PDA

View Full Version : BREAKING, It's SENATOR Al Franken.

satanica
06-30-2009, 03:30 PM
Thats right. MSC rules in favor of Franken.

Zafod
06-30-2009, 03:31 PM

ummm ok. so what.

satanica
06-30-2009, 03:32 PM
ummm ok. so what.

Ya, so what, another vote in the senate isn't very important. Keep telling yourself that.

satanica
06-30-2009, 03:39 PM
You idiots.

The Minnesota Supreme Court just handed down a ruling on the election in the State, it IS Breaking news.

And you stupid fucking idiots think it is a "stupid Liberal Trick" ?

Holy Shit are you guys stupid.

Gingersnap
06-30-2009, 03:39 PM
Don't call the members of this board "bitches". It's demeaning to them and to women in general.

satanica
06-30-2009, 03:46 PM
deleted for abuse

satanica
06-30-2009, 03:48 PM
Don't call the members of this board "bitches". It's demeaning to them and to women in general.

If it's so bad, then why isn't it on the banned words list?

edited for abuse

Zafod
06-30-2009, 04:06 PM
suicide run....

stsinner
06-30-2009, 04:08 PM
suicide run....

Wich he'd fun faster, or the Mod's had a better aim.. His last few posts have shown him in complete meltdown...

Gingersnap
06-30-2009, 04:30 PM
If it's so bad, then why isn't it on the banned words list?

Because we expect you use some common sense when you title your threads. If your thread title hadn't been insulting, it could have happily existed in Breaking News. You need to pay attention to context when using potentially inflammatory language.

They usually cover this sometime in the third grade in most schools. :rolleyes:

Molon Labe
06-30-2009, 04:58 PM

Booo!!!!!
Another nail in the coffin of reason, liberty and the constitution.

FlaGator
06-30-2009, 06:11 PM
You idiots.

The Minnesota Supreme Court just handed down a ruling on the election in the State, it IS Breaking news.

And you stupid fucking idiots think it is a "stupid Liberal Trick" ?

Holy Shit are you guys stupid.

I moved it here because there was already a post in political news so it wasn't as breaking as you thought. Since you were to lazy to check to see if someone else had posted a message I decided that it belonged here.

Don't worry I balanced things out when I moved your Gay Marriage post to the Whiny Zone.

Constitutionally Speaking
06-30-2009, 06:39 PM
Remember in the other thread you asked something along the lines of what freedoms we will lose??

Considering that in the districts where Franken "found" some ballots that put him over the top in the recounts, there were more ballots cast than there were registered voters.

I'd say we are losing our representative democracy and are shifting quite rapidly to tyranny.

Shannon
06-30-2009, 06:39 PM
Booo!!!!!
Another nail in the coffin of reason, liberty and the constitution.

No shit.

Molon Labe
06-30-2009, 07:06 PM
Remember in the other thread you asked something along the lines of what freedoms we will lose??

Considering that in the districts where Franken "found" some ballots that put him over the top in the recounts, there were more ballots cast than there were registered voters.

I'd say we are losing our representative democracy and are shifting quite rapidly to tyranny.

close

|------------|---------------|---------------|---------------|-You are here----|-----------|
Tyranny --> Revolution --> Freedom --> Prosperity --> Dependency ---> Tyranny