PDA

View Full Version : When they ask...

CueSi
06-11-2009, 09:45 PM
Who's running this bitch, I think we should throw them off and say Jon Voight is.

Go Jon Go! (http://bighollywood.breitbart.com/abreitbart/2009/06/09/go-jon-voight-go/#more-155682)<-------there's video in this here link.

Breitbart/Big Hollywood

Thought I’d post the entirety of Jon Voight’s extremely important speech last night at the 2009 Republican Senate-House Dinner.

What Jon is doing is extremely important.

Jon was once lauded for toeing the liberal Hollywood line. He is showing that his peers can speak out as a Hollywood conservative and as an apostate — and survive. “Do not tell me it can’t be done,” he begins. The left will flail as they attempt to marginalize him and diminish his stellar reputation and award-winning career.

His analysis of how President Obama got elected will eventually be the accepted truth once sober and dispassionate journalists reenter the mainstream media. And he is also to be praised for his steadfast support of the Jewish people and Israel.
I predict there will be more Jon Voight’s in the next election cycle thanks to his courageous trailblazing spirit.

Thanks, Jon. You are a great patriot and wonderful friend.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

All I'm saying is, if he's in the Transformers Sequel, I am SOO in. :p

~QC

Gingersnap
06-11-2009, 10:53 PM
I like Jon now but I'm skipping Transformers 2. Being one of those "bible-thumpers" Meagan Fox abhors so much. Plus, kind of a hillbilly and she hates those. ;)

thinker
06-11-2009, 11:04 PM
I like Jon now but I'm skipping Transformers 2. Being one of those "bible-thumpers" Meagan Fox abhors so much. Plus, kind of a hillbilly and she hates those. ;)

Eh. I stopped listening to anything with the word "Hollywood" within ten feet of it years ago. They're their own little planetoid. The Hulu commericals are HILARIOUS, in that vein.

If I'm interested in a movie, I watch it. If not, I don't. The actors could all rot and die, for all I care.

Speedy
06-12-2009, 01:30 PM
Eh. I stopped listening to anything with the word "Hollywood" within ten feet of it years ago. They're their own little planetoid. The Hulu commericals are HILARIOUS, in that vein.

If I'm interested in a movie, I watch it. If not, I don't. The actors could all rot and die, for all I care.

I watch what I like but some Hollywood actors are true believers in Conservative causes and support them through their acting efforts. Actor Gary Sinise is a big supporter of the troops and 9-11 survivor causes. He insisted on his character in CSI:NY having been affected by 9-11 since he lost a friend in the WTC attacks. The writers responded by creating his character as a widower who's wife was killed there.

Benjamin Bratt's series The Cleaner is faith based.

noonwitch
06-12-2009, 03:26 PM
I watch what I like but some Hollywood actors are true believers in Conservative causes and support them through their acting efforts. Actor Gary Sinise is a big supporter of the troops and 9-11 survivor causes. He insisted on his character in CSI:NY having been affected by 9-11 since he lost a friend in the WTC attacks. The writers responded by creating his character as a widower who's wife was killed there.

Benjamin Bratt's series The Cleaner is faith based.

It should be pointed out that there are liberal entertainers who support the troops. Stephen Colbert was in Iraq, taping his show live for the troops. Obama came on the big screen during one episode and ordered the commander present to give Colbert a military haircut, which he was a very good sport about. The troops seemed to love it. Even O'Reilly, the target of so much of Colbert's shtick, gives him credit for supporting the troops.

lacarnut
06-12-2009, 04:50 PM
It should be pointed out that there are liberal entertainers who support the troops. Stephen Colbert was in Iraq, taping his show live for the troops. Obama came on the big screen during one episode and ordered the commander present to give Colbert a military haircut, which he was a very good sport about. The troops seemed to love it. Even O'Reilly, the target of so much of Colbert's shtick, gives him credit for supporting the troops.

Yep, but they are few and far between in comparison to conservatives. Couple of years ago, one of the CA freaks in Congress (it could have been Pisslosi, Boxer, et) stated that the military did not need a pay raise even though some of the troops were on food stamps. Nice touch there.:mad: