PDA

View Full Version : Christian Right attacks Obama calls him "the abortion President" - offensive images

jinxmchue
07-07-2008, 11:59 AM
Um, yeah. Really offensive stuff here:

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x6464846

http://www.cbn.com/images5/cbnnews/blogs/obamaabortion.jpg

Whoo, doggies! Is that ever offensive!

I mean, it's far more offensive than portraying President Bush as a monkey or zombie. Yep.

ConJinx
07-07-2008, 12:07 PM
I love how Liberals downplay his vote for late term or partial birth abortions. My god how do they sleep at night.

linda22003
07-07-2008, 12:10 PM
I don't see the poster as offensive. I also don't see abortion as a major voting issue for most people this fall. It has consistently placed 5th or lower in lists of issues voters rank as important, and that's before gas prices became an issue.

Doc Savage
07-07-2008, 01:43 PM
It is offensive to them because someone is attacking BHO. Dont' you know that Obama is not to be questioned or attacked....

megimoo
07-07-2008, 01:43 PM
I love how Liberals downplay his vote for late term or partial birth abortions. My god how do they sleep at night.Collective Psychopath's ,Dead Consciences !

SarasotaRepub
07-07-2008, 02:15 PM
It is offensive to them because someone is attacking BHO. Dont' you know that Obama is not to be questioned or attacked....

Exactly Doc. Next thing ya know BO will be showing up at a Recruitment Station. :rolleyes::D

Zeus
07-07-2008, 06:13 PM
Exactly Doc. Next thing ya know BO will be showing up at a Recruitment Station. :rolleyes::D

Never know, his cadre of human drones may come in handy.:)

InspiredHome
07-07-2008, 09:37 PM
The US taxpayers already fund Planned Parenthood. Funny how the truth is always offensive.

Dan D. Doty
07-07-2008, 09:48 PM

That's pretty much how I see it too.

Lets see if they can keep themselves from doing it to others for the next five months; you can't take the moral high ground if you are guilty of the same actions.

MrsSmith
07-07-2008, 11:09 PM
Um, yeah. Really offensive stuff here:

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x6464846

Whoo, doggies! Is that ever offensive!

I mean, it's far more offensive than portraying President Bush as a monkey or zombie. Yep.

Do you recall the photoshops of Condi? To the DUmp, "offensive" means "anything I don't like." Period. Just like 2 year olds, they have no concept of empathy toward others.

jinxmchue
07-07-2008, 11:49 PM
Do you recall the photoshops of Condi? To the DUmp, "offensive" means "anything I don't like." Period. Just like 2 year olds, they have no concept of empathy toward others.

And calling her and other blacks in the administration "house negros." The DUmp monkeys deserve to be beaten senseless for those slurs.

InspiredHome
07-08-2008, 11:28 PM

My two-year-old resents that.

movie buff
07-09-2008, 10:20 AM

Yeah, I was just about to mention the thing about Condi. I recall one was a photoshopped image of the poster from the movie 'Norbit' which had Condi's head superimposed onto the body of the fat woman Eddie Murphy played in it. The Dummies thought that was a laugh riot. Now, this picture of Obama comes out, which I honestly don't see as offensive (Unless they feel that portraying Obama as pro- abortion is offensive), and they're all up in arms.