PDA

View Full Version : Alcee Hastings Paves the Way for Concentration Camps

megimoo
07-08-2009, 01:22 PM
"This Felonious Congresscritter Has nice 'ring' To It Don't You Think ?"

Nancy Pelosi was unable to install disgraced former judge Alcee Hastings — who was impeached for bribery and perjury, and then hit a further low by cochairing Shrillary's presidential campaign — as Chairman of the House Intelligence Committee. But that doesn't mean this felonious Congresscritter (D-FL) hasn't been busily participating in the destruction of our country. An amendment to a bill swiftly moving through the US Congress will allow the Obama Administration's Attorney General to classify Americans as domestic terrorists if they are pro-life, pro-gun and anti-big government. Impeached Florida judge — now a Democrat Party member of the House.

http://community.fox4kc.com/_Alcee-Hastings-Paves-the-Way-for-Concentration-Camps/BLOG/422066/96364.html

Elspeth
07-08-2009, 01:29 PM
An amendment to a bill swiftly moving through the US Congress will allow the Obama Administration's Attorney General to classify Americans as domestic terrorists if they are pro-life, pro-gun and anti-big government.

WTF??

This can't be right.

Speedy
07-08-2009, 01:50 PM
An amendment to a bill swiftly moving through the US Congress will allow the Obama Administration's Attorney General to classify Americans as domestic terrorists if they are pro-life, pro-gun and anti-big government.

But don't call Bill Ayers a domestic terrorist.

linda22003
07-08-2009, 02:01 PM
You've read every word of the exact legislation, HR 645, right? Not just an article about it?

lacarnut
07-08-2009, 02:14 PM
You've read every word of the exact legislation, HR 645, right? Not just an article about it?

How many legislators read every word of any bill? So don't show your stupidity. Hastings is a piece of shit but that does not keep you from sucking up to him. He belongs in a concentration camp in my opinion. BTW, over 100 of them dickheads in the US Congress have been charged/convicted of spousal abuse, failure to pay child support, theft, lawsuits filed against them, bankruptcy, can not get a crdit card, DUI, assorted crimes, etc.

Speedy
07-08-2009, 02:21 PM
An emergency joint session of Congress needs to be called. Then when they are all present, the doors need to be barred and chained and the whole place burned to the ground. Then we leave every seat vacant until the 2010 elections and you know what? I doubt we would miss 'em. I sincerely doubt we would miss them at all.

linda22003
07-08-2009, 02:40 PM
How many legislators read every word of any bill? So don't show your stupidity. Hastings is a piece of shit but that does not keep you from sucking up to him.

You idiot. You take rational thought as "sucking up"? I have no use for Hastings but HR645 looks like a BRAC compensation bill.
This bill is very short. I bet you could even read it.

linda22003
07-08-2009, 02:48 PM
An emergency joint session of Congress needs to be called. Then when they are all present, the doors need to be barred and chained and the whole place burned to the ground. Then we leave every seat vacant until the 2010 elections and you know what? I doubt we would miss 'em. I sincerely doubt we would miss them at all.

This is why it's in our best interest to have divided government, instead of one party in control of everything. And that means EITHER party.

noonwitch
07-08-2009, 02:49 PM
I wonder if they need social workers for these camps, and how much the job pays?

Texas Terrier
07-08-2009, 03:03 PM
I see Amendments I, II, and IV being thrown down the crapper with Hastings amendment.

lacarnut
07-08-2009, 03:08 PM
You idiot. You take rational thought as "sucking up"? I have no use for Hastings but HR645 looks like a BRAC compensation bill.
This bill is very short. I bet you could even read it.

Don't get your bowels in an uproar; your brains are liable to explode. Like most people (including legislators), I will take the regurgitated version of the bill by different pundits. As an auditor, my study and reading of law books has been very extensive. Consequently, I don't want or need to read this bill. Have at if you do.

BTW, if you know what's in the bill, why don't you give us an analysis of it. If you have not read it, what is your moronic point?

linda22003
07-08-2009, 03:17 PM
Why be proud of not reading the text? Why be proud of not reading, period? It's only about three or four pages long. It won't hurt you. He wants to used bases closed in the BRAC process (know what that is?) to house people affected by Katrina-like storms, or provide training and housing for first responders. That's the gist of HR645, which was referenced in the linked story in the OP. It's mostly BRAC mitigation.

Speedy
07-08-2009, 03:32 PM
I wonder if they need social workers for these camps, and how much the job pays?

It would be really scary if this guy was in charge of the camps!

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y236/speed_addiction/Fun/2009-07-08_143024.jpg

linda22003
07-08-2009, 03:34 PM
Who is that?

lacarnut
07-08-2009, 04:10 PM
Why be proud of not reading the text? Why be proud of not reading, period? It's only about three or four pages long. It won't hurt you. He wants to used bases closed in the BRAC process (know what that is?) to house people affected by Katrina-like storms, or provide training and housing for first responders. That's the gist of HR645, which was referenced in the linked story in the OP. It's mostly BRAC mitigation.

I read it and it so full of broad generalities that give powers to the Federal Government/Homeland Security to effectively take over control from a state in the case of an emergency. Katrina is mentioned as the need to do this. However, Gov. Blanco of Louisiana had to be the biggest idiot in the world to prevent the Feds from coming into to the state for several days. Any other Gov. with a brain (note: the Gov. of MS) would welcome them on day one. So this power grab by the Feds is not needed.

I don't have a problem with the 6 centers but can we really afford it at $360 billions dollars for 2 years. I think not. This is a f.up bill that is too heavy governmental handed and it is too expensive. How is that for a summary?

Speedy
07-08-2009, 04:11 PM
Who is that?

That is Colonel Saul Tigh, the XO and Second in Command of the Battlestar Galactica. Mean as a snake and capable of ripping off your arm, eating it and then feeding you the scraps.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isB-3YDj4yc&feature=related

lacarnut
07-08-2009, 04:21 PM

Then why not take out Sect. 4, Einstein. Then I would consider it mostly a Nat. Emerg. Bill. You need to learn how to read.