PDA

View Full Version : "Obamas Imperial Stormtroopers Maul NY State Senator ."

megimoo
06-12-2009, 08:15 PM
Angry ACORN Mob Intimidates NY Lawmaker, Assaults Top Aide

Protesters that were part of an angry mob that included many ACORN supporters nearly knocked New York state Sen. James Alesi, a Republican, down on the floor and spat in the face of his chief of staff, according to reports.

The protesters were reportedly upset that two Democratic senators decided to caucus with Republicans, a move that when finalized by the state Senate would hand Republicans control of it. Majority Democrats have shut down the chamber to prevent the transfer of power.

Meanwhile, Pennsylvania state Rep. Stephen Barrar, a Republican, is circulating a petition calling on his state's attorney general to investigate ACORN.

http://spectator.org/blog/2009/06/12/angry-acorn-mob-intimidates-ny

thinker
06-12-2009, 10:31 PM
Right, because Obama's from NY state...wait, no.

These people aren't doing it because Obama said so, because they support Obama, or because they think that via their rather despicable actions they're somehow supporting him.

Thread title = 0/10 for sheer factual failure. Nice try, meg.

Rockntractor
06-12-2009, 10:40 PM
Right, because Obama's from NY state...wait, no.

These people aren't doing it because Obama said so, because they support Obama, or because they think that via their rather despicable actions they're somehow supporting him.

Thread title = 0/10 for sheer factual failure. Nice try, meg.
I am not so sure I agree with that. Every other institution President obama has given money to he has exercised a controlling interest in. Why would Acorn be an exeption?

thinker
06-12-2009, 10:44 PM
I am not so sure I agree with that. Every other institution President obama has given money to he has exercised a controlling interest in. Why would Acorn be an exeption?

:rolleyes: Some proof that he condoned this would be nice, to start with. Or is the President now guilty until proven innocent?

Rockntractor
06-12-2009, 10:49 PM
:rolleyes: Some proof that he condoned this would be nice, to start with. Or is the President now guilty until proven innocent?
Why should we have to show proof? When we try to argue global warming with Obama and his liberals we are told the science is settled and we are not allowed to enter evidence. When they play fair we will too.

PoliCon
06-12-2009, 10:56 PM
The man has a long history of associating with terrorist, thugs, and bigots. Why do you find it surprising that people see a connection here? :confused:

Rockntractor
06-12-2009, 11:01 PM
Just answer my question on it's own merit . I'm not going to run around the interweb and copy and paste every article I can find to back up my statement. Obama has given bailout money to Acorn. Every organization he gives money to has strings attached. He controls The auto industry and banks right down to what they pay their executives. At the very least acorn is of one mind with him. He does not hand out money and then walk away. There you did it . You wore out my typing fanger!

Japandroid
06-14-2009, 05:23 AM
Why should we have to show proof?

Wha?

Dick Cheney remote control flew the planes into the towers! Dont ask for proof, I dont need any!

lacarnut
06-14-2009, 08:08 AM
Wha?

Dick Cheney remote control flew the planes into the towers! Dont ask for proof, I dont need any!

It's called deductive reasoning; something dummies like you do not comprehend.

Putting apostrophes between the n and t in don't would help in reading your gibberish.

PoliCon
06-14-2009, 10:48 AM
Wha?

Do you deny there is a close association between Barry O and ACORN?

megimoo
06-14-2009, 12:04 PM
Do you deny there is a close association between Barry O and ACORN?He was their 'mouth piece' and taught them how to 'bend' the law in Chicago ala Saul Alinsky's "Rules for Radicals ".

CorwinK
06-15-2009, 12:27 AM
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people PEACEABLY to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

http://www.usconstitution.net/const.html#Am1

am I the only one who thinks that knocking down a senator and spitting at his staff is not peaceable? Protest all you want ACORN but for gods sake, follow the rules your messiah claims to support.

megimoo
06-15-2009, 12:32 AM
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people PEACEABLY to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

http://www.usconstitution.net/const.html#Am1

am I the only one who thinks that knocking down a senator and spitting at his staff is not peaceable? Protest all you want ACORN but for gods sake, follow the rules your messiah claims to support.
Raging against the political wind will get you laryngitis but little else !

PoliCon
06-15-2009, 12:47 AM
am I the only one who thinks that knocking down a senator and spitting at his staff is not peaceable? Protest all you want ACORN but for gods sake, follow the rules your messiah claims to support.Given how sexual promiscuous the left tends to be - spitting on the staffers is an act of biological terrorism!

CorwinK
06-16-2009, 08:04 PM
Given how sexual promiscuous the left tends to be - spitting on the staffers is an act of biological terrorism!

or an act of sexual harassment...depending on your outlook :D

PoliCon
06-16-2009, 10:07 PM
or an act of sexual harassment...depending on your outlook :D

I can't help but wonder how many of these people might possibly have hep or HIV . . . .

megimoo
06-16-2009, 10:11 PM
I can't help but wonder how many of these people might possibly have hep or HIV . . . .or sickle cell anemia .

PoliCon
06-16-2009, 10:15 PM
or sickle cell anemia .

don't be an ass. Sickle cell is not passed through bodily fluids. :rolleyes:

megimoo
06-17-2009, 12:27 AM
don't be an ass. Sickle cell is not passed through bodily fluids. :rolleyes:
Speakinging of asses isn't blood a bodily fluid Ace ?

PoliCon
06-17-2009, 11:35 AM
Speakinging of asses isn't blood a bodily fluid Ace ?

You don't CATCH cycle cell anemia. It's a GENETIC condition - HEREDITARY. Jackass. :rolleyes:

CorwinK
06-17-2009, 04:52 PM
You don't CATCH cycle cell anemia. It's a GENETIC condition - HEREDITARY. Jackass. :rolleyes:

which definitely makes it an STD...you get it when your parents do it ;)