PDA

View Full Version : “Reagan was a dumb son of a bitch”

Apocalypse
06-28-2009, 01:59 AM
From the June 26 program, after Maher asked why Stone, who did films on JFK, Nixon and Bush, had not done a movie on Reagan:

OLIVER STONE: Nixon always said Reagan was a dumb son of a bitch and, you know, I think that he was [audience applause]. And I think, I really think George W is dumber [more audience laughter and applause].

BILL MAHER: Definitely

STONE: I do think that by doing the W movie I kind of put all my efforts behind dumbness and I don't want to go back there because, you know, I'm not the Farrelly brothers. But I do think Nixon is the father of Reagan and I think Reagan's the father of Bush. There's sort of a very strong line....

FlaGator
06-28-2009, 07:35 AM
When I read stuff like this, I consider the source. Oliver Stone is a hard core liberal and Maher is just insane. Bill Maher can in no way claim to be a disciple of rational thinking or coherent thought.

stsinner
06-28-2009, 10:46 AM
When I read stuff like this, I consider the source. Oliver Stone is a hard core liberal and Maher is just insane. Bill Maher can in no way claim to be a disciple of rational thinking or coherent thought.

Agreed.

AmPat
06-29-2009, 04:10 PM
Wow! I bet George and Ronny are/were absolutely destroyed by people like Stone and Maher. :rolleyes:
These two half wits don't make a wit between them.:cool:

alaskamomma
06-29-2009, 06:26 PM
this coming from a man who has made some of the stupidest movies...he should look in a mirror and see a........dumb son of a bitch...;)

And Bill Maher is a classless idiot..

Rockntractor
06-29-2009, 07:03 PM
I'd love to have a dumb son of a bitch in for president right now instead of the genius we have.