PDA

View Full Version : (Video)Sanford's mistress as TV reporter covering 911 in NYC in 2001!

megimoo
06-27-2009, 01:19 AM
(Video)Sanford's mistress as TV reporter covering 911 in NYC in 2001!
María Belén Chapur
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uphohZs9nuQ&feature=related

Full-Auto
06-27-2009, 01:35 AM
I don't get it. She's not all that.

But that's besides the point.

What is up with these Republican asshats that can't keep their pants up? Another hypocrite that bagged on Clinton for his infidelity and turned right around and did the exact same thing.

And to think this guy was being mentioned as a Presidential hopeful.

The Republican party is in a shambles.

megimoo
06-27-2009, 01:56 AM
I don't get it. She's not all that.

But that's besides the point.

What is up with these Republican asshats that can't keep their pants up? Another hypocrite that bagged on Clinton for his infidelity and turned right around and did the exact same thing.

And to think this guy was being mentioned as a Presidential hopeful.

The Republican party is in athe shambles.
She doesn't look like a very attractive young woman but men are captivated by the attention that a woman shows them .His own married life may leave him unsure of his masculinity but she may show him that she finds him very interesting as a man .

Most Latino woman are really intense and make a man feel like a man,something that few Western woman either bother to or know how to do .

She isn't that pretty or sexually endowed with A mother lode of massive mammaries that most American men find attractrive but her intensity with him could easily make up for that .

PoliCon
06-27-2009, 02:09 AM
not all of us want saggy grandma boobs. :p

megimoo
06-27-2009, 02:19 AM
not all of us want saggy grandma boobs. :pThey don't sag when they are young or have you forgoten old man ?What do you find attractive in an young woman pray tell ?

PoliCon
06-27-2009, 02:21 AM
They don't sag when they are young or have you forgoten old man ?What do you find attractive in an young woman pray tell ?

They may stand up when they are young - but the quickly start their southern migration!

I'm a firm believer that anything more than a mouthful - is wasteful.

megimoo
06-27-2009, 02:29 AM
They may stand up when they are young - but the quickly start their southern migration!

I'm a firm believer that anything more than a mouthful - is wasteful.Your memory very definitely exceeds your capability's !

Bubba Dawg
06-27-2009, 09:40 AM
I find her very attractive. I agree with megs in that Latina women have an appeal that is beyond the mere physical.

Rockntractor
06-27-2009, 10:06 AM
One of my favorite scientific studies. The effect of gravity on breasts.

WatersEdge
06-27-2009, 10:39 AM
-- The lady is beautiful...........and Sanford's political career is toast because of the adultery.

And so it goes..........

BadCat
06-27-2009, 10:48 AM
I agree with Poli that more than a mouthful is a waste.

I will also point out to all of the ladies here....gravity ALWAYS wins.

NJCardFan
06-27-2009, 11:38 AM
A guy I used to work with is married to Crystal Gunns(google her). Can't imagine what she'll look like at 50.

That said, the outrage over Sanford's little hike in the Appalachians(which already has reached euphemism status) is well deserved but for some reason bcause he's a Republican it's worse than that of John Edwards who not only was he a presidential candidate, he was on the presidential ticket in 2004. Not only that, he cheated on his wife who has cancer and he fathered a love child. And don't throw me this Sanford was a moralist stuff because isn't Edwards the same guy who said that Jesus would be unhappy with America because of our morals? Just goes to show you the difference in coverage.

PoliCon
06-27-2009, 12:32 PM
-- The lady is beautiful...........and Sanford's political career is toast because of the adultery.

And so it goes..........

Like Newts is? Just saying . . .

PoliCon
06-27-2009, 12:33 PM
A guy I used to work with is married to Crystal Gunns(google her). Can't imagine what she'll look like at 50.

That said, the outrage over Sanford's little hike in the Appalachians(which already has reached euphemism status) is well deserved but for some reason bcause he's a Republican it's worse than that of John Edwards who not only was he a presidential candidate, he was on the presidential ticket in 2004. Not only that, he cheated on his wife who has cancer and he fathered a love child. And don't throw me this Sanford was a moralist stuff because isn't Edwards the same guy who said that Jesus would be unhappy with America because of our morals? Just goes to show you the difference in coverage.

Bingo.