PDA

View Full Version : What if the President gets sick of ....

satanica
07-04-2009, 08:59 AM
the media blitz against him ?

Should he just bail out on the country ?

I was wondering if her excuse seems rational to republicans ?

Japandroid
07-04-2009, 09:02 AM
You're just going be called liberal scum and told to fuck yourself.

Good idea, but these guys just attack what they dont like.

djones520
07-04-2009, 09:05 AM

Don't think you'll find to many here who wouldn't be happy if he did do that. Maybe you should find another stupid question to ask.

satanica
07-04-2009, 09:05 AM

I disagree with you.

I think they will just post childish pictures and just skip the words. LOL

satanica
07-04-2009, 09:06 AM
Don't think you'll find to many here who wouldn't be happy if he did do that. Maybe you should find another stupid question to ask.

But ...

Should the prez quit if the media gets to heavy ?

djones520
07-04-2009, 09:09 AM
But ...

The President should quit because he's doing a horrible job. Not because the media is getting to heavy. Your insinuations that Palin did the same are weak and pathetic.

Whats your next stupid question? You gonna ask me what state I live in for a 3rd time?

satanica
07-04-2009, 09:13 AM
Whats your next stupid question? You gonna ask me what state I live in for a 3rd time?

I agree, it's a very stupid question. But it now has to be asked.

Sarah said she is quiting because of media pressure.

If she was Prez would this be acceptable ?

djones520
07-04-2009, 09:17 AM

The only people who have said that are DNC talking heads. She has not said that at all.

She listed the media as a part that was limiting her in doing her job. By giving fuel to the frivolous lawsuits that have wasted untolds amounts of Alaskan tax payer dollars so far, and distracted her from doing the job she was elected to do.

Lars1701a
07-04-2009, 09:18 AM

Can you provide a quote? If not STFU.

satanica
07-04-2009, 09:24 AM
The only people who have said that are DNC talking heads. She has not said that at all.

She listed the media as a part that was limiting her in doing her job. By giving fuel to the frivolous lawsuits that have wasted untolds amounts of Alaskan tax payer dollars so far, and distracted her from doing the job she was elected to do.

Ok then.

She is quiting because....

1. the media is unfair

2. ????

3. ????

Fill in the blanks , I dare you guys to fill in the blanks, sounds so simple, yet you guys will fail, how predictable.

djones520
07-04-2009, 09:26 AM
Ok then.

1. the media is unfair

2. ????

3. ????

Fill in the blanks , I dare you guys to fill in the blanks, sounds so simple, yet you guys will fail, how predictable.

Instead of looking like an ass (I know, hard for you to do, but you could try), why don't you stop speculating and wait for the official explanation to be released.

satanica
07-04-2009, 09:31 AM
Instead of looking like an ass (I know, hard for you to do, but you could try), why don't you stop speculating and wait for the official explanation to be released.

What official explanation ?

Are you now saying she gave a 18 min. speech and didn't give an explanation ?

djones520
07-04-2009, 09:32 AM

Then please lay out all the qoutes.

satanica
07-04-2009, 09:35 AM
Then please lay out all the qoutes.

LOL, I knew it.

How predictable. Can you fill in this blank ?

Sarah Palin quit because _________________

Why don't YOU lay out the quote, where does she say that "an official explanation" is coming ?

Lars1701a
07-04-2009, 09:46 AM
LOL, I knew it.

How predictable. Can you fill in this blank ?

Sarah Palin quit because _________________

Why don't YOU lay out the quote, where does she say that "an official explanation" is coming ?

Whenever I want to know what it looks like to watch a flaming pile of shit troll a message board and get banned I have you two to observe. So thanks for the twofer.

satanica
07-04-2009, 10:06 AM
Does anybody care to explain why she quit ?

Amazing that NOBODY would step up and say why she quit.

Very telling.

djones520
07-04-2009, 10:09 AM

Very telling.

Uh huh... you claim that she said it in her speech, but you keep asking for reasons. Your a riot, dipshit.

Lars1701a
07-04-2009, 10:09 AM

Very telling.

Provide proof that she quit because of the pressure?

Lager
07-04-2009, 10:13 AM

Very telling.

I think she quit because she went on the Democratic Underground and finally realized that there's no hope for us. Perhaps she's going to stock up on canned goods, ammunition and hunker down. How's that?

satanica
07-04-2009, 10:15 AM
Uh huh... you claim that she said it in her speech, but you keep asking for reasons. Your a riot, dipshit.

