PDA

View Full Version : Fake Man Gives Birth To Real Girl.

Gingersnap
07-07-2008, 01:41 PM
Transgender "man" reportedly gives birth

Posted 2008/07/03 at 8:16 pm EDT

LOS ANGELES, July 3, 2008 (Reuters) Thomas Beatie, who was born a woman but after surgery and hormone treatment lives as a man, has given birth to a girl at an Oregon hospital, People magazine reported on Thursday.

Beatie, 34, who kept female reproductive organs after initiating a transgender transformation and legally changing his name from Tracy Lagondino in his 20s, confirmed the birth to the magazine.

The baby, conceived through artificial insemination using donor sperm and Beatie's own eggs, was born on June 29, and Beatie and the baby are "healthy and doing well," People reported.

"The only thing different about me is that I can't breast-feed my baby. But a lot of mothers don't," People quoted Beatie as saying. He has had his breasts surgically removed.

Count down to the apocalypse in 3.....2.....1

Signs (http://www.newsdaily.com/stories/n03267747-transgender-birth/)

megimoo
07-07-2008, 01:51 PM
Count down to the apocalypse in 3.....2.....1

Signs (http://www.newsdaily.com/stories/n03267747-transgender-birth/)
The simple answer, It's not a man yet and never will be .Partial Tranie only .It still has ovaries and fallopian tubes with a functional womb !

Nubs
07-07-2008, 02:27 PM
How stupid are people

Just because you put a saddle on a cow, it does not make it a horse.

biccat
07-07-2008, 02:29 PM
I wonder how the 'parents' will feel when this little girl grows up and hates her body and wants to deform it.

Also, for Nubs:
http://www.canr.msu.edu/horseresearch/research/taffy.jpg

LibraryLady
07-07-2008, 05:03 PM
I thought this was about Nicole Kidman's new baby.:rolleyes:

Shannon
07-07-2008, 05:12 PM
I thought this was about Nicole Kidman's new baby.:rolleyes:

Why do you hate my girl so much?:( Pick on Penelope Cruz instead. It's more fun.:p

LibraryLady
07-07-2008, 05:37 PM
Why do you hate my girl so much?:( Pick on Penelope Cruz instead. It's more fun.:p

Sorry, the Scientology connection just sends me over the edge...:o

jinxmchue
07-07-2008, 05:57 PM
How stupid are people

Just because you put a saddle on a cow, it does not make it a horse.

Ah, but according to liberals, if the cow simply says it's a horse, that makes it a horse. Rational, logical and factual things like appearance and anatomy don't matter.

lurkalot
07-07-2008, 10:45 PM
Sorry, the Scientology connection just sends me over the edge...:o

wait, from what I understand, Nicole is not into the Scientology thing now...
one of my favorite sites is:

http://www.cultnews.net/

LibraryLady
07-07-2008, 10:46 PM
But she left Isabelle and Conor with that fruitcake.

Goldwater
07-07-2008, 10:50 PM

Really?

Wow. :eek:

Poor children.

lurkalot
07-07-2008, 10:52 PM

I know :( I'm not sure how any mom could do that. I am giving her the benefit of the doubt and assuming that the kids were old enough to have a voice and wanted to stay near friends and school and familar surroundings?

LibraryLady
07-07-2008, 10:55 PM
I know :( I'm not sure how any mom could do that. I am giving her the benefit of the doubt and assuming that the kids were old enough to have a voice and wanted to stay near friends and school and familar surroundings?

They were 8 and 6.:mad:

lurkalot
07-07-2008, 11:00 PM

I had a happy delusion going there for a minute..and you had to pop it :mad:

:D

Goldwater
07-07-2008, 11:01 PM

Yeah he is nutty, but the man obviously has enough money and love to take care of them. The question is about whether you want kids being raised in scientology... :eek:

noonwitch
07-08-2008, 08:28 AM
The simple answer, It's not a man yet and never will be .Partial Tranie only .It still has ovaries and fallopian tubes with a functional womb !

See, this is why I think cross-dressing is the emotionally healthy way to deal with that drive. It is about having fun with what you have, not about making yourself into something you can never be.