PDA

View Full Version : Obama's hand over heart for Russian national anthem, not US?

megimoo
07-08-2009, 04:32 PM
Obama's hand over heart for Russian national anthem, not US?

Can this possibly be true? An anti-Obama website, The Obama File, posts a photograph purporting to show President Obama putting his hand over his heart during the playing of the Russian national anthem, during his visit to Moscow.

How can it possibly be a genuine photograph, when we know that the President didn't put his hand over his heart during the playing of the American national anthem, as demonstrated in this now-infamous photograph taken during the campaign?

Please, let the purported Moscow photograph be a fake. Or, even better, someone point me to the time when President Obama noted that he has reconsidered putting his hand over his heart for our national anthem

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2009/07/obamas_hand_over_heart_for_rus.html

Texas Terrier
07-08-2009, 04:42 PM
That would be a very dumb move if true (putting his hand over his heart for the Russian National Anthem).

That being said...he did bow to the Kind of Saudi Arabia....so...We'll see.

I would think even the MSM (though the are in bed with Obama) would have shown it, or at a minimum, Fox News.

Bongo55
07-08-2009, 04:45 PM
What would you expect from a commie?

lacarnut
07-08-2009, 04:49 PM
[SIZE="3"][I]Obama's hand over heart for Russian national anthem, not US?

Can this possibly be true? An anti-Obama website, The Obama File, posts a photograph purporting to show President Obama putting his hand over his heart during the playing of the Russian national anthem, during his visit to Moscow.

If it is not true, we will have Linda #'s to the rescue. :eek:

megimoo
07-08-2009, 04:57 PM
If it is not true, we will have Linda #'s to the rescue. :eek:That one would claim it was heartburn !