You claimed she cited the media as part of the reason, implying there is at least another part to it. I asked what the other part was and you said ...

"Wait for the official explanation" ...implying that Palin said she would make an "official explanation" soon.

So ...where did she say she would explain officially ?

Rockntractor
07-04-2009, 10:16 AM
I think she quit because she went on the Democratic Underground and finally realized that there's no hope for us. Perhaps she's going to stock up on canned goods, ammunition and hunker down. How's that?

She is canning moose's. I'm not sure if I needed the apostrophe. Linda numbers?

Lager
07-04-2009, 10:19 AM
Canning moose, drying caribou, smoking salmon. You can live off the land quite easy in Alaska. I'm sure she's a little better equipped to survive the coming disaster than perhaps some of her detractors are.

djones520
07-04-2009, 10:21 AM
You claimed she cited the media as part of the reason, implying there is at least another part to it. I asked what the other part was and you said ...

"Wait for the official explanation" ...implying that Palin said she would make an "official explanation" soon.

So ...where did she say she would explain officially ?

Lets wait and see. Might want to calm down a bit. Don't want to pop an artery.

Zafod
07-04-2009, 11:26 AM
Why is this thread here? What is the point?

Zafod
07-04-2009, 11:28 AM
I can just picture the satanica frothing all over his keyboard while he visits this site......
It must be hard to type one handed though......

Lanie
07-04-2009, 11:33 AM

If his kids were constantly a target, I could see it.

People like you just want to hate on Palin. You don't really care if she leaves her job or not so long as you can hate on her.

And it's not just because she's from the other party.

It's because she's a WOMAN from the other party. Anytime a woman strongly stands up for her beliefs, she is the bitch of the planet.

I was hoping she'd stick around because she brings a lot of excitement to the Republican Party. Maybe another woman will pop up.

stsinner
07-04-2009, 11:33 AM
Holy cow!! Why hasn't this antagonistic idiot been banned yet???

Lanie
07-04-2009, 11:37 AM

I don't want him banned. We liberals need a chewtoy too. lol.

BadCat
07-04-2009, 11:38 AM
When the media finally turns on Obumble (and they're about to), he's gonna cry like a freakin' baby. I've never seen a more petulant ass in office.

stsinner
07-04-2009, 11:49 AM
I don't want him banned. We liberals need a chewtoy too. lol.

Yeah, he's fun for a minute, but when he starts stupid thread after stupid thread and derails multiple threads, it just gets tedious.. He stifles serious conversation.

PoliCon
07-04-2009, 01:18 PM

Good idea, but these guys just attack what they dont like.

What do you want to bet that these two accounts have the same IP?

djones520
07-04-2009, 01:20 PM

Sarasota told me it's cause he wants us ravening masses to have a chew toy.

Lanie
07-04-2009, 01:25 PM
Sarasota told me it's cause he wants us ravening masses to have a chew toy.

Maybe we could have a troll pit like another board I know has (hope I don't get thrown in there. lol).

Rockntractor
07-04-2009, 01:33 PM
What do you want to bet that these two accounts have the same IP?
Satty is the boy and Jappy is the girl in their relationship!

BadCat
07-04-2009, 01:41 PM
Satty is the boy and Jappy is the girl in their relationship!

And hazl likes to be in the middle.

patriot45
07-04-2009, 01:48 PM
She is canning moose's. I'm not sure if I needed the apostrophe. Linda numbers?

Ha, thats funny! :D As far as I'm concerned hypostrofies are like commas, you can, never use' enuf!!

Sonnabend
07-04-2009, 06:00 PM

1. the media is unfair

2. She has her own reasons which are none of your damned business. She is now a private citizen and what she chooses to do or not to do is none of your concern.

Sarah Palin is not obliged to explain to anyone what she does or why...and that includes you.

Deal with it.

patriot45
07-04-2009, 06:48 PM

1. the media is unfair

2. She has her own reasons which are none of your damned business. She is now a private citizen and what she chooses to do or not to do is none of your concern.

Sarah Palin is not obliged to explain to anyone what she does or why...and that includes you.

Deal with it.

Damn, are you a prig in real life too!?! You like to jump on things like you are the end all.

