PDA

View Full Version : VIDEO: Letterman Calls Palin The Next "Octomom"

megimoo
07-08-2009, 09:58 AM
VIDEO: Letterman Calls Palin The Next "Octomom" (MUST SEE!)

David Letterman bid Sarah Palin farewell in his monologue on Tuesday night by attacking her. Letterman joked that in the future, she hopes to be the next "octo-mom." Letterman also knocked Palin and claimed she waved goodbye to Russia before she left office.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2009/07/08/lettermans_latest_attack_on_palin_she_hopes_to_be_ next_octomom.html

linda22003
07-08-2009, 10:04 AM
Again, everyone, I can't recommend the 10 pm bedtime enough. You are rested and refreshed the next morning, and you miss all of this late night stuff.

Gingersnap
07-08-2009, 10:40 AM
Again, everyone, I can't recommend the 10 pm bedtime enough. You are rested and refreshed the next morning, and you miss all of this late night stuff.

LOL! That's my policy. Letterman is scum but he's scum I never see. ;)

NJCardFan
07-08-2009, 12:11 PM
Letterman: Such a late night superstar that he's being trumped in the ratings by Conan.

lacarnut
07-08-2009, 12:27 PM
Letterman: Such a late night superstar that he's being trumped in the ratings by Conan.

Carson is the only good one. The rest of them are duds. O'Reilly's re-runs have more viewers than Letterman.

stsinner
07-08-2009, 12:43 PM
Wow, you'd think he would have learned his lesson from the first stupid remark.

Rockntractor
07-08-2009, 12:46 PM
The libtards don't think it was a stupid remark. They act as though Letterman brought down Palin. They even have thank you threads addressed to him on DU!

Japandroid
07-08-2009, 01:02 PM

There is no such thing as bad publicity. He knows the more he talks about Palin the more frenzied and outraged you will get, that leads to more attention focused at him.

You obliviously stumble right into his ratings trap.

Elspeth
07-08-2009, 01:09 PM
There is no such thing as bad publicity. He knows the more he talks about Palin the more frenzied and outraged you will get, that leads to more attention focused at him.

That's why the answer is not to watch him. And if you notice, no one on this thread does, and his ratings are lower than Conan's. (And Conan is just starting out for Leno.)

Letterman just sounds like a bitter, cranky, constipated old man whose hip days are long behind him. He is probably secretly turned on by the strong, good-looking Palin, which probably makes him dislike himself more than he already does.:cool:

lacarnut
07-08-2009, 01:11 PM

You mean all the crazy shits like you will get your rocks off. This coward invited Palin to come on his show without her husband. I guess the little pussy was afraid. BTW, his rating suck; Conan's are higher.

noonwitch
07-08-2009, 01:12 PM
Carson is the only good one. The rest of them are duds. O'Reilly's re-runs have more viewers than Letterman.

Johnny was the best ever. Not too many talk show hosts were able to amuse three generations of my family-my grandparents, parents and my brother and I all watched his show. Then my brother and I would stay up and watch the old David Letterman Show on NBC. He was much funnier in those days, when he would be rude to deserving guests like Natassia Kinski and Cher.