PDA

View Full Version : CodePink Activist in Israel Beaten by Israeli Police (Woo Hoo!)

megimoo
06-16-2009, 07:17 PM
CodePink Activist in Israel Beaten by Israeli Police (Woo Hoo!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jcp2WJa6soE&feature=player_embedded

Tighe Barry, an American CODEPINK activist in Israel June 4-15 for the peace group's delegation to bring aid to Gaza and work to end the border blockade, is beaten by Israeli police June 14 outside Bar-Ilan University during Netanyahu's speech.(Also in the video, Medea Benjamin claims her Jewish family lost members in the Holocaust, then says what Israel is doing in Gaza is like the Holocaust.)

FlaGator
06-16-2009, 07:21 PM
That's a funny thing to be happy about.

megimoo
06-16-2009, 07:22 PM
That's a funny thing to be happy about.Who's happy me ?

PoliCon
06-17-2009, 11:25 AM
He was beaten my ass. He SHOULD be beaten. EVERYONE in code pink should be beaten. stupid jackass tools of opressors and villians that they are. :rolleyes:

noonwitch
06-17-2009, 01:24 PM
I can't believe Israel let them in the country.

PoliCon
06-17-2009, 01:26 PM
I can't believe Israel let them in the country.

I say they deport them. To Saudi Arabia :cool:

wineslob
06-17-2009, 01:27 PM
Here is some truth about "Palestinians":

http://www.targetofopportunity.com/palestinian_truth.htm

lacarnut
06-17-2009, 02:34 PM
All I saw was the demonstraters pushing the soldiers and they got pushed back. No hitting of any kind. Looks like a fake injury to me.

I would have hit the Code Pink asshole that was hollering don't touch the women just on general principal.;)

AlmostThere
06-17-2009, 02:45 PM
It kind of reminds me of when people are used as human shields and then complain when they're hurt. Having women at the front of a demonstration and then chant "don't touch the women"???

lacarnut
06-17-2009, 03:16 PM
It kind of reminds me of when people are used as human shields and then complain when they're hurt. Having women at the front of a demonstration and then chant "don't touch the women"???

I was all excited about watching some heads get cracked and all I saw was a pushing match where the police showed extreme patience.

megimoo
06-17-2009, 09:23 PM
I was all excited about watching some heads get cracked and all I saw was a pushing match where the police showed extreme patience.
Media Benjamin was there to provoke a major photo op for the press.Her little political coffee clutch thrives on radical press and if they don't get it Soros will dry up their funding !How about her little paper crown?She has about as much imaginations as old Grandmother Pelosi !They should all wear little Gay rainbow yarmulkes with propellers on top if they want attention .With American females all wearing Terefah yarmulkes The Hasidim would go nuts !

Constitutionally Speaking
06-18-2009, 07:09 AM

There are no women in Code pink. There are plenty of treasonous harpies, but no women.