PDA

View Full Version : Justice Yemen-style (Pictures)

Apocalypse
07-08-2009, 05:46 PM
Justice Yemen-style: Paedophile who raped boy, 11, shot in the head in front of hundreds of spectators

This is criminal justice, Yemen style. A man accused of raping and murdering an 11-year-old boy is paraded through his home town before being shot dead by an executioner.

Hundreds of onlookers lined the streets to watch the gruesome scene, cheering and shouting abuse at Yehya Hussein al-Raghwah.

The boy, Hamdi al-Kabas, had reportedly come into his shop for a haircut last December during the Muslim festival of Eid. After brutally attacking him, the barber cut his body into pieces and dumped them outside the capital Sana'a.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/07/06/article-0-059D0D4A000005DC-644_468x600.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1197900/Justice-Yemen-style-Paedophile-raped-boy-11-shot-head-hundreds-spectators.html

Holy hell... I have no love for Pedos, but holy hell.

Lars1701a
07-08-2009, 06:00 PM
Justice Yemen-style: Paedophile who raped boy, 11, shot in the head in front of hundreds of spectators

This is criminal justice, Yemen style. A man accused of raping and murdering an 11-year-old boy is paraded through his home town before being shot dead by an executioner.

Hundreds of onlookers lined the streets to watch the gruesome scene, cheering and shouting abuse at Yehya Hussein al-Raghwah.

The boy, Hamdi al-Kabas, had reportedly come into his shop for a haircut last December during the Muslim festival of Eid. After brutally attacking him, the barber cut his body into pieces and dumped them outside the capital Sana'a.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/07/06/article-0-059D0D4A000005DC-644_468x600.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1197900/Justice-Yemen-style-Paedophile-raped-boy-11-shot-head-hundreds-spectators.html

Holy hell... I have no love for Pedos, but holy hell.

Have to wonder if he had done this to a female would he still have recived the same punishment? Its a sick twisted culture.

Shannon
07-08-2009, 06:07 PM
I would not want to witness the execution unless it was my own son he murdered. I just don't understand all the onlookers.

Speedy
07-08-2009, 06:33 PM
Have to wonder if he had done this to a female would he still have recived the same punishment? Its a sick twisted culture.

Probably not. But she would have suffered a terrible fate for having sex outside of marriage and seducing a young man into raping her.

I take solace in the words of wisdom of my father regarding Islam. "Christians pray on their feet or knees and many times have their face toward the heavens. Muslims put their face on the ground and ass in the air. Islam is the religion that has their asshole closer to God than their face. That is all about that religion I need to know."

megimoo
07-08-2009, 07:02 PM
He holds that rifle like a little girl .When that round splatters his brains all over his shoes its going to ricochet from the road and hit someone.

Ranger Rick
07-08-2009, 07:27 PM
Yes, but note the safety glasses. I suspect he is lying in a bowl of soft dirt.

Apocalypse
07-08-2009, 07:55 PM
Yes, but note the safety glasses. I suspect he is lying in a bowl of soft dirt.
Sand, you can see it in the bottom right corner of the picture. And I would take that this location is set up to hold these public executions in view of all attending.

PoliCon
07-08-2009, 11:43 PM
He holds that rifle like a little girl .When that round splatters his brains all over his shoes its going to ricochet from the road and hit someone.

look at the picture. The guy on the ground is sunken in. He's not on the street - prolly on dirt.

NJCardFan
07-09-2009, 12:51 AM
Something that caught my eye. It says that he was accused of the crime, not convicted.

PoliCon
07-09-2009, 01:35 AM
Something that caught my eye. It says that he was accused of the crime, not convicted.

under sharia law - it's the same thing I guess.

stsinner
07-09-2009, 01:39 AM
America should be so tactful.. This would deter much crime...

Japandroid
07-09-2009, 03:30 AM
Dont you guys constantly advocate this treatment for American Politicans?

Maybe you're joking, but really I've seen it said so many times that I begin to think you really believe it.

Zafod
07-09-2009, 03:40 AM

Maybe you're joking, but really I've seen it said so many times that I begin to think you really believe it.

*yawn*

lacarnut
07-09-2009, 07:00 AM

Only for worthless Fags like Barney & Henry.:eek: Pedophiles deserve death.

Sonnabend
07-09-2009, 09:59 AM
I just don't understand all the onlookers.

Pour encourager les autres, my gentle lady :)

lacarnut
07-09-2009, 10:07 AM
look at the picture. The guy on the ground is sunken in. He's not on the street - prolly on dirt.

Looks like he is laying on a thick blanket or a mattress; you can not see the executioners right shoe. That makes it easier for the meat wagon to pick him up.

PoliCon
07-09-2009, 11:18 AM

Only for politicians who vote for bills that they have not read.