PDA

View Full Version : Little Boy Blue Devil Mike Adams

megimoo
06-28-2009, 02:19 PM
It looks like Duke University has another rape case on its hands. This one may hurt the university nearly as much as the one that rocked its campus back in 2006. Unlike the previous case, this one appears to involve a credible confession of sexual abuse. Like the previous case, crucial facts are already being filtered through the prism of identity politics.

Frank Lombard is the associate director of Duke’s Center for Health Policy. The university administrator was recently arrested by

the FBI and charged with offering up his adopted 5-year-old son for sex.

I tried to contact Frank Lombard over the weekend to probe his expertise regarding the health benefits of raping small children. So far, he’s declined to comment.

University administrator Lombard is accused of logging on to a chat room online and describing himself as a “perv dad for fun.” The detective who wisely looked into the suspicious screen name says that Lombard admitted to molesting his own adopted son. All this was before allegedly inviting a stranger to travel to North Carolina from another state to statutorily rape his already-molested adopted son.

However, identity politics are probably also involved in understanding the media response. Again, Adams:

The Associate Press (AP) did not mention the fact that the five-year old offered up for molestation was black.

Bringing that fact to light might be damaging to the political coalition that exists between blacks and gays. Nor did the AP mention that the adopted child is being raised by a homosexual couple. Bringing that fact to light might harm the gay adoption movement.

I am afraid that as far as the media and academic communities are involved, it is not the crime itself that matters, but rather whether the alleged perp is a member of an "oppressor" group. Although white, Lombard is gay, so in the interest of avoiding unpleasant stories involving homosexual adoption, the media is anxious to shut down public interest in the affair.

However, the outspokenness and willingness to judge in advance a case involving white jocks - easy targets - of Duke and media, inevitably place a spotlight on their handling of another Duke rape allegation.

http://townhall.com/columnists/MikeAdams/2009/06/28/little_boy_blue_devil

MrsSmith
06-28-2009, 02:58 PM
http://cbs4denver.com/national/Frank.Mccorkle.Lombard.2.1062818.html

On Monday, according to the affidavit, Det. Timothy Palchak of the Washington Metropolitan Police Department talked online with a person using the name "F.L," reports WRAL. Palchak said "F.L." described specific sex acts he had performed on a 5-year-old child and said that he lived in Durham.

In the chat transcript, WRAL reports, "F.L." is asked how he got access to a child so young. "Adopted," he replied, and said that the process was "not so hard ... esp (sic) for a black boy."

In the chat, "F.L." told Palchak that abusing the child was "easier when he was too young to know what was happening and when he couldn't talk ...He had a little too much Benadryl. Was knocked out."

It will be interesting to see if Duke reacts in any similar way to this horrendous crime. I'm not holding my breath...

megimoo
06-28-2009, 03:04 PM
http://cbs4denver.com/national/Frank.Mccorkle.Lombard.2.1062818.html

On Monday, according to the affidavit, Det. Timothy Palchak of the Washington Metropolitan Police Department talked online with a person using the name "F.L," reports WRAL. Palchak said "F.L." described specific sex acts he had performed on a 5-year-old child and said that he lived in Durham.

In the chat transcript, WRAL reports, "F.L." is asked how he got access to a child so young. "Adopted," he replied, and said that the process was "not so hard ... esp (sic) for a black boy."

In the chat, "F.L." told Palchak that abusing the child was "easier when he was too young to know what was happening and when he couldn't talk ...He had a little too much Benadryl. Was knocked out."

It will be interesting to see if Duke reacts in any similar way to this horrendous crime. I'm not holding my breath...Wait until our resident Gay defender starts spinning this one .Gay Man Little Boy on Benadryl. Was knocked out .Was He A Pedophile ?You Betcha !