PDA

View Full Version : This is funny on a couple diff'rent levels....

stsinner
06-18-2009, 09:48 PM
Read for yourself...

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/06/18/us/politics/18fly.html?_r=2&ref=us

I'm not even going to get in on this conversation, because we know right where it's going to go, and I don't need that crap... Just posting a New York Times actual story....

Bubba Dawg
06-18-2009, 09:53 PM
Okay. This proves Obama is at least a ninja.

I'm still skeptical about the jedi claim.....

stsinner
06-18-2009, 09:55 PM
Okay. This proves Obama is at least a ninja.

I'm still skeptical about the jedi claim.....

Did you watch the video of him swatting the fly? I have yet in over three decades of life, ever been able to swat a fly like that! That is supernatural. But I don't know why the Messiah would ever kill something he created! :confused:

Bubba Dawg
06-18-2009, 09:58 PM
Did you watch the video of him swatting the fly? I have yet in over three decades of life, ever been able to swat a fly like that! That is supernatural. But I don't know why the Messiah would ever kill something he created! :confused:

Grasshopper. The Spirit that gave claws to the tiger also gave wings to the dove......but a fly is just damned annoying in any belief system......

just sayin'......

CorwinK
06-18-2009, 10:25 PM
People are really protesting the swatting of a fly?? Its one of the few things the O has done that common folk do and people are protesting??!! Thats worse than the geese thing at the airport *sigh*

PoliCon
06-18-2009, 11:08 PM
can we please dump all PETA members into polar bear or tiger cages at the local zoo? PLEASE!!!

Bubba Dawg
06-19-2009, 04:06 AM
can we please dump all PETA members into polar bear or tiger cages at the local zoo? PLEASE!!!

Poli, if I ever get to be Emperor it shall be done.

I'll put you in charge of it, if you like.

Emperor Bubba. Has a sort of ring to it, doesn't it?

djones520
06-19-2009, 04:11 AM

You got some pretty slow reflexes then. Many a fly has fallen to my hands.

PoliCon
06-19-2009, 05:10 PM
Poli, if I ever get to be Emperor it shall be done.

I'll put you in charge of it, if you like.

Emperor Bubba. Has a sort of ring to it, doesn't it?

I'd be happy to fulfill you're wishes if you would only just PLEASE put on some clothes!!:D

Bubba Dawg
06-19-2009, 10:36 PM
I'd be happy to fulfill you're wishes if you would only just PLEASE put on some clothes!!:D

Okay...just for you....Hmmmmm.....The Emperor's New Clothes......wait a minute......:eek: