PDA

View Full Version : NYC Plays Host to Folsom-East Sex-Fest {Electro-torture for sex OK;

megimoo
06-26-2009, 08:43 AM
NYC Plays Host to Folsom-East Sex-Fest {Electro-torture for sex OK; Waterboarding to save lives NG}

"California Gay/Masochistic Crowd Heads East !"
"......Get Your 'Coins' Singed For Free !"

NEW YORK CITY — Americans For Truth About Homosexuality has obtained shocking video footage of a sadistic homosexual street fair in Manhattan Sunday (June 21, 2009) in which hundreds of men walked around naked and engaged in public lewd and sadistic acts in violation of state decency laws — as police did nothing, apparently under orders from New York City’s governing authorities.

Above is a photo of a man engaging in a public “electro-torture” of another man (his exposed genitals covered up in our photo) at the “Folsom East” street festival in New York City. The ‘torturer” is holding a remote control device (like a TV remote, circled in the photo) which sends an electrical current shock through the body of the man bound to a St. Andrew’s cross — who writhed in pain every time the torturer pressed the button. Dozens of men looked on with satisfaction at the grotesque spectacle.

Folsom East is a copycat of San Francisco’s über-perverse “Folsom Street Fair” and bills itself as “New York’s premiere SM-leather-fetish block party.” The “fair” was held in Manhattan on West 28th Street between 10th & 11th Avenues. AFTAH’s anonymous source said he spotted police on the outside perimeter of the event but saw none inside the actual boundaries of the block party. He said he saw hundreds of men walking around with their genitals and buttocks fully exposed.

Robert Peters, president of New York City-based Morality in Media and a New York attorney who is an expert on obscenity and related laws, said the Folsom East activities appeared to be in violation of New York State’s laws against: “Public lewdness” (Penal Law, Section 245.00); “Exposure of a person” (Section 245.01); and a “Promoting the exposure of a person” (Section 245.02).

http://americansfortruth.com/news/breakingnew-york-city-plays-host-to-folsom-east-deviant-sex-fest-violating-city-lewdness-laws.html#more-2891

noonwitch
06-26-2009, 08:58 AM
Some things should just be done indoors, in private.

Rockntractor
06-26-2009, 09:44 AM
Coming soon to a main street near you.

PoliCon
06-26-2009, 01:58 PM
If it had been straight laced hetero's walking about naked and performing sexual acts - they'd be in jail.

lacarnut
06-26-2009, 03:09 PM
If it had been straight laced hetero's walking about naked and performing sexual acts - they'd be in jail.

Well, what do you expect from a bunch of fag loving politicians in NYC. Bloomberg is a piece of shit.

AlmostThere
06-26-2009, 03:14 PM
Some things should just be done indoors, in private.
Dear Lady, that goes without saying. But how and when did we get to a point where anyone would even contemplate having a public fest, such as it is, in the first place?

PoliCon
06-26-2009, 03:15 PM
Bloomburg is one of those people who wants to APPEAR to be enlightened so he allows crap like this because in his mind it gives the appearance of enlightenment.

PoliCon
06-26-2009, 03:17 PM
Dear Lady, that goes without saying. But how and when did we get to a point where anyone would even contemplate having a public fest, such as it is, in the first place?

The degradation and destruction of the culture since the 1960s including the institution of no fault divorce, abortion on demand, sexual promiscuity, the removal of homosexuality from the mental disorders list . . . . As much as people on the left want to claim that there is not slippery slope - it's there and we're sliding right on down it.

Jumpy
06-26-2009, 05:32 PM
ewwwww.... the pics are gross!!!

AlmostThere
06-26-2009, 08:22 PM
The degradation and destruction of the culture since the 1960s including the institution of no fault divorce, abortion on demand, sexual promiscuity, the removal of homosexuality from the mental disorders list . . . . As much as people on the left want to claim that there is not slippery slope - it's there and we're sliding right on down it.

All the ills you mention are legitimate, but consider the jump that has occurred in a relatively short time. What occurred in a public place was light years beyond no fault divorce and heterosexual promiscuity. It's hard for me to believe that just a slide down a slippery slope could get us to the point of a public homosexual BDSM festival with no restrictions on public nudity. Society seems to have lost all ability to set moral standards. A slide would indicate a gradual shift. This is "off a cliff" change.

Shannon
06-26-2009, 08:53 PM
That is absolutely disgusting. I can not believe they are permitted to do that.:mad:

megimoo
06-26-2009, 08:57 PM
That is absolutely disgusting. I can not believe they are permitted to do that.:mad:In America these days Queers are permitted to do anything they want !

raziekt800
07-04-2009, 01:24 AM
i agree the person who took the photos is a pro or an infiltrations expert. checkout darkmetamorphsis5000 on youtube type it in the box as it dont rat em out but pass the video about person risked their life to get that information. you will see video of wtf really happened. a copy was sent to senators throughout the state and nyc city council. they didnt do a bloody thing. all i can tell you for now

PoliCon
07-04-2009, 02:56 AM
That is absolutely disgusting. I can not believe they are permitted to do that.:mad:

and rest assured that tax dollars helped pay for it. :mad:

raziekt800
07-04-2009, 06:47 PM
and rest assured that tax dollars helped pay for it. :mad:

well they GLBT community dont want their dirty laundry out for all to see they become little nasty and vengeful people. teaching sex to 3rd graders(permassresistance.org) isnt cool. politicans lost their balls to do whats right they cave in to pressure so easily and to who is giving campaign $$. watch the 2 videos here so you can see how evil these people are.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8avdLy560g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lJM-80Cnww

you pass that about and see how shaken people will get. pass them videos about show the politicans let them see what has become of nys. the state senators act worse than a bunch of clowns at the circus.

AlmostThere
07-04-2009, 11:53 PM
I wonder if there is any chance that the officers on scene were identified? Maybe they were told to ignore the event but in doing so they most definitely broke the law. So as a good citizen, someone knowing the identity of these officers should file a complaint with Internal Affairs. These officers can then decide if they are willing to take the heat for allowing this to happen or do they want to identify who gave the order.

I grew up in New Orleans, have been to the French Quarter hundreds of times, been to Mardi Gras so many times it's pretty boring now. I have never witnessed anything like this even in New Orleans' raunchiest days.

raziekt800
07-05-2009, 11:50 PM
I wonder if there is any chance that the officers on scene were identified? Maybe they were told to ignore the event but in doing so they most definitely broke the law. So as a good citizen, someone knowing the identity of these officers should file a complaint with Internal Affairs. These officers can then decide if they are willing to take the heat for allowing this to happen or do they want to identify who gave the order.

I grew up in New Orleans, have been to the French Quarter hundreds of times, been to Mardi Gras so many times it's pretty boring now. I have never witnessed anything like this even in New Orleans' raunchiest days.

no 1 has that info but should they have it they would be in danger. call up congress show that to them let them know that GLBT community. nypd and the city will keep it quiet. donate $$ to americans for truth. i bet they can get the damage out there and so people can see it.

megimoo
07-06-2009, 10:01 AM

I grew up in New Orleans, have been to the French Quarter hundreds of times, been to Mardi Gras so many times it's pretty boring now. I have never witnessed anything like this even in New Orleans' raunchiest days. Bloomberg issued his orders to the cops .Leave them alone !

raziekt800
07-06-2009, 02:16 PM
look its fucked up but they work for us. if you dont call em out on it it will get worse and worse. if you dont stand up now imagine 4- 5 years from now. why dont we shred the constitution a little while we are at it.