PDA

View Full Version : FNC Contributor on Palin

hazlnut
07-06-2009, 05:51 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uvj-Xr0irhE

Very well said--IMO.

More mainstream conservatives need to speak up like this and define who the party leaders should be.

BTW--great question for Palin fans: What would William F. Buckley make of Sarah Palin?

Molon Labe
07-06-2009, 06:02 PM

Very well said--IMO.

More mainstream conservatives need to speak up like this and define who the party leaders should be.

BTW--great question for Palin fans: What would William F. Buckley make of Sarah Palin?

She is probably a good person, but she is not what the GOP needs nor was she ever. I thought she made perfect sense as a VP candidate from a purely political point of view, but she wasn't as sharp a politician as was needed at that time.
I doubt Buckley would think much of her at all.

You know what.....the sad part about all of this crap coverage fox seems to think is so important, is while people get caught up in all this bullshat, the Congress continues to rape the American people right under our noses....yet we get all lost in Jackson's death, Sanford's affair and Palin and the stories stay headline news for weeks.

Japandroid
07-06-2009, 06:15 PM
Palin was/is the final coming home to roost of the Republican Party's catering the lowest common denominator.

Rockntractor
07-06-2009, 06:33 PM
Palin was/is the final coming home to roost of the Republican Party's catering the lowest common denominator.

Thats may be true. The republicans aren't as interested in mothers and children and all that is good. Their outreach program will bring in trash like you.

Japandroid
07-06-2009, 07:29 PM
Keep turning away "trash like me" and the Democrats will enjoy 60 seats in the Senate and in the Presidency for as long as they wish. Labeling everyone who doesnt tow the company line a liberal and banishing them as insane is no way to win voters.

I've seen posted many times here "If only America would only wake up, we'd be in such better shape!" Essentially what that is asking for is people to turn to your philosophy. Calling people trash and acting like general fringe lunatics is not a good way to win people over. There's no need to really engage Republicans anymore, they self destruct before the first bell is ever rung.

patriot45
07-06-2009, 07:30 PM

The media and moonbat liberals have done thier job, I'm convinced now.:rolleyes:
Go listen to Mark Levin he has it figured!

Wait, maybe you shouldn't, your head would explode!

Japandroid
07-06-2009, 07:33 PM
The media and moonbat liberals have done thier job, I'm convinced now.:rolleyes:
Go listen to Mark Levin he has it figured!

Wait, maybe you shouldn't, your head would explode!

Go brainwash yourself listening to other people's opinions instead of formulating your own. That way, anybody with an opposing viewpoint is already privy to your entire catalog beliefs and can subsequently ignore you.

Rockntractor
07-06-2009, 07:35 PM
Go brainwash yourself listening to other people's opinions instead of formulating your own. That way, anybody with an opposing viewpoint is already privy to your entire catalog beliefs and can subsequently ignore you.

I have yet to have heard anything resembling independent thought from you little boy.

BadCat
07-06-2009, 07:36 PM
Keep turning away "trash like me" and the Democrats will enjoy 60 seats in the Senate and in the Presidency for as long as they wish. Labeling everyone who doesnt tow the company line a liberal and banishing them as insane is no way to win voters.

I've seen posted many times here "If only America would only wake up, we'd be in such better shape!" Essentially what that is asking for is people to turn to your philosophy. Calling people trash and acting like general fringe lunatics is not a good way to win people over. There's no need to really engage Republicans anymore, they self destruct before the first bell is ever rung.

Dude, if you're on "our" side, we are truly fucked.
I for one, don't want people like you in the party, you're a fucking disgrace to America.

Take your vote for Obumble and go be sanctimonious somewhere else.

Japandroid
07-06-2009, 07:37 PM
Dude, if you're on "our" side, we are truly fucked.
I for one, don't want people like you in the party, you're a fucking disgrace to America.

Take your vote for Obumble and go be sanctimonious somewhere else.

See this is what I mean when I say lunatic fringe. Worst part is, BadCat is proud of it.

Japandroid
07-06-2009, 07:38 PM
I have yet to have heard anything resembling independent thought from you little boy.

