PDA

View Full Version : Will N.Korea launch ICBM on the US independence day?

greatday
07-03-2009, 01:53 AM
http://blog.heritage.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/missile_defense_web_no_hed.jpg

North Korea launched additional 4 missiles.
North Korea launched those missiles while the US embassy in Korea was celebrating the 4th of July. This kind of behaviour is a serious threat to the international society.

Firing missiles on the US independence day. North Korea is out of its mind. The problem is, this is not North Korea's firt time. In 2006 North Korea launced long rangle missiles on the 4th July. In the 2009 Memorial day, it conducted a nuclear test.

The UN resolution 1718 and 1874 states that North Korea is forbidden to launch ICBM missiles such as Scud and Nodong. Yet as if toying with the resolutions, North Korea launched short range missiles

Considering these rash behaviors by North Korea, the international society needs a new solution
What would be the best way to curb the North Korean threat?

Japandroid
07-03-2009, 05:06 AM
As much I would like to avoid massive nuclear war, eliminating an entire country on our nation's birthday would be rather fun.

lacarnut
07-03-2009, 09:04 AM
As much I would like to avoid massive nuclear war, eliminating an entire country on our nation's birthday would be rather fun.

Shooting down one of their missles would be a toot.

Rockntractor
07-03-2009, 09:27 AM
Take out the launch pad and bases while we are at it and maybe even a couple of baby formula factories.

megimoo
07-03-2009, 09:40 AM
Shooting down one of their missles would be a toot.
Most of our interceptors are below the flight path and the SBX radar is already there on station so we can track any launch all of the way .There are AEGIS ABM resources scattered below the flight path so we are covered.If the N Koreans have a war head in that thing we should carpet bomb the launch sites and take out their factory's and if They decide to escalate we can take it from there .

Rockntractor
07-03-2009, 09:43 AM
I just want to blow something up! I'm grumpy this morning.

megimoo
07-03-2009, 09:49 AM
I just want to blow something up! I'm grumpy this morning.
How about we carpet bomb the San Francisco Bay area with a ton of Canadian Goose shit ?

Rockntractor
07-03-2009, 09:58 AM
How about we carpet bomb the San Francisco Bay area with a ton of Canadian Goose shit ?

Now there is an idea I can stand behind . Or under?

Zathras
07-03-2009, 10:36 AM

HEY!!!!!! San Jose is part of the S.F. Bay area. I would not appreciate being dumped on by bird crap. The whole Bay Area is not bad, just certain parts such, San Francisco and Berkeley to be exact. Keep the bombing within the city limits of those 2 towns please.

AlmostThere
07-03-2009, 12:53 PM

Nah, that's been done already.

FlaGator
07-03-2009, 02:50 PM
HEY!!!!!! San Jose is part of the S.F. Bay area. I would not appreciate being dumped on by bird crap. The whole Bay Area is not bad, just certain parts such, San Francisco and Berkeley to be exact. Keep the bombing within the city limits of those 2 towns please.

They'll have to take off and dump it from orbit. Its the only way to be sure.