PDA

View Full Version : "Mr. Obama, show us your birth certificate! :Pat Boone ."

megimoo
06-27-2009, 02:25 AM
Mr. Obama, show us your birth certificate! (Wow! Pat Boone goes Obama hunting!)

I fly a lot. It's gotten to be such a hassle that I'm cutting down on my air travel, and even turning down a number of engagements because I just don't want to go through the ordeal at the airports. What ordeal? If you ask that question, you must not have flown anywhere since 9/11. I'm talking about the security gauntlet every passenger has to go through! If you have flown anywhere, you've had to get in the lines. Take off every bit of metal bigger than a dime, your jacket, hat and shoes, perhaps your belt and, if..

http://worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=102330.

satanica
06-29-2009, 10:13 AM
Strange he never asked for Bush's or McCain's

Rockntractor
06-29-2009, 10:20 AM

You sound very familiar. Couldn't stay gone long could you?

noonwitch
06-29-2009, 12:24 PM
Does "Shut Up and Sing" apply to conservatives, too?

AmPat
06-29-2009, 03:19 PM
Does "Shut Up and Sing" apply to conservatives, too?

Responsibility and validation apply to Conservatives. Is it too much to ask a sitting president to provide a simple document?
Are you as afraid of the contents as apparently Obama is?
What possible reason could he have for hiding his birth certificate?:cool:

AmPat
06-29-2009, 03:20 PM

1. Bushes was never in question.
2. McCain showed his.

Next!:rolleyes:

linda22003
06-29-2009, 03:20 PM
What other president has ever shown the American people his birth certificate? :confused:

Rebel Yell
06-29-2009, 03:27 PM

Welcome back.

http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii59/Cane_Nation/Fear-1.jpg

Rebel Yell
06-29-2009, 03:27 PM
http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii59/Cane_Nation/wigger.jpg

Rebel Yell
06-29-2009, 03:28 PM
http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii59/Cane_Nation/Naggers-1-1.jpg

Rebel Yell
06-29-2009, 03:28 PM
What other president has ever shown the American people his birth certificate? :confused:

This birth certificate shit is really getting old.

stsinner
06-29-2009, 03:38 PM

What other president has been fathered by a foreigner? What other president attended school in a Muslim country as a child? What other president had his grandmother say she was present at his birth in Kenya?

Nah.. No reason to be suspicious.. It is, after all, required in writing for the office, so at some point common sense would dictate that it would need to be enforced.

stsinner
06-29-2009, 03:39 PM

That's exactly what Obama wants Americans to feel.. The issue remains unresolved.

AmPat
06-29-2009, 03:58 PM

A valid question has no Statute of Limitations. The question is of Constitutional proportions and needs to be answered by Obama, PERIOD! To allow this to fester does nobody good except a guilty Obama and his supporters who allow this to perpetuate.

Nobody is asking The Annointed One, the One we have Been Waiting For, Obama, to solve for Pi or cure the common cold. He could simply call a Press conference and put this to rest.

Rebel Yell
06-29-2009, 04:11 PM
That's exactly what Obama wants Americans to feel.. The issue remains unresolved.

It's just hard for me to believe you can run for President without providing a birth certificate, You can't get a drivers license without a BC.

stsinner
06-29-2009, 04:27 PM
It's just hard for me to believe you can run for President without providing a birth certificate, You can't get a drivers license without a BC.

Agreed, but it speaks to his arrogance, and I think that many Americans still know (although evidently many have forgotten) that the government works for us and is not our keeper, so to do something as simple as provide a valid copy of his birth certificate when it is called for by the people who seated you doesn't seem like much to ask.

Rebel Yell
06-29-2009, 04:57 PM
Agreed, but it speaks to his arrogance, and I think that many Americans still know (although evidently many have forgotten) that the government works for us and is not our keeper, so to do something as simple as provide a valid copy of his birth certificate when it is called for by the people who seated you doesn't seem like much to ask.

That is why he won't show it, not because he is afraid of what's in it. It's because he is just better than the rest of us.

linda22003
06-30-2009, 07:54 AM
You don't know that he didn't show it to the DNC before starting a run. If there needs to be a public board that vets these things, it needs to apply to everyone, even if their most recent immigrant came in 1727, as in my case.

The answer to stsinner's first question at least is "Chester Alan Arthur"; I'm sure there are some others but I'd have to look them up.

linda22003
06-30-2009, 07:55 AM
Nobody is asking The Annointed [sic] One, the One we have Been Waiting For, Obama, to solve for Pi or cure the common cold. He could simply call a Press conference and put this to rest.

It IS at rest for most people.

noonwitch
06-30-2009, 08:30 AM
Responsibility and validation apply to Conservatives. Is it too much to ask a sitting president to provide a simple document?
Are you as afraid of the contents as apparently Obama is?
What possible reason could he have for hiding his birth certificate?:cool:

I am satisfied with the one I've seen. It looks a lot like the replacement one I sent to Indiana for, as my original is somewhere within the personnel files of my last private employer, the K-Mart corporation. My original looked very different-the paper was black and the print was white. The states have standardized birth certificates since then, and all the replacement ones look like mine or the one that I've seen online for Obama.

expat-pattaya
06-30-2009, 09:39 AM
It IS at rest for most people.

How do you know this? The fact that complacent Americans aren't storming the Bastille ;)

I am no conspiracist. I don't buy 9/11 was an inside job and I don't believe the Clintons had anyone murdered. Having said that, I am getting pissed off at the double standard with regard to providing bona fides in elections.

As examples:

John Kerry - has NEVER released his military records. Never. Still. He ran a few cons to make the appearance of having done so but to date he has not signed the form that would make his military records open for review.

Obama - has cloaked his birth certificate. You can say there is one out there but the state of Hawaii will not allow open examination of what they have on record. It is sealed. We are only allowed the poor copy of a secondary document to confirm he is a US born citizen. Why?

Obama - say, how bout them college grades. Smartest man in the world and all that. Yet his records from Harvard are sealed. Must be smart he was editor blah blah. Or was it Affirmative Action? Why not show he was smarter than Bush?

Now, unless you are drinking the koolaid you have to admit that if these men had an R behind their name they would not get away with this. Both would be hounded the entire election by most of the media in a relentless attack and the term "-gate" would be applied.

Why do those with a D get a free pass?