The best part about just saying whatever you feel like saying is you can be completely wrong, but as long as the foundations in your little fantasy world are strong you'll still go to bed thinking you won.

patriot45
07-06-2009, 07:41 PM

School me. How do I form my opinion if I don't listen to others? I just happen to agree with the likes of Levin, Coulter and Ingraham. If I ever agreed with one of your heros like, name any liberal, I'd have my head checked. I have formed my opinion of you from reading your drivel and its low.

Rockntractor
07-06-2009, 07:42 PM
The best part about just saying whatever you feel like saying is you can be completely wrong, but as long as the foundations in your little fantasy world are strong you'll still go to bed thinking you won.
Evil will win some battles but it won't win the war. Your time will come jappy!

Japandroid
07-06-2009, 07:44 PM
School me. How do I form my opinion if I don't listen to others? I just happen to agree with the likes of Levin, Coulter and Ingraham. If I ever agreed with one of your heros like, name any liberal, I'd have my head checked. I have formed my opinion of you from reading your drivel and its low.

I dont listen to people I agree with, I'm here aren't I? When all you do is surround yourself with what makes you comfortable you become sheltered. And when somebody does threaten that sense of comfort you you lash out like a child hurling profanities and insults left and right. You become exclusionary and turn away even those who may be looking for clarification, as opposed to just argument.

I read a book on child psychology back in school, it's funny how similar you guys are to them.

Japandroid
07-06-2009, 07:46 PM
Evil will win some battles but it won't win the war. Your time will come jappy!

Please tell me you aren't calling me evil. Either way, I smell another Rockntractor biblical passage coming on!

Rockntractor
07-06-2009, 07:48 PM
Please tell me you aren't calling me evil. Either way, I smell another Rockntractor biblical passage coming on!

If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck it's a duck.

Rockntractor 101

Shannon
07-06-2009, 07:49 PM
I read a book on child psychology back in school, it's funny how similar you guys are to them.

You read a book on child psychology.

Don't mess with him, guys. He's got us all figured out!

patriot45
07-06-2009, 07:50 PM
I dont listen to people I agree with, I'm here aren't I? When all you do is surround yourself with what makes you comfortable you become sheltered. And when somebody does threaten that sense of comfort you you lash out like a child hurling profanities and insults left and right. You become exclusionary and turn away even those who may be looking for clarification, as opposed to just argument.

Well, the liberal moonbat side is so incoherent that even some of you need to come here!
Where would I go and not get booted the first day! Ha, the DUmp, the Kos? I can't keep a liberal channel on the tv for more than 5 minutes, it pisses me off.
The pundits for the moonbats are Olberman, Franken and the like of Randi Rhodes, I just got sick typing thier names. There is nothing of value on the liberal side.

Japandroid
07-06-2009, 07:50 PM

What are you babbling about?

Rockntractor
07-06-2009, 07:52 PM

She has more intelligence in her little finger then you will display in a year. At least her thoughts are her own. you are incapable you little parrot.

Japandroid
07-06-2009, 07:53 PM
Well, the liberal moonbat side is so incoherent that even some of you need to come here!
Where would I go and not get booted the first day! Ha, the DUmp, the Kos? I can't keep a liberal channel on the tv for more than 5 minutes, it pisses me off.
The pundits for the moonbats are Olberman, Franken and the like of Randi Rhodes, I just got sick typing thier names. There is nothing of value on the liberal side.

Exactly! You're reinforcing the point I was making earlier!

You cant even tolerate the other side for more than 5 minutes, you have that little self control or open-mindedness. Stop and read what you write and you'll see how ignorant you look.

Japandroid
07-06-2009, 07:54 PM
She has more intelligence in her little finger then you will display in a year. At least her thoughts are her own. you are incapable you little parrot.

"I know you are but what am I?"

I cant speak for Shannon because this is the first I've seen of her, but you on the other hand resort to playground insults and theocracy so quickly I feel like it's premeditated.

Rockntractor
07-06-2009, 07:56 PM
Exactly! You're reinforcing the point I was making earlier!

l see how ignorant you look.

There is one thing you have shown us. you are intimate with ignorance.

Rockntractor
07-06-2009, 07:57 PM
"I know you are but what am I?"

I cant speak for Shannon because this is the first I've seen of her, but you on the other hand resort to playground insults and theocracy so quickly I feel like it's premeditated.

I give you what you deserve. Nothing more.

