PDA

View Full Version : Did obama enjoy the Ice Cream Cone?

WatersEdge
06-22-2009, 02:03 AM
..........but what about Neda?

She was shot down and killed in the street in Iran.

Horrifically sad.

Where is obama? Any commentary yet?
http://assets.nydailynews.com/img/2008/11/19/gal_obama_10.jpg

micmac
06-22-2009, 11:17 AM
You what he is thinking while eating that ice cream cone? "Damn, I wish I could have a smoke!"

Defiant1
06-22-2009, 11:27 AM
He looks like a cancer patient having his last treat.

linda22003
06-22-2009, 11:31 AM
He looks like a cancer patient having his last treat.

Hardly. I think your distaste for him is affecting your vision. Either that, or America is now so fat it doesn't even recognize what a normal weight IS any more. ;)

Rebel Yell
06-22-2009, 11:35 AM
Hardly. I think your distaste for him is affecting your vision. Either that, or America is now so fat it doesn't even recognize what a normal weight IS any more. ;)

He does look thin in that picture. I think it is the angle of the camera, because his head looks huge, too.

linda22003
06-22-2009, 11:46 AM
He is pretty slender. That's the way he's built.

noonwitch
06-22-2009, 11:49 AM
Mmm. Ice cream. My favorite.

Rebel Yell
06-22-2009, 11:50 AM
He is pretty slender. That's the way he's built.

I didn't think he was that slender. Either way, it really doesn't matter.

And I've said here before, he is doing the right thing staying out of that shitstorm in Iran.

FeebMaster
06-22-2009, 11:53 AM
This OMG Ice Cream thing is lame, even for Republicans.

Rebel Yell
06-22-2009, 12:03 PM

Everyone knows the President should fast until Irans problems are over.:rolleyes:

Constitutionally Speaking
06-22-2009, 12:05 PM

I think (HOPE), this is more of a mocking of the liberals critisizing GW's golf/fishing trips.

Not an issue then, nor now.

linda22003
06-22-2009, 12:20 PM
I didn't think he was that slender. Either way, it really doesn't matter.

And I've said here before, he is doing the right thing staying out of that shitstorm in Iran.

Any kind of response would backfire badly, IMHO. If he says much of anything, suddenly the "Great Satan" will have taken sides and will be seen as trying to direct or manipulate events in Iran.

Teetop
06-22-2009, 12:20 PM
Notice, the waffle cone? :D

FeebMaster
06-22-2009, 12:50 PM
Everyone knows the President should fast until Irans problems are over.:rolleyes:

Iran is just a start. He should fast until there is peace on Earth.

I mean, there are people starving in Africa and he's eating ice cream.

FeebMaster
06-22-2009, 01:03 PM
I think (HOPE), this is more of a mocking of the liberals critisizing GW's golf/fishing trips.

Not an issue then, nor now.

Even if that's true, and I'm not entirely convinced, it's still dumb.

For one thing, unless they blatantly obvious about it, it looks like they're actually complaining about the ice cream eating.

For another, it would probably be better to mock the way liberals act now than to mock how they behaved in the past.

Rebel Yell
06-22-2009, 01:08 PM
Any kind of response would backfire badly, IMHO. If he says much of anything, suddenly the "Great Satan" will have taken sides and will be seen as trying to direct or manipulate events in Iran.

Exactly my thoughts. Any intervention by the U.S. takes away from what teh Iranian people are doing.

Constitutionally Speaking
06-22-2009, 09:36 PM
Even if that's true, and I'm not entirely convinced, it's still dumb.

For one thing, unless they blatantly obvious about it, it looks like they're actually complaining about the ice cream eating.

For another, it would probably be better to mock the way liberals act now than to mock how they behaved in the past.

Meh, BOTH are worth mocking! :D

I agree this is a stupid " issue" though.

noonwitch
06-23-2009, 09:59 AM
Notice, the waffle cone? :D

Waffle cones ruin the taste of the ice cream. I like the old-fashioned sugar cones (the hard, cone-shaped ones, not the flaky, soft things from Dairy Queen).

NJCardFan
06-24-2009, 10:53 AM
I'm not the biggest Obama in the world either but for Christs sakes, even the President can enjoy an ice cream cone once in a while.