PDA

View Full Version : "Hillary Clinton Breaks Her Elbow in Fall ."

megimoo
06-18-2009, 10:12 AM
Hillary Clinton fractures elbow in fall

WASHINGTON Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton fractured her right elbow during a fall Wednesday, her chief of staff said.

Clinton was on her way to the White House when she fell and injured her elbow, chief of staff Cheryl Mills said in a statement released late Wednesday.

Clinton was treated at The George Washington University Hospital, just a few blocks from State Department headquarters, before going home. She will undergo surgery to repair her elbow in the coming week, Mills said.

"Secretary Clinton appreciates the professionalism and kindness she received from the medical team who treated her this evening and looks forward to resuming her full schedule soon," Mills said.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090618/ap_on_go_ca_st_pe/us_clinton_broken_elbow

Rockntractor
06-18-2009, 10:24 AM
Hillary Clinton fractures elbow in fall

WASHINGTON – Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton fractured her right elbow during a fall Wednesday, her chief of staff said.

Clinton was on her way to the White House when she fell and injured her elbow, chief of staff Cheryl Mills said in a statement released late Wednesday.

Clinton was treated at The George Washington University Hospital, just a few blocks from State Department headquarters, before going home. She will undergo surgery to repair her elbow in the coming week, Mills said.

"Secretary Clinton appreciates the professionalism and kindness she received from the medical team who treated her this evening and looks forward to resuming her full schedule soon," Mills said.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090618/ap_on_go_ca_st_pe/us_clinton_broken_elbow
I wonder If Michelle will turn up with bruises now.

stsinner
06-18-2009, 10:46 AM
Damn, the lengths she will go to to get back on the front page...

megimoo
06-18-2009, 10:58 AM
I wonder If Michelle will turn up with bruises now.Arm wrestling with Rahm !

lacarnut
06-18-2009, 11:05 AM
Arm wrestling with Rahm !

She could probably whip him.

Speedy
06-18-2009, 11:07 AM
Let's see, first the Supreme Court Nominee shows up with a broken leg and now the Secretary of State has a broken elbow. Michelle wears long sleeves at inapproriate times. Looks like Bambi likes to slap his women around a bit and they make the usual excuses for him, "I fell" and all that shit.

linda22003
06-18-2009, 11:08 AM
I'm sure that was meant to be an amusing comment. It is stunning in its failure.

Speedy
06-18-2009, 11:12 AM
I'm sure that was meant to be an amusing comment. It is stunning in its failure.

An even women who have no involvement at all rush to his defense. Is this guy good or what?

linda22003
06-18-2009, 11:13 AM
It's not a defense of Obama. It's calling you on bad taste.

Speedy
06-18-2009, 11:45 AM
It's not a defense of Obama. It's calling you on bad taste.

And as a last line of defense, those women cast aspersians on those who are completely unimpressed by Obambi's actions taste.

linda22003
06-18-2009, 11:58 AM
And as a last line of defense, those women cast aspersians on those who are completely unimpressed by Obambi's actions taste.

There's an English sentence in there somewhere, I just know there is.

Lars1701a
06-18-2009, 12:15 PM
Let's see, first the Supreme Court Nominee shows up with a broken leg and now the Secretary of State has a broken elbow. Michelle wears long sleeves at inapproriate times. Looks like Bambi likes to slap his women around a bit and they make the usual excuses for him, "I fell" and all that shit.

I was thinking the same thing, next thing you will know women around the magic negro will be saying that they walked into a open door. :D

linda22003
06-18-2009, 12:19 PM
I was thinking the same thing

That explains it! Some of the men here are projecting what they're familiar with.

megimoo
06-18-2009, 12:20 PM
She could probably whip him.He is a short little shit !

Speedy
06-18-2009, 12:20 PM
I was thinking the same thing, next thing you will know women around the magic negro will be saying that they walked into a open door. :D

There sure are alot of klutzy women around Obambi. You know, being half-white, Obamster could have hooked up with a white woman, but he probably learned early on that white women bruise much more readily.

megimoo
06-18-2009, 12:23 PM
There sure are alot of klutzy women around Obambi.
All of those fat liberal lesbos love him because he is a minority and sooooo pretty !.

Lars1701a
06-18-2009, 12:28 PM
There sure are alot of klutzy women around Obambi. You know, being half-white, Obamster could have hooked up with a white woman, but he probably learned early on that white women bruise much more readily.

Then black women wouldnt have voted for him. :D

stsinner
06-18-2009, 12:33 PM

Wow.. You were totally unswayed by Lindanumbers' opposition to your joke and even went further... I like that.

linda22003
06-18-2009, 12:34 PM
And it's completely unsurprising, too! :p

stsinner
06-18-2009, 12:41 PM
And it's completely unsurprising, too! :p

What? It's not surprising that I respect people who don't cave to every offense that is taken to their words?

linda22003
06-18-2009, 12:45 PM
No, it's not surprising that Speedy would keep going. Believe it or not, the comment had absolutely nothing to do with you!

stsinner
06-18-2009, 01:09 PM
No, it's not surprising that Speedy would keep going. Believe it or not, the comment had absolutely nothing to do with you!

I'm so vain.

Speedy
06-18-2009, 01:18 PM
http://www.rockandpop.galeon.com/portades/Carly_Simon.jpg

Speedy
06-18-2009, 01:21 PM
I'm so vain.

http://www.rockandpop.galeon.com/portades/Carly_Simon.jpg

stsinner
06-18-2009, 01:22 PM
I was wondering if that reference would fall flat or be received correctly.. I guess I'm dating myself.. You got it right.

megimoo
06-18-2009, 01:27 PM
I was wondering if that reference would fall flat or be received correctly.. I guess I'm dating myself.. You got it right.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7B7bVD_DkM4