Japandroid
07-06-2009, 07:58 PM
There is one thing you have shown us. you are intimate with ignorance.

You are an anomaly Rockntractor, you have somehow aged but never matured beyond the age of about 12. Oh, and you aren't clever. At all.

Shannon
07-06-2009, 07:58 PM

I was mocking you. Perhaps I should try bluntness next time.

BadCat
07-06-2009, 07:59 PM
See this is what I mean when I say lunatic fringe. Worst part is, BadCat is proud of it.

Actually dude, I just think you're full of shit.
You're about as "conservative" as I am "liberal".

You're just here spouting the stupid meme that "we" need to move more to the left or "people" like you won't vote with us.

You didn't vote with us, you never have, you never will.

Rockntractor
07-06-2009, 07:59 PM
You are an anomaly Rockntractor, you have somehow aged but never matured beyond the age of about 12. Oh, and you aren't clever. At all.

No one has supported me past the age of 15. I'm sure that is far more than you can claim.

Japandroid
07-06-2009, 08:00 PM
So, guys... Sarah Palin!

What do you all think about her? Let's actually talk about something instead of this annoying game.

Japandroid
07-06-2009, 08:01 PM
No one has supported me past the age of 15. I'm sure that is far more than you can claim.

Do not care about your personal life, no matter how sad or hard it must be, OK? I dont take pity on people who refuse to overcome their circumstances and decide to never better themselves.

Rockntractor
07-06-2009, 08:01 PM
So, guys... Sarah Palin!

What do you all think about her? Let's actually talk about something instead of this annoying game.

Go back and read the previous postings on this site. Do you comprehend that little?

BadCat
07-06-2009, 08:13 PM
So, guys... Sarah Palin!

Adore her.

Of course, I'm going to like just about any chick who can shoot you through the eyeball from 300 yards and make sausage out of your intestines....unless she's fat.

lacarnut
07-06-2009, 08:16 PM

Very well said--IMO.

Where did they dig up this old ugly yankee left wing bitch from? Never heard of her. First words out of her stupid mouth are that Palin is not articulate and undereducated. I happen to disagree. Buckley like his son was/is a northeastern Rockefeller repubulician.

Real conservatives applaud her plus she really pisses off the moonbats off on the left.

I will ask you since Linda #'s and other like you are too chickenshit to answer a simple question. What would you do if you had a half million dollars in legal bills from fictious law suits, the media was smearing untruths about your family, costing the state millions in defending these suits and spending a great deal of time in court, etc. I will await your retarded answer.

Bubba Dawg
07-06-2009, 08:17 PM

You're going to try bluntness....??? :D

Shannon
07-06-2009, 08:21 PM
You're going to try bluntness....??? :D

Apparently my "tone" was lost on him the first go round.

Rockntractor
07-06-2009, 08:23 PM

You could kick him in the nuts and a minute later he would forget you did it.

Bubba Dawg
07-06-2009, 08:27 PM

Ah, subtlety is apparently wasted on some.

What tone?

Zathras
07-06-2009, 08:58 PM

And catering to the lowest common denominator by the Democrats brought us people like Al Frankin, Brarak Obama and Nancy Pelosi.

Zathras
07-06-2009, 08:59 PM

Yeah, it was "see spot run"

hazlnut
07-06-2009, 10:27 PM
Where did they dig up this old ugly yankee left wing bitch from? Never heard of her. First words out of her stupid mouth are that Palin is not articulate and undereducated. I happen to disagree. Buckley like his son was/is a northeastern Rockefeller repubulician.

Real conservatives applaud her plus she really pisses off the moonbats off on the left.

I will ask you since Linda #'s and other like you are too chickenshit to answer a simple question. What would you do if you had a half million dollars in legal bills from fictious law suits, the media was smearing untruths about your family, costing the state millions in defending these suits and spending a great deal of time in court, etc. I will await your retarded answer.

First of all, thank you for bringing the thread back on topic.

I think conservative base and far-rights applaud her--mainstream conservatives are divided. Just look at the fallout from the right alone regarding her resignation.

Could you please name the 'fictitious lawsuits'--if they are fictitious, they only exist in some writer's imagination, so they couldn't harm Gov. Palin too much.:o I realize what you're talking about is the ethics complaints--all the 'facts' on the cost of defending these complaints have come from Palin and her supporters in the Alaskan state government. Frankly, I'm not buying it and I'm not alone. Let's see what the numbers are when the smoke clears. Also, how much did the PalinPAC cover?

