PDA

View Full Version : Coulter called Sen. Boxer's remark arrogant and ignorant.

megimoo
06-20-2009, 02:16 AM
Ann Coulter on Sen. Barbara Boxer's decision to dress down Brig. General Michael Walsh.

Coulter called Sen. Boxer's remark arrogant and ignorant.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2009/06/19/ann_coulter_on_sen_boxers_maam_remark_ignorant.htm l

megimoo
06-20-2009, 02:22 AM
Barbara Boxer meet Dr. Evil

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsGR83Imoto

megimoo
06-20-2009, 02:38 AM
YOU DECIDE: Should Senator Boxer Say ‘Sorry’?

"Boxer has always been a little (At 5 FT.Tall) snappy liberal bitch !"
"Did they tell you she is originally from NYCity ?"
After coming under fire from almost all quarters for her snippy request should the senator take a deep breath and apologize to the general? Share your thoughts: First, vote in our poll and then click on “Leave a Comment” below.

She dressed down Brig. Gen. Michael Walsh at a hearing this week, asking him to call her “senator” instead of “Ma’am.”

You know, do me a favor,” an irritated Senator Boxer said. “Could say ’senator’ instead of ‘ma’am?’”

“Yes, ma’am,” Walsh interjected.

“It’s just a thing, I worked so hard to get that title, so I’d appreciate it, yes, thank you,” she said.

Thank you for voting!
Yes! She was out of line. 96% (65255 votes)
No! She's right, she worked hard for her title. 3% (2338 votes)
I'm not sure. 1% (493 votes)
Total Votes: 68086
Return To Poll
PollDaddy.com

This is not a scientific poll.
http://foxforum.blogs.foxnews.com/

hazlnut
06-20-2009, 01:13 PM
Ann Coulter on Sen. Barbara Boxer's decision to dress down Brig. General Michael Walsh.

Coulter called Sen. Boxer's remark arrogant and ignorant.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2009/06/19/ann_coulter_on_sen_boxers_maam_remark_ignorant.htm l

Coulter is a vapid shell of a woman.

Senator Boxer's got more character and intelligence in her little finger then that disgusting vicious c-word, Ann Coulter.

Again, far-rights are taking a video clip of a Senator with a (D) after their name and trying make 'federal' case out of it. (pun intended)

You honestly think these thin talking points are going to cause Boxer, a very popular and successful Senator, to lose her seat next year?

The CA GOP needs to come up with a fiscal conservative candidate--a smart and successful CA businessperson with name recognition. If they pluck their candidate out of the state senate, Boxer will hand them their ass--she's way too seasoned.

CA conservatives are moderate and Coulter's stupidity is only hurting the situation with this kind of b.s.

jinxmchue
06-20-2009, 01:21 PM

Senator Boxer's got more character and intelligence in her little finger then that disgusting vicious c-word, Ann Coulter.

Again, far-rights are taking a video clip of a Senator with a (D) after their name and trying make 'federal' case out of it. (pun intended)

You honestly think these thin talking points are going to cause Boxer, a very popular and successful Senator, to lose her seat next year?

The CA GOP needs to come up with a fiscal conservative candidate--a smart and successful CA businessperson with name recognition. If they pluck their candidate out of the state senate, Boxer will hand them their ass--she's way too seasoned.

CA conservatives are moderate and Coulter's stupidity is only hurting the situation with this kind of b.s.

Hey, I have an idea. Why don't you go play a fun game of hide and go fuck yourself.

megimoo
06-20-2009, 02:47 PM
Hey, I have an idea. Why don't you go play a fun game of hide and go fuck yourself.He's normally rolled up in a ball as it is With his head up ass and babbling away ! Boxer the Bitch should have been burned at the stake years ago !The only thing that gets her re elected is the babbling Boobs of the Golden State and The LGBT gang !
http://www.thetaskforce.org/

Lager
06-20-2009, 03:07 PM

The CA GOP needs to come up with a fiscal conservative candidate--a smart and successful CA businessperson with name recognition. If they pluck their candidate out of the state senate, Boxer will hand them their ass--she's way too seasoned. CA conservatives are moderate and Coulter's stupidity is only hurting the situation with this kind of BS.

How about dropping the feigned "fiscal conservative" meme? I mean not that I'm here to stick up for Coulter, but if you really think that highly of Boxer, there can't be much about you that's conservative. Why the sham? Liberals are allowed to post here and you haven't done anything that would warrant banning you, so why keep up with the charade?

Maybe it's because I'm in the military and biased, but Boxer smuggly dissed a Army officer for no reason what so ever. Go look at the thread I posted in Best/Worst. Even people on the du are admitting that.

AmPat
06-20-2009, 03:57 PM

TRANSLATION:

Waaah!!! Somebody attacked one of my gods and I'm pooping myself because of it.:rolleyes:

Boxer is a joke. She did in fact work hard to get elected and she has been crapping all over the USA since. She needs to go, NOW. CA. is also a joke. Liberals ruined it and now they, along with Boxer, want to share the disaster of their philosophy with the rest of America.

Shannon
06-20-2009, 09:13 PM

I think not. Ann is a very intelligent woman with a whole lot of character. She is vicious but that's one of the many things I love about her. Her wit drives the left crazy.

SarasotaRepub
06-20-2009, 09:18 PM
I think not. Ann is a very intelligent woman with a whole lot of character. She is vicious but that's one of the many things I love about her. Her wit drives the left crazy.

Spot on. :D Ann should run for public office. :cool:

lacarnut
06-20-2009, 09:26 PM
Spot on. :D Ann should run for public office. :cool:

An Ann/Palin Presidential ticket would be great which would probably drive moon-bats like Hazelnuts into an insane asylum.

SarasotaRepub
06-20-2009, 09:29 PM
An Ann/Palin Presidential ticket would be great which would probably drive moon-bats like Hazelnuts into an insane asylum.

With Rush as...:D

Shannon
06-20-2009, 09:38 PM
With Rush as...:D

Stop, stop! I can't stop smiling.:p

hazlnut
06-20-2009, 09:46 PM
How about dropping the feigned "fiscal conservative" meme? I mean not that I'm here to stick up for Coulter, but if you really think that highly of Boxer, there can't be much about you that's conservative. Why the sham? Liberals are allowed to post here and you haven't done anything that would warrant banning you, so why keep up with the charade?

Maybe it's because I'm in the military and biased, but Boxer smuggly dissed a Army officer for no reason what so ever. Go look at the thread I posted in Best/Worst. Even people on the du are admitting that.

I didn't stick up for Boxer, I just can't stand Coulter. If O'Reilly had said same the same thing, (he was off Friday), I probably wouldn't have responded.

hazlnut
06-20-2009, 09:56 PM

That's your opinion. My opinion is she's a witless C.

The more conservatives defend people like her and Rush--it's just embarrassing is all I can say.

I heard a number of conservatives make very intelligent statements about health care and Iran this week.

These statements were logical and thoughtful and delivered at a level tone. I heard each of these statements once. They were broadcasted once and that was it. They came and went, while the brainless talking points from Rush and Ann bounce endlessly around the echo chamber.:mad:

Shannon
06-20-2009, 09:58 PM

The more conservatives defend people like her and Rush--it's just embarrassing is all I can say.

I heard a number of conservatives make very intelligent statements about health care and Iran this week.

These statements were logical and thoughtful and delivered at a level tone. I heard each of these statements once. They were broadcasted once and that was it. They came and went, while the brainless talking points from Rush and Ann bounce endlessly around the echo chamber.:mad:

Brainless talking points? Are you LP? You really remind me of him.

lacarnut
06-20-2009, 09:59 PM
I didn't stick up for Boxer, I just can't stand Coulter. If O'Reilly had said same the same thing, (he was off Friday), I probably wouldn't have responded.

AWW, so you are straddling the fence with the Boxer comment. How ball-less of you.

Rockntractor
06-20-2009, 09:59 PM

Come on Hazle! Thats hot! I don't care who you are.
http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/coulter_shooting_gun.jpg?t=1245549463

Shannon
06-20-2009, 10:01 PM

Embarrassing for whom?

hazlnut
06-20-2009, 10:02 PM
Come on Hazle! Thats hot! I don't care who you are.
http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/coulter_shooting_gun.jpg?t=1245549463

Yeah, until she opens her mouth.

SarasotaRepub
06-20-2009, 10:03 PM

She's a very intelligent lady that, like Palin, scares the shit out of the Left.
Your widdle attack is proof of that. :D

hazlnut
06-20-2009, 10:05 PM
Brainless talking points? Are you LP? You really remind me of him.

So, you think its a good thing that thoughtful solutions and counter-points get buried under the popularity and easy ratings of hyper-partisanship?

Rockntractor
06-20-2009, 10:08 PM

They all kinda wreck It then. I am very shallow hawt is good enough for me.

lacarnut
06-20-2009, 10:09 PM

You mean like when she debates Bob Beckel (Democratic talking head) and gives him such a bad ass whipping that I think he is going to blow a fuse or have a heart attack. She puts liberals in their place and the dunces on your side of the aisle can not compete with her on a 1 on 1 debate.

Shannon
06-20-2009, 10:11 PM
So, you think its a good thing that thoughtful solutions and counter-points get buried under the popularity and easy ratings of hyper-partisanship?

Thoughtful solutions. I can guess what your idea of thoughtful solutions are. You're so full of shit.:rolleyes:

SarasotaRepub
06-20-2009, 10:17 PM
Haz...Coulter is on Fox right now. You know you want to watch.... :p:D

Rockntractor
06-20-2009, 10:20 PM
Haz...Coulter is on Fox right now. You know you want to watch.... :p:D

He is drooling on the keyboard after that picture.

megimoo
06-20-2009, 11:03 PM
Thoughtful solutions. I can guess what your idea of thoughtful solutions are. You're so full of shit.:rolleyes:Well said !

Japandroid
06-21-2009, 06:29 AM
Hey, I have an idea. Why don't you go play a fun game of hide and go fuck yourself.

Wow.

Sonnabend
06-21-2009, 08:17 AM

BDS much?

alaskamomma
06-21-2009, 09:16 AM
Boxer is a bitch with a title...and is dumb as a rock...she makes me sick.

Lager
06-21-2009, 10:45 AM
I don't usually use the C word in any context toward a woman, even ones such as Boxer who I think very little of. You have to have some pretty built up rage and contempt toward someone to throw that card out there. Now I don't get my news or opinions from Coulter and I'm not going to recommend her for any political office or role model. But I like her because she skewers the left, and she does it well. Now come on Hazelnut, you've got to admit that the left needs and deserves skewering more often than not.

hazlnut
06-21-2009, 11:34 AM
Thoughtful solutions. I can guess what your idea of thoughtful solutions are. You're so full of shit.:rolleyes:

Here's a conversation on solutions (http://www.economist.com/blogs/freeexchange/romer_roundtable/?source=hptextfeature) I've been following -- decide for yourself.

lacarnut
06-21-2009, 12:08 PM
Here's a conversation on solutions (http://www.economist.com/blogs/freeexchange/romer_roundtable/?source=hptextfeature) I've been following -- decide for yourself.

Interesting articles about the economy but what in the world does that have to do with Boxer's off the wall remark.:confused::confused::confused:

AmPat
06-21-2009, 12:21 PM

WHAT????????:eek: Who wrote the following?:cool:

hazlnut
06-21-2009, 12:21 PM
Interesting articles about the economy but what in the world does that have to do with Boxer's off the wall remark.:confused::confused::confused:

For once, make an effort to follow the thread.:mad:

Yes, we all get that you are very confused.

lacarnut
06-21-2009, 12:37 PM
For once, make an effort to follow the thread.:mad:

Yes, we all get that Hazelnuts is very confused.

Fixed

Have you been taking your stupid pills this am or does it just come naturally. The topic is about a left wing dumb bitch that makes a sexist remark to a General who has done more for his country than she could in 10 lifetimes. You got that dummie?

lacarnut
06-21-2009, 12:40 PM
WHAT????????:eek: Who wrote the following?:cool:

If shit was brains, Hazlenuts would not get a smell.

micmac
06-21-2009, 03:06 PM
I love Ann! She makes me laugh out loud. I loved it when that stupid Joy Behar asked Ann is she was willing to be waterboarded. Ann said she would but Joy had to agree to be aborted first!

Boxer is a stinky old whore. She's been pissing me off for years. Hopefully, the californicators who put her in office will get a clue and bounce her out.

thinker
06-21-2009, 05:15 PM
He's normally rolled up in a ball as it is With his head up ass and babbling away ! Boxer the Bitch should have been burned at the stake years ago !

You're trash, meg.

If you were looking for me to respond to the rest of this thread, sorry, not gonna happen. Just rather depressed that yet again it's okay to say garbage like this here as long as it's a (D) and not an (R) in front of the name.

Shannon
06-21-2009, 05:20 PM
Your'e trash, meg.

If you were looking for me to respond to the rest of this thread, sorry, not gonna happen. Just rather depressed that yet again it's okay to say garbage like this here as long as it's a (D) and not an (R) in front of the name.

The C word doesn't bother you? It doesn't bother me. I'm just wondering why you chose Meg's comment to focus on.

thinker
06-21-2009, 05:28 PM
Because plenty of people nailed hazl (correctly) over the usage. And more to the point, it's one thing to call someone a **** - it's another to say they should be burned at the stake. Beyond that, hazl never actually used the word, although he did say he'd use it.

Shannon
06-21-2009, 05:34 PM
Because plenty of people nailed hazl (correctly) over the usage. And more to the point, it's one thing to call someone a **** - it's another to say they should be burned at the stake. Beyond that, hazl never actually used the word, although he did say he'd use it.

Eh, I think alot of people should be burned at the stake. But everyone knows that most women take great offense to the C word. Again, not me. This simply amuses me.:p

BadCat
06-21-2009, 09:11 PM

In my opinion, so are you.
Why don't you drop the facade, faggot.
We all know what you really are.

Oh, and learn how to spell, dumbass.