PDA

View Full Version : The Obama Infomercial Thread!

SarasotaRepub
06-24-2009, 08:05 PM
Who is going to watch this tonight?

Can anyone even think ABC would have done this for Bush??? :rolleyes:

Rockntractor
06-24-2009, 08:14 PM

I would rather sit and read wilburs posts for an hour. Could it be done without falling asleep?

SarasotaRepub
06-24-2009, 08:18 PM
On a side note, Barney Frank is on Fox right now acting like a total POS. :rolleyes:

Smart ass is sitting there picking his nails on TV. Moron.

patriot45
06-24-2009, 08:21 PM
The heck with that, I'm watching chopped right now. Trying to get a leg up on the CU cook off! :D

And at 9 there is some good UFC action on Spike tv.

I'm set.

Speedy
06-24-2009, 08:24 PM
Well ABC is starting the night out right with the faceplant fest Wipeout! I am watching that right now.

SaintLouieWoman
06-24-2009, 10:42 PM
I love his comment---maybe the "mom" doesn't need a knee replacement but should just take painkillers. How kind. I guess we'll pay a fortune and get a bottle of aspirin. :mad:

I bet this will be the full employment package for orthopedic surgeons, at least in the short term. There probably will be a rush of folks trying to get knee surgeries before Obama medicine takes effect.

PLEASE, PLEASE, everyone, contact your rep and senator and tell them NO to the Obama plan.

That goes for the cap and trade, too, that's coming up this Friday.

Rockntractor
06-24-2009, 10:46 PM
I love his comment---maybe the "mom" doesn't need a knee replacement but should just take painkillers. How kind. I guess we'll pay a fortune and get a bottle of aspirin. :mad:

I bet this will be the full employment package for orthopedic surgeons, at least in the short term. There probably will be a rush of folks trying to get knee surgeries before Obama medicine takes effect.

PLEASE, PLEASE, everyone, contact your rep and senator and tell them NO to the Obama plan.

That goes for the cap and trade, too, that's coming up this Friday.

I heard a republican senator interviewed on a talk show this morning. He said cap and trade was going through and that it even had some republican support. God help us!

Celestron
06-24-2009, 11:04 PM
I heard a republican senator interviewed on a talk show this morning. He said cap and trade was going through and that it even had some republican support. God help us!

I have a feeling it's safe to say Snow and Collins are on that list.

Constitutionally Speaking
06-24-2009, 11:16 PM
I watched it and it was exactly as I thought it would be.

He was not challenged on even the most blatant lies he told. It absolutely was an infomercial for his plan.

Zathras
06-25-2009, 02:20 AM
Sorry, I had better things to do than watch Scarface Obama on the TV. I went and bought a new IPod dock, had dinner and saw the Transformers movie.

PoliCon
06-25-2009, 03:03 AM

HELL NO! They would gladly have run any anti-bush screed soros was willing to fund - but they would never have been nice to him. at all. period.

SarasotaRepub
06-25-2009, 07:30 AM
I watched it and it was exactly as I thought it would be.

He was not challenged on even the most blatant lies he told. It absolutely was an infomercial for his plan.

This was pathetic, does this President know how to do anything other than
a town hall format with a stacked deck??? Total waste of time. I couldn't
watch it for the whole hour, I went in the bedroom and put on Ice Road Truckers. :D

BadCat
06-25-2009, 12:42 PM
Of course I didn't watch it.

ANY time the hemorrhoid with ears comes on the TV screen, I change the channel.

bijou
06-25-2009, 01:51 PM
If you did watch it you were in a select club.

ABC's White House special struggled for viewers
President Obama's town hall meeting on health care delivered a sickly rating Wednesday evening.

The one-hour ABC News special "Primetime: Questions for the President: Prescription for America" (4.7 million viewers, 1.1 preliminary adults 18-49 rating) had the fewest viewers in the 10 p.m. hour. The special tied some 8 p.m. comedy repeats as the lowest-rated program on a major broadcast network. ...

http://www.thrfeed.com/2009/06/abcs-white-house-special-struggled-for-viewers.html