of her contract.

lacarnut
06-11-2009, 04:03 PM
If she didn't show up at Miss CA events that she was obligated to appear at, then she is in violation of her contract.

She stated that she did meet her obligations. So you do not know who to believe. However, one thing is quite clear; the faggot community is out to destroy her.

megimoo
06-11-2009, 04:54 PM
She stated that she did meet her obligations. So you do not know who to believe. However, one thing is quite clear; the faggot community is out to destroy her.

Queer power in action .All they have to do is to threaten coast to coast boycotts of all of Trumps events and convincing all of those oh so sensitive folks on the fringe left to boycott them and trump would have no choice.

Carrie Prejean became too expensive to keep around so Trump dumps her.The sad part is that little closet queer prez comes out of this thing as a hero to the Men/boy diddlers and Carrie Prejean is just another victim.

Money talks and those billionaires who enjoy man/boy sex and the swishy set are loaded with cash !

NJCardFan
06-11-2009, 04:58 PM
Did we all forget that this is also the position of Barack Obama?

Troll
06-11-2009, 05:31 PM
Did we all forget that this is also the position of Barack Obama?

How soon they forget.

"I believe marriage is between a man and a woman. I am not in favor of gay marriage."

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2009/05/18/npr-obama-shares-miss-californias-same-sex-marriage-views

Ah, selective liberal outrage. :rolleyes:

lacarnut
06-11-2009, 07:12 PM
Ms California is making more money on her own; so she probably could care less. Now, she does not have to walk on eggshells. You go girl, and tell all the faggots loving marriage fruits how you feel about gay marriage.

Elspeth
06-12-2009, 03:42 PM
Ms California is making more money on her own; so she probably could care less. Now, she does not have to walk on eggshells. You go girl, and tell all the faggots loving marriage fruits how you feel about gay marriage.

It's jealousy, pure and simple. She's gorgeous woman and Perez Hilton is, well...I mean, what gay guy would hit that?

Really!

Lars1701a
06-12-2009, 03:50 PM
How soon they forget.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2009/05/18/npr-obama-shares-miss-californias-same-sex-marriage-views

Ah, selective liberal outrage. :rolleyes:

Why make a stand and take the heat? All he has to do is apoint judges/justices that will do the dirty work, kind of the way the MSM does his dirty work.

PoliCon
06-12-2009, 10:41 PM
It's jealousy, pure and simple. She's gorgeous woman and Perez Hilton is, well...I mean, what gay guy would hit that?

Really!

perez is a fat bitter queen.

WatersEdge
06-14-2009, 12:38 PM
Bottom line is that Carrie is the clear winner in all of this.

Trump chumped-out and that Perez freak isn't even worth mentioning.

Right on, Carrie!

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,526042,00.html

Elspeth
06-14-2009, 02:27 PM
perez is a fat bitter queen.

And no one paid for fake boobs for him.

NJCardFan
06-14-2009, 11:47 PM
I don't watch these pagent shows but all this did was set a precident. If you want to win you must forgo your principles and give the PC view instead. This is what liberalism wants. They all claim to be about free speech but only if that speech is their dogma. These people are so hypocritical it's sick.

PoliCon
06-15-2009, 12:44 AM
I don't watch these pagent shows but all this did was set a precident. If you want to win you must forgo your principles and give the PC view instead. This is what liberalism wants. They all claim to be about free speech but only if that speech is their dogma. These people are so hypocritical it's sick.

nothing new there . . . .:rolleyes:

Japandroid
06-15-2009, 07:33 AM
Dont show up for work, you lose your job. Ms. Prejean probably has never understood how that works.

lacarnut
06-15-2009, 10:03 AM
Dont show up for work, you lose your job. Ms. Prejean probably has never understood how that works.

You know that how: my take is that the faggot community made economic threats. She will come out the winner and Trump and the pageant will come out the loser. That's how that worked out.

Donald, you are fired!

WatersEdge
06-15-2009, 10:58 AM
--But in Carrie's case she showed-up and performed her role very well. She's a major hero here in California. She was fired because of the chumps and cowards who were tired of her speaking the truth.
Unfortunately, that's the way it works...

BadCat
06-15-2009, 11:02 AM
--But in Carrie's case she showed-up and performed her role very well. She's a major hero here in California. She was fired because of the chumps and cowards who were tired of her speaking the truth.
Unfortunately, that's the way it works...

And that's just fine with people like Japassdroid.