You answer this question: Why didn't she live in Juneau?

There have been other complaints about her from her fellow Alaskans. Some Alaskan's feel that after the 2008 election, she was basically phoning in her job in Alaska. Both Conservative and Democratic state representatives were sick of her and stopped working with her. What does that tell you when people from her own party refuse to work with her?

As far as the left--I think most Dems would be delighted if she won the Republican nomination in 2012. In fact, they would register as Republicans just to vote for her in state primaries.

My opinion of her has always been that she rose above her abilities and intellect. Unfortunately for John McCain, his people figured this out at the same time the country did. Alaska now seems to have figured this out.

She has many opportunities in front of her right now, I don't think they involve public service though.

lacarnut
07-07-2009, 12:27 AM

I think conservative base and far-rights applaud her--mainstream conservatives are divided. Just look at the fallout from the right alone regarding her resignation.

Could you please name the 'fictitious lawsuits'--if they are fictitious, they only exist in some writer's imagination, so they couldn't harm Gov. Palin too much.:o I realize what you're talking about is the ethics complaints--all the 'facts' on the cost of defending these complaints have come from Palin and her supporters in the Alaskan state government. Frankly, I'm not buying it and I'm not alone. Let's see what the numbers are when the smoke clears. Also, how much did the PalinPAC cover?

There have been other complaints about her from her fellow Alaskans. Some Alaskan's feel that after the 2008 election, she was basically phoning in her job in Alaska. Both Conservative and Democratic state representatives were sick of her and stopped working with her. What does that tell you when people from her own party refuse to work with her?

As far as the left--I think most Dems would be delighted if she won the Republican nomination in 2012. In fact, they would register as Republicans just to vote for her in state primaries.

My opinion of her has always been that she rose above her abilities and intellect. Unfortunately for John McCain, his people figured this out at the same time the country did. Alaska now seems to have figured this out.

She has many opportunities in front of her right now, I don't think they involve public service though.

You ignored my question. Like a good liberal, you go off on another tangent about what some representatives did or did not like about the way she handled her job. Her ratings were thru the roof and if Jesus Christ decended from the Heavens, he would have detractors. So all this blah, blah about the way she did her job is just smoke and mirrors. You forget that two (2) Governors QUIT, QUIT,QUIT,QUIT THEIR JOBS TO WORK IN THE OBAMA ADMIN. That's makes it okay because of the partisan pricks in the media and on the left but not for her.

Her abilitiy and intellect is superior to the Magic Negro. If you think otherwise, why don't you find out why he will not release his college transcripts. Probably because he is a liar and a fraud. The O's experience is a community organizer and part time Senator. However, since she was on the ticket as VP, lets take Biden who is a plagiarizer and has half a brain that is a complete dunce. So two can play the same game of competence and ability. BTW, Obama supporting a commie in Honduras and keeping his yap shut about the freedom fighters in Iran realy, realy makes me believe he has zero ability in foreign affairs.

My main concern is not with Palin but how bad the idiot in the W.H. is going to screw up this country. With cap and trade and health care in it's current form, you can kiss your ass goodby because it's going to belong to the government. We will become bankrupt like California. You can bet on it. This dumb shit has only spent 80 billion out of the 800 billion of the stimulus and these morons are hinting at a second one. For someone that was supposed to be up and ready on day one, he is a f. up from the word go. In 6 months the unemployment rate has almost doubled. So if I were you I would not worry about Palin or the Repub party because the Democrats will put us in such a deep hole we will never dig our way out of.

Lager
07-07-2009, 11:01 AM
So perhaps Palin's political career was not meant to pan out. She had the perfect right to throw her hat into the arena, particularly with the poor showing of our most recent batch of "leaders".

The only thing I can't fathom, is why she inspired such vehemence from all you liberal types. I think I have an idea, but it still amazes me. Whether I agree with one side or not, or whether I think a person in politics is a twit or not, I surely don't agree that they need to go through having their entire lives turned upside down by agents trying to absolutely destroy them. It's rather pathetic.

Gore is a perfect example. I think he's a complete moron, who for some unknown reason has all the liberals totally fooled and hoodwinked. I'm amazed that the left doesn't obviously see that, but still, I don't think he needs to be absolutely ripped to shreds by the monkeys in the media and elsewhere.

samurai
07-07-2009, 12:09 PM

We both know the ethics complaints were all groundless and absurd, and she has been exonerated time after time. They were 100% politically motivated, and a waste of time and money.

Second, The mainstream conservatives liked her as well, it was the country-club blue-blood types that turned up their noses at her, and this FNC contributor clearly belongs to that group. Some people believe that you need an Ivy League education before they'll take you seriously, and there are people like that in both parties. It was them who turned on Sarah and her small-town values and moose-hunting ways.

hazlnut
07-07-2009, 05:14 PM
We both know the ethics complaints were all groundless and absurd, and she has been exonerated time after time. They were 100% politically motivated, and a waste of time and money.

Second, The mainstream conservatives liked her as well, it was the country-club blue-blood types that turned up their noses at her, and this FNC contributor clearly belongs to that group. Some people believe that you need an Ivy League education before they'll take you seriously, and there are people like that in both parties. It was them who turned on Sarah and her small-town values and moose-hunting ways.

Reagan didn't go to an Ivy League school.

I think people just want someone exceptional in the way that he was to step up. That, she is not.

samurai
07-07-2009, 07:50 PM
Reagan didn't go to an Ivy League school.

I think people just want someone exceptional in the way that he was to step up. That, she is not.

A lot of the blue-blood types (and certainly many on the left) hated and feared Reagan. As an actor, he was more eloquent than Sarah, but they share many of the same traits. Michael Reagan even wrote a piece on how much Sarah reminded him of his dad... did you read that? Here it is, if not: http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2008/09/welcome_back_dad.html

And I believe she can be exceptional... she has been for Alaska, and if given the opportunity, I believe she could be for the US.

lacarnut
07-07-2009, 07:58 PM
A lot of the blue-blood types (and certainly many on the left) hated and feared Reagan. As an actor, he was more eloquent than Sarah, but they share many of the same traits. Michael Reagan even wrote a piece on how much Sarah reminded him of his dad... did you read that? Here it is, if not: http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2008/09/welcome_back_dad.html

And I believe she can be exceptional... she has been for Alaska, and if given the opportunity, I believe she could be for the US.

I will take Michael Reagan's analysis of Sarah Palin over dimwits like Karl R., Powell and RINO's.

hazlnut
07-08-2009, 01:11 PM

Reagan 'The Great Communicator' had an uncanny ability to communicate a vision to the best and the brightest and motivate them to carry that vision out.

She is not even close to being that type of leader. And I don't agree with her being an 'exceptional' governor for Alaska. Why have the Republican state legislators been giving her a hard time?

Re: The Michael Reagan piece written just after her convention speech. I agree with it. It was a very exciting and dynamic speech. However, in the days following that introduction, as we got to know Sarah Palin... Well, you know how I feel. I wasn't impressed.

BadCat
07-08-2009, 01:34 PM
Reagan 'The Great Communicator' had an uncanny ability to communicate a vision to the best and the brightest and motivate them to carry that vision out.

She is not even close to being that type of leader. And I don't agree with her being an 'exceptional' governor for Alaska. Why have the Republican state legislators been giving her a hard time?

Re: The Michael Reagan piece written just after her convention speech. I agree with it. It was a very exciting and dynamic speech. However, in the days following that introduction, as we got to know Sarah Palin... Well, you know how I feel. I wasn't impressed.

Yeah, we know.
Because she's not a hammer and sickle waving Communist.

Faggot.

hazlnut
07-08-2009, 01:38 PM
Yeah, we know.
Because she's not a hammer and sickle waving Communist.

Sorry, I just can't blindly follow someone because they have an (R) after their name.

BadCat
07-08-2009, 01:41 PM
Sorry, I just can't blindly follow someone because they have an (R) after their name.

Oh?
You're trying to tell us you have actually voted for a Conservative at some time in your life?

hazlnut
07-08-2009, 02:04 PM
I will take Michael Reagan's analysis of Sarah Palin over dimwits like Karl R., Powell and RINO's.

So, now Karl Rove has been moved to RINO status?!!!:confused:

Question: Is RINO status temporary?

I mean, is RINO more of penalty box or a permanent tattoo of shame? And who get to decide who is a RINO? I assume that would be Michael Steele. Does he issue an updated list or something?:cool:

Rockntractor
07-08-2009, 02:08 PM

I mean, is RINO more of penalty box or a permanent tattoo of shame? And who get to decide who is a RINO? I assume that would be Michael Steele. Does he issue an updated list or something?:cool:

Michael Steele is a rino!

Speedy
07-08-2009, 02:17 PM
However, in the days following that introduction, as we got to know Sarah Palin... Well, you know how I feel. I wasn't impressed.

I was never impressed with Obama and was less impressed with every speech he gave. Eloquence standing before a teleprompter has never impresseded me. Packaged Charisma has never impressed me either. I know that Obama would never be able to stand up to the grillings that Bill Clinton did.

lacarnut
07-08-2009, 02:37 PM

A better question is; why do you care? We have an idiot in the W.H. whose claim to fame is a community organizer who was a temporary Senator along with a couple of Chicago thugs who don't know what they are doing. Unemployment has gone form 5.5 to 9.5% in 6 months. The economy is going south and you are worried about Palin. You loons on the left have to CYA to make up for all that hope and change that has gone down a shithole.

Like I have said before; Karl R. was a major player in the Bush Admin. who wound up screwing the party up; as a result, the D. slaughtered the R. So, why would I take the opinion of this RINO. Most of the Repub party hot shots like him and the Repubs in Congress are way off base of what Conservatives want. Going asshole to appetite in debt was not what we voted Bush and Rove to do. As far as I am conerned he needs to STFU. I feel the same way about Morris and Carville.

I hope you are not confused anymore. If so, you are too stupid to understand English.

BadCat
07-08-2009, 04:08 PM

Hmmm...."idiot" is more the term I would use.

I did have high hopes for him...he dashed those in his first two days.

hazlnut
07-08-2009, 04:51 PM

Fallow up question: What happens when the majority of politicians and candidates in the GOP become RINO's?

lacarnut
07-08-2009, 05:23 PM
Fallow up question: What happens when the majority of politicians and candidates in the GOP become RINO's?

You are just so full of questions but you have no answers to questions asked of you.

To answer your question; there is a lot of dead wood that needs to be hauled to the trash pile. Another McCain, Romney, blue blood Rockefeller Repubs. will ensure another loss. Palin/Bolton or Barbour in 012 is the ticket to stomp the piss out of the Magic Negro.

Ree
07-08-2009, 06:26 PM
Try a 2X4...ya get better results and it's a great stress reliever...;)

Ree
07-08-2009, 06:28 PM
The GOP loses the Conservative vote...Conservatives will just go elsewhere..

hazlnut
07-08-2009, 07:43 PM
The GOP loses the Conservative vote...Conservatives will just go elsewhere..

Where, for example?

And which conservatives--fiscal, social, neocons, moderates? They don't seem to moving as a pack anymore.

Rockntractor
07-08-2009, 07:45 PM
Where, for example?

And which conservatives--fiscal, social, neocons, moderates? They don't seem to moving as a pack anymore.
Were looking! Were looking!

Ree
07-08-2009, 08:47 PM
Where, for example?

I would suggest ya take the blinders off and open your eyes.....People are royally pissed at BOTH parties.....

hazlnut
07-08-2009, 09:57 PM
I would suggest ya take the blinders off and open your eyes.....People are royally pissed at BOTH parties.....

Agreed.

My question was what is to becoming of the GOP? Disband into what?

PoliCon
07-08-2009, 10:06 PM

The GOP is catering to YOU??? :eek:

PoliCon
07-08-2009, 10:07 PM
I love all the talk about the death of the GOP. How quickly idiots forget. Just 4 years ago the talk was about the death of the dems when Kerry lost big and the GOP kept majorities in both houses. :rolleyes:

lacarnut
07-08-2009, 10:23 PM

Yep, but the one in power takes the brunt of the anger come next election.

PoliCon
07-08-2009, 11:38 PM
Yep, but the one in power takes the brunt of the anger come next election.

ONLY if they know which party is in power. Remember - most of the retards voting democrat thought that the GOP still had power in the senate and in the house thanks to the BS reporting of the MSM. :rolleyes: