PDA

View Full Version : Get out McCain!

Rockntractor
07-03-2009, 09:35 PM
I want McCain out of the senate. It is time for you to retire old boy when you leave someone like Sarah Palin hang out to dry you have lost your courage and need to go home. The wrong person resigned today..

satanica
07-03-2009, 09:41 PM
What did he do ?

Rockntractor
07-03-2009, 09:48 PM
What did he do ?

Go piss up a rope!

satanica
07-03-2009, 10:17 PM
Go piss up a rope!

The GOP just nominated Mccain in the last election. They told us that he was the best they had.

LOL. I agree, he is a hack that should disappear.

SaintLouieWoman
07-03-2009, 10:21 PM
I want McCain out of the senate. It is time for you to retire old boy when you leave someone like Sarah Palin hang out to dry you have lost your courage and need to go home. The wrong person resigned today..

Indeed. I think I'm doing a reverse Mrs Annointed One. I've never been so disillusioned and disappointed in the way our country is headed. I can't fathom how so few seem to understand what's happening.

Today was a day off, and I went to a water aerobics class. I mentioned that a young relative is in China, where's she going through the beaurocratic hell of adopting a child there. Their emails are all monitored, so won't know much til they return to the US.

But I said to one of the women that at least our country is free. This woman, a doctor's wife, said "Are we really?" She got me thinking about that remark.

It's supposed to rain tomorrow on the 4th, but not in that much of a mood to celebrate. :(

Rockntractor
07-03-2009, 10:28 PM
It's supposed to rain tomorrow on the 4th, but not in that much of a mood to celebrate. :(

I'm not either it is slipping away from us. Last year may have been our last Independence day.

SaintLouieWoman
07-03-2009, 10:53 PM
I'm not either it is slipping away from us. Last year may have been our last Independence day.

I guess we need to lick our wounds for a while, then get back to the business of reversing the current nonsense. If enough folks tea-party and remember what America stands for (or formerly stood for), we can take back control.

Rockntractor
07-03-2009, 10:55 PM
I guess we need to lick our wounds for a while, then get back to the business of reversing the current nonsense. If enough folks tea-party and remember what America stands for (or formerly stood for), we can take back control.

We need to change the name to a "Let's whoop some ass party"

SaintLouieWoman
07-03-2009, 10:59 PM
We need to change the name to a "Let's whoop some ass party"

Good idea. We can't keep nominating the same hacks.

Speedy
07-04-2009, 01:14 AM
Good idea. We can't keep nominating the same hacks.

Pfft! Like anything is going to happen.:rolleyes: In 2010 we will still have Dodd, Franks, Murtha, Durbin, Conyers, Fienstien, Kerry and the same bunch in there. In spite of everything, Murtha and Franks got RE-ELECTED for Christs sake. I'll believe it when I see it.

The Tea Parties are a fucking joke. Fuck it. Call me when the shooting starts because I refuse to participate in anything less.

Lanie
07-04-2009, 01:37 AM
I don't see this as being McCain's fault, but I can't believe Palin retired. I think this country, or at least Alaska has lost someone special in politics.