1. Stop it!

2. Now.

3. Or else!

:cool::D

lacarnut
07-04-2009, 09:12 PM
Dimwit (half a brain) Biden would be an improvement over the Magic Negro.

FlaGator
07-04-2009, 09:17 PM

Kind of like Obama talking about healthcare.

lacarnut
07-04-2009, 09:30 PM
Kind of like Obama talking about healthcare.

And it's clear as mud what will be the additional cost to the middle income taxpayer will be.

Sonnabend
07-05-2009, 04:27 AM
Kind of like Obama every time he opens his mouth

FiXX0red :D

Constitutionally Speaking
07-05-2009, 06:57 AM
But ...

I think you should finish the other threads you started.

Seems you just up and ran when the facts showed you wrong.

What's the matter - you afraid of the truth????

djones520
07-05-2009, 08:46 AM

Thats like asking a vampire if it's afraid of the sun.

satanica
07-05-2009, 09:36 AM

Where ?

djones520
07-05-2009, 09:42 AM
Where ?

How about that N. Korea one? You seemed to think I was lying about their threats, but never bothered responding when I posted multiple news stories showing them.

satanica
07-05-2009, 09:53 AM
How about that N. Korea one? You seemed to think I was lying about their threats, but never bothered responding when I posted multiple news stories showing them.

You did no such thing.

djones520
07-05-2009, 09:56 AM
You did no such thing.

We gonna dance this dance again? I made you look like a fool over the water cure thing as well when you said those exact same words.

http://www.conservativeunderground.com/forum505/showpost.php?p=152615&postcount=11

satanica
07-05-2009, 10:02 AM
We gonna dance this dance again? I made you look like a fool over the water cure thing as well when you said those exact same words.

http://www.conservativeunderground.com/forum505/showpost.php?p=152615&postcount=11

Ummm, tell me the difference between 'water cure' and 'water boarding' ?

It's the same thing.

djones520
07-05-2009, 10:04 AM
Ummm, tell me the difference between 'water cure' and 'water boarding' ?

It's the same thing.

You want to do this again? Is your wife watching? I want her to see how big of an idiot you are.

http://www.conservativeunderground.com/forum505/showthread.php?p=102533#post102533

This is the second time you've accused me of not explaining the differance to you, this is the second time I've given you that exact same link. Are we going to do this again?

satanica
07-05-2009, 10:06 AM

I looked at those links.

NK says that if the USA starts a war with them they WILL fight back.

That should go without saying, I would hope our nation would do the same when attacked.

So ...NK says they WILL fight back when attacked, and you think that is a threat ?

I have news, ALL nations will fight back when attacked. It goes without saying. In fact, if the policy of fighting back is so wrong ...why do we hold the very same policy ?

NK and the US hold the same policy, we would both fight back when attacked, imagine that, what a radical policy

djones520
07-05-2009, 10:07 AM
I looked at those links.

NK says that if the USA starts a war with them they WILL fight back.

That should go without saying, I would hope our nation would do the same when attacked.

So ...NK says they WILL fight back when attacked, and you think that is a threat ?

I have news, ALL nations will fight back when attacked. It goes without saying. In fact, if the policy of fighting back is so wrong ...why do we hold the very same policy ?

NK and the US hold the same policy, we would both fight back when attacked, imagine that, what a radical policy

Stop it Supercrash, everyone knows your not nearly as dumb as that. Don't even waste my time with bullshit spin like that.

satanica
07-05-2009, 10:12 AM
Those links say NK has threatened to fight back if we start a war with them.

Can we agree on that ?

djones520
07-05-2009, 10:15 AM
Those links say NK has threatened to fight back if we start a war with them.

Can we agree on that ?

Those links say that N. Korea will "Wipe America Out" if we so much as stop their ship. Not if we start a war, but if we where to enforce UN resolutions against them. I'll spell this out for you, just incase I am wrong, and you are this stupid.

THE ONLY MEANS N. KOREA HAS OF "WIPING US OUT" WOULD BE TO USE NUCLEAR WEAPONS. And if you think a nuclear attack is a justified response to stopping a ship carrying illegal materials, then you've got more wrong in your head then anyone could ever hope to fix.

satanica
07-05-2009, 10:25 AM
Those links say that N. Korea will "Wipe America Out" if we so much as stop their ship. Not if we start a war.

NK quote from the first link ...and the same quote appears in every link you provided. Next time read your own links before posting and looking like a idiot.

