PDA

View Full Version : Philosoraptor is one strange person!!!

SPYDER
07-08-2009, 09:32 AM
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x6013090

I know it's perfectly normal and acceptable now to have unsupervised sleepovers with other people's kids, and I was just wondering how many here do this, and I'd like to hear how that works for them.

I understand that it's a 'sweet and innocent' thing to do, and it's a perfect way to show your love of children in general, and maybe even a little bit of mutual masturbation might occur, but hey, people are much more accepting of such behavior now.

Do you personally have other people's kids in your bed while watching Disney movies? I'd just like to understand, cause I've never done this, nor do I know of anyone who's admitted to this, except for maybe one person.

ralph wiggum
07-08-2009, 10:55 AM
He's been weird ever since he went under the name MoPaul. Freaking lunatic.

Dan D. Doty
07-08-2009, 10:56 AM
If there's some place beyond the Twilight Zone, Mo Paul has reached it.

This proves beyond any doubt how crazy/stupid this guy is.

Rockntractor
07-08-2009, 11:43 AM
I can't say Philosoraptor. It makes my jaw cramp.

Elspeth
07-08-2009, 01:11 PM
How does this nutball stay while others are banned for essentially saying the same thing?

ralph wiggum
07-08-2009, 01:15 PM
How does this nutball stay while others are banned for essentially saying the same thing?

Lots of money donated to $kimmer's vacation fund or sexual favors to the admins & mods. I'm not sure which.

Elspeth
07-08-2009, 01:30 PM
Lots of money donated to $kimmer's vacation fund or sexual favors to the admins & mods. I'm not sure which.

Let's hope it's the money. The other will give me nightmares.:eek:

BadCat
07-08-2009, 01:32 PM
Wasn't he like the last guy in the US to ever get polio?

aerojarod
07-08-2009, 03:39 PM
The sarcasm wasn't lost on me. He's refering to MJ's past behavior to angry up the hive.

FlaGator
07-08-2009, 03:45 PM
HE seems to have a lot of enthusiasm for young kids part taking in "mutual masturbation". I would suggest any parent inspect his house for hidden video cameras... lest your kids in up on one of his personal 'Pre-teens Gone Wild' videos.