PDA

View Full Version : Fraud We Can Belive In

stsinner
06-21-2009, 03:09 PM
I doubted he was the Messiah, but now Iím not sure. When a president can be the greatest wealth destroyer in history and still maintain high approval ratings, maybe he does have supernatural powers. Whatís more he is god-like. It is said God so loved the poor that he made many of them; Mr. Obama is almost outdoing God by turning so many into poor people.

The link (http://www.thebulletin.us/articles/2009/03/13/herb_denenberg/doc49b840333ee87374341303.txt)

AlmostThere
06-22-2009, 01:00 AM
Bill Clinton had a weekly scandal for most of his time in office. Lied under oath, lied flat-out to the American people, was impeached and he never had a bad approval rating. Go figure.

PoliCon
06-22-2009, 01:11 AM
Bill Clinton had a weekly scandal for most of his time in office. Lied under oath, lied flat-out to the American people, was impeached and he never had a bad approval rating. Go figure.

The press were on his side. The press are on Barry's side. The press were against Bush. The press were against Ford. Seeing a pattern?

lacarnut
06-22-2009, 01:35 AM

That's because the Repubs had control of Congress and the economy was doing good. With the present turkey, his approval rating has shrunk to 53%. Won't be long before it dips into negative territory. I don't look for a rebound in the economy as long as we keep losing hundreds of thousands of jobs per month. Between bailouts, increased taxes, job losses, government take over of business's, etc, his approval ratings along with Democrats will go in the toliet.

AlmostThere
06-22-2009, 09:45 PM
The press were on his side. The press are on Barry's side. The press were against Bush. The press were against Ford. Seeing a pattern?

That is why I have such a low opinion of a good portion of the American populace. The press tells them what to think and they follow along like little sheep. They base their world-view on sound-bites and headlines and have opinions with no basis in fact. To me, that is unforgivable.

Don't get me wrong, I don't want people to necessarily agree with me. But for God sakes, don't believe something just because some talking-head told you too.