"If the U.S. imperialists start another war, the army and people of Korea will ... wipe out the aggressors on the globe once and for all," the official Korean Central News Agency said.

You claimed.... "if we so much as stop their ship. Not if we start a war"

The NK quote says ... "If the U.S. imperialists start another war"

djones520
07-05-2009, 10:27 AM
NK quote from the first link ...and the same quote appears in every link you provided. Next time read your own links before posting and looking like a idiot.

"If the U.S. imperialists start another war, the army and people of Korea will ... wipe out the aggressors on the globe once and for all," the official Korean Central News Agency said.

You claimed.... "if we so much as stop their ship. Not if we start a war"

The NK quote says ... "If the U.S. imperialists start another war"

Let me help you out. Keep reading a bit.

North Korea has said it would consider an interception to be a declaration of war.

satanica
07-05-2009, 10:36 AM
Let me help you out. Keep reading a bit.

So, if NK were to stop and board one of our ships we WOULDN'T see that as a act of war ?

I am 100% sure that NK and the US also hold the very same policy on this issue, we would BOTH see it as a act of war.

When you imply that the US can hold this view and NK can't ...shows your hypocrisy again.

djones520
07-05-2009, 10:39 AM
So, if NK were to stop and board one of our ships we WOULDN'T see that as a act of war ?

I am 100% sure that NK and the US also hold the very same policy on this issue, we would BOTH see it as a act of war.

When you imply that the US can hold this view and NK can't ...shows your hypocrisy again.

How many UN Resolutions are there against us for just this thing?

satanica
07-05-2009, 10:47 AM
How many UN Resolutions are there against us for just this thing?

LOL, first off, you guys don't think the UN is credible

Second off, if NK had a veto there would be NONE against them ...just like the US, there are more against Israel than any other nation on earth, and we veto every one of them.

djones520
07-05-2009, 10:49 AM
LOL, first off, you guys don't think the UN is credible

Second off, if NK had a veto there would be NONE against them ...just like the US, there are more against Israel than any other nation on earth, and we veto every one of them.

We can get into another discussion regarding the usefulness of the UN if you like, but the fact remains that N. Korea is a rogue state. They are a danger to the region, and the world is pretty much in unanimous agreement on this.

Personally, I feel your just arguing for the sake of arguing right now, so I'm not even going to humor you anymore.

Speedy
07-05-2009, 11:03 AM
Ok then.

1. the media is unfair

2. ????

3. ????

http://s3-external-1.amazonaws.com/wootdesigncontestentries/JDizzle96/Underpants_Gnomes-4xq8xb-d.jpg

satanica
07-05-2009, 11:17 AM
So , nobody here can tell me why she quit ? ...yet all of you are willing to defend her ?

How very telling.

djones520
07-05-2009, 11:19 AM
So , nobody here can tell me why she quit ? ...yet all of you are willing to defend her ?

How very telling.

Why don't you tell us?

While your at it, why don't you tell me how Waterboarding and Water Cure are the same thing.

satanica
07-05-2009, 11:22 AM
Why don't you tell us?

While your at it, why don't you tell me how Waterboarding and Water Cure are the same thing.

You said she was planning "an official explanation" ...LOL

The only reason she gave was the media.

djones520
07-05-2009, 11:24 AM
You said she was planning "an official explanation" ...LOL

The only reason she gave was the media.

I did not. I said lets wait for one. Until I hear an actual explanation (which as of yet has not been given), then anything we say is nothing more then speculation.

So, please tell me how Waterboarding and Water Cure are the same thing.

satanica
07-05-2009, 11:31 AM
I did not. I said lets wait for one. Until I hear an actual explanation (which as of yet has not been given), then anything we say is nothing more then speculation.

So, please tell me how Waterboarding and Water Cure are the same thing.

So you admit, she quit mid term, then gave a 18 minute speech and never gave a reason why she quit.

You just admitted this, and this seems OK to you ?

djones520
07-05-2009, 11:34 AM
So you admit, she quit mid term, then gave a 18 minute speech and never gave a reason why she quit.

Am I a resident of Alaska? No. So how does this affect me? Not at all. As of right now, it's nothing more then a gee golly gee thing.

So why shouldn't I be ok with this? Even IF (see, I said if, don't miss that this time) she does run for President, I'm not even sure she'll be getting my vote in the primaries.

BTW... Waterboarding and Water Cure please. I'd like to finish that convo before you get banned again.

hazlnut
07-05-2009, 12:23 PM

You're still here.:rolleyes:

hazlnut
07-05-2009, 12:24 PM

Megs still posts twenty new threads a day.:rolleyes::cool:

hazlnut
07-05-2009, 12:25 PM

BC calls me 'faggot' once a week and he's still here.:confused::rolleyes:

BadCat
07-05-2009, 12:42 PM

Yeah, live with it, faggot.

djones520
07-05-2009, 01:07 PM

That's just BC's style.

stsinner
07-05-2009, 01:28 PM
Yeah, live with it, faggot.

OMG.. Now that was funny!

BadCat
07-05-2009, 01:28 PM
That's just BC's style.

Coupled with the fact that I really hate that lying, two faced little faggot.

MrsSmith
07-05-2009, 02:18 PM
For those that can't research... (http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/07/05/palin-1704192406/)

It was costing just about $2 million of state taxpayers' dollars just to fund the staff to deal with the records requests and the like,{Not that satin will read it, or care about the waste.}

Every ethics complaint dismissed as groundless, a half million of Palin's personal funds and millions of taxpayer dollars wasted by satin and droids liberal buddies, and the moronic haters fueilng the insanity spend not one penny of their own money. This is why frivolous complaints and lawsuits should be funded by the losing party.

ABC in Georgia
07-05-2009, 02:41 PM
If I recall correctly, she said something like ... Her grandma had a sign on the fridge that read:

"Don't explain, your friends don't need it, and your enemies won't believe it anyway!"

Was good enough for me. Good luck Sarah, on whichever way you choose to go from here!

~ABC

Molon Labe
07-05-2009, 04:58 PM

Yep. Some us wish O man would do the same thing. That would be quite alright by me a well. I would actually have to consider Hero status ;)

hazlnut
07-05-2009, 07:14 PM
OMG.. Now that was funny!

You two homophobes really ought to get together.

Lars1701a
07-05-2009, 09:11 PM

Do you all call people who think the homosexual lifestyle is wrong a homophobe?

Its great to see a small mind such as yours.

Lanie
07-05-2009, 09:14 PM
Coupled with the fact that I really hate that lying, two faced little faggot.

Why do you talk about yourself so much? :D

stsinner
07-05-2009, 09:16 PM

I'm not a homophobe-I just think that homosexuality is immoral and disgusting.

PoliCon
07-05-2009, 09:17 PM

and despite everything else - BC is an actual factual conservative. You on the other hand - we all know you're a leftist. :rolleyes:

Lars1701a
07-05-2009, 09:19 PM
Why do you talk about yourself so much? :D

Your post is covered in fail sauce.

In old age speak it means you fell on your face wth that post.

stsinner
07-05-2009, 09:27 PM
Your post is covered in fail sauce.

As the father of a pre-teen who says, "Fail" enough to make me puke, I have to tell you that this actually made me LOL... .

Lars1701a
07-05-2009, 09:30 PM
As the father of a pre-teen who says, "Fail" enough to make me puke, I have to tell you that this actually made me LOL... .

Sorry I play wow and picked it up :(

hazlnut
07-05-2009, 09:58 PM
and despite everything else - BC is an actual factual conservative. You on the other hand - we all know you're a leftist. :rolleyes:

I don't know any 'actual factual' conservatives who hold racism and bigotry as conservative values.

BC's views sound like an angry homophobe and a racist. You were right to call him and others out in Stsinner's 'ghetto negro' thread. I'm not sure why you're defending him now. No conservative wants to be associated with the likes of that.

Also, a while back, BC made a vicious personal attack involving my family.

I'm sure [your son] will. Having a faggot for a daddy will make kids appreciate terms like "nutsucker".

Lars went even further then that.

Originally Posted by Lars1701a
When you and your son go out trolling for dudes do you give him pointers? Did someone rough you up as a kid for being gay? Its good your son has a role model to emulate.

The point is, you should be careful you defend and side with.

Shannon
07-05-2009, 10:03 PM
Sorry I play wow and picked it up :(

Of course you do...

NJCardFan
07-05-2009, 10:25 PM

Gotcha! Please cut and paste where she said this along with a video. The entire presser is on video so it shouldn't be too hard for you, you troll.

Rockntractor
07-05-2009, 10:44 PM
angry homophobe

homo-
"the same," prefix commonly used to form modern words, from Gk. homos "one and the same," also "belonging to two or more jointly," from PIE *somos (cf. Skt. samah "even, the same;" Lith. similis "like," Goth. sama "the same," samana "together;" see same).

phobia
1786, "fear, horror, aversion," Mod.L., abstracted from compounds in -phobia, from Gk. -phobia, from phobos "fear," originally "flight" (still the only sense in Homer), but it became the common word for "fear" via the notion of "panic, fright" (cf. phobein "put to flight, frighten"), from PIE base *bhegw- "to run" (cf. Lith. begu "to flee," O.C.S. begu "flight," bezati "to flee, run," O.N. bekkr "a stream"). Psychological sense attested by 1895; phobic (adj.) is from 1897.

http://www.etymonline.com/index.php
The word "homophobe" is inaccurate it means nothing. It was made up with little forthought.
Homosexualphobia or homosexual intolerant would be more accurate. Or how about. "I don't like them rump rangers".

Shannon
07-05-2009, 10:49 PM
Oh, FFS.:rolleyes:

Y'all are clearly NOT afraid of fags. (Oh, yes, I went there) Can we PLEASE stop with the "homophobe" remarks?

hazlnut
07-05-2009, 11:14 PM
Oh, FFS.:rolleyes:

Y'all are clearly NOT afraid of fags. (Oh, yes, I went there) Can we PLEASE stop with the "homophobe" remarks?

The point is, Shannon -- I know for a fact that FlaGator(and others) and I disagree on gay rights. But he and most others on this board NEVER get viscous or attack me or my family the way Lars and BC have.

I get why you used the word 'fag' in your post. That's your no nonsense personality and I get that. I don't believe for a minute there is any real hate in your heart. We can disagree on things, but you don't cross the line and attack me personally or bring my family into a discussion. They do.

Rockntractor and I may disagree on the semantics and commonly accepted definition of the term homophobia--I associate it with ignorance and bigotry--he may not-- however, there is no viscous name calling or attacking each other's families.

That is the difference between Lars / BC and the rest of us. I know you see that.

That fact that you're defending them is somewhat disheartening to me. Lost fans are bright, thoughtful people, and that's what I believe you are. I'm not just blowing smoke up your ass--anybody who can watch that show has got to be an on-the-ball deep thinker IMO--and I know you get that, too.

I've PM'd you in the past when I thought I stepped on your toes and said something I though I owed an amends for. That's where I'm coming from, and I hope you know that I'm sincere.

PoliCon
07-06-2009, 11:22 PM
Some people are more tolerant of fucktards than are others.

Lars1701a
07-06-2009, 11:43 PM
Of course you do...

Come on shannon I know you can do better then that :rolleyes::cool:;)

Lars1701a
07-06-2009, 11:45 PM
The point is, Shannon -- I know for a fact that FlaGator(and others) and I disagree on gay rights. But he and most others on this board NEVER get viscous or attack me or my family the way Lars and BC have.

I get why you used the word 'fag' in your post. That's your no nonsense personality and I get that. I don't believe for a minute there is any real hate in your heart. We can disagree on things, but you don't cross the line and attack me personally or bring my family into a discussion. They do.

Rockntractor and I may disagree on the semantics and commonly accepted definition of the term homophobia--I associate it with ignorance and bigotry--he may not-- however, there is no viscous name calling or attacking each other's families.

That is the difference between Lars / BC and the rest of us. I know you see that.

That fact that you're defending them is somewhat disheartening to me. Lost fans are bright, thoughtful people, and that's what I believe you are. I'm not just blowing smoke up your ass--anybody who can watch that show has got to be an on-the-ball deep thinker IMO--and I know you get that, too.

I've PM'd you in the past when I thought I stepped on your toes and said something I though I owed an amends for. That's where I'm coming from, and I hope you know that I'm sincere.

Dont use your family to insult another member and they wont insult your family.

Lars1701a
07-06-2009, 11:50 PM

Oh my God dont try to kiss her ass to much you sycophantic douche bag.

You can call me whatever you want but I will never come around to your way of thinking (that homosexuality is a normal, moral behavior) Funny you bray on and on about how people should think for themselves but if they go against your way of thinking they are homophobes lol.

PoliCon
07-07-2009, 12:08 AM
sycophantic HOLY HELL! Either Lars is copy and pasting someone elses posts or he's learn a new word!:eek: