PDA

View Full Version : LiLo Now Lesbo

Gingersnap
07-08-2008, 11:34 AM
Lindsay: Sam and I are in love

Published: 07 Jul 2008

LINDSAY LOHAN has confirmed her gay relationship with DJ SAMANTHA RONSON is the real deal.

The couple have become inseparable since the turn of the year but have never gone on record to say they are an item - until now.

Speaking at her 22nd birthday celebrations, Li-Lo lavished praise on her special someone.

Lindsay said: "I just wanna live a happy healthy year, continue on the path that I've been on and be with the person I care about. And my family."

Samantha has since posted the above picture of the couple kissing on her MySpace page.

Why doesn't she just get a billboard that says, "I don't Want To Work In Hollywood Anymore!" :rolleyes:

Lesbo (http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/article1390283.ece)

LibraryLady
07-08-2008, 11:37 AM
Why doesn't she just get a billboard that says, "I don't Want To Work In Hollywood Anymore!" :rolleyes:

Lesbo (http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/article1390283.ece)

Cause her Mommy still wants to! What a trainwreck.

Shannon
07-08-2008, 11:59 AM
I'm so out of the loop. I didn't even know there was speculation that she was gay.

Gingersnap
07-08-2008, 12:01 PM
I'm so out of the loop. I didn't even know there was speculation that she was gay.

Oh, please. She's been sucking face with her skinny, boyish girlfriend ever since she got out of rehab. I predict the entire affair will end with a knife fight.

ralph wiggum
07-08-2008, 12:05 PM
Oh, please. She's been sucking face with her skinny, boyish girlfriend ever since she got out of rehab. I predict the entire affair will end with a knife fight.

Once can only hope. :D

biccat
07-08-2008, 12:07 PM
Do. Not. Want.

http://popdish.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/07/samantharonson.jpg

noonwitch
07-08-2008, 12:10 PM
It's not a good time to make life altering decisions about relationships or orientation right after rehab.

LibraryLady
07-08-2008, 12:13 PM
Another attention whore:

Drummer: 'I Turned Lindsay Lohan Off Men' (http://www.showbizspy.com/showbiz/07082008/drummer-i-turned-lindsay-lohan-off-men)
By Adam Nutburn, July 8 2008

McFly drummer Harry Judd reckons it was him who turned Lindsay Lohan into a lesbian.

The 22-year-old musician -- who was rumored to have had a fling with the 'Mean Girls' star after they appeared together in the 2006 film 'Just My Luck' -- says it was him that put Lindsay off guys.

Harry admits he hasn't heard from the star recently, and of Lohan's lesbian relationship with her openly gay gal pal Samantha Ronson he said, "I must have put her off guys.

"Whatever she gets up to is her own business."

Zafod
07-08-2008, 02:14 PM
Do. Not. Want.

looks like every other meth snorting dyke I have ever seen.

jinxmchue
07-08-2008, 02:21 PM
Do. Not. Want.

No makeup: check.

Ratty t-shirt: check.

Hair and eyebrows completely different colors: check.

Permanent pissed-off visage: check.

Houston, we have a dyke.

BSR
07-08-2008, 03:27 PM
Another attention whore:

Drummer: 'I Turned Lindsay Lohan Off Men' (http://www.showbizspy.com/showbiz/07082008/drummer-i-turned-lindsay-lohan-off-men)
By Adam Nutburn, July 8 2008

Probably not something to be proud of. It actually brusies your ego.

I had a girlfriend when I was a junior in high school. She was on the softball team and I was on the baseball team. I was thinking about her a couple of months ago and decided to look her up and see what she's up to. I found her myspace page with her "life partner" and her Lesbian links. It expalins SOOOOO much now about our relationship.

My wife thinks its funny as hell and said it was probably the sex that turned her toward chicks, cause she "can relate"

She's mean to me.. :(

lurkalot
07-08-2008, 10:34 PM
okay, that is one butt ugly woman...
if you are having sex with a butt ugly woman who looks like an ugly man, are you really a lesbian and if you fall over on Hollywood Blvd will anyone hear you?

Gingersnap
07-08-2008, 11:20 PM
okay, that is one butt ugly woman...
if you are having sex with a butt ugly woman who looks like an ugly man, are you really a lesbian and if you fall over on Hollywood Blvd will anyone hear you?

Sure, if the paparazzi are around. Ask Paris. :D

Zafod
07-08-2008, 11:25 PM
what I cant wrap my mind around is how they have sex. Naturaly, without the plastic add on stuff.....

Do they scissor each other?

Gingersnap
07-08-2008, 11:31 PM
what I cant wrap my mind around is how they have sex. Naturaly, without the plastic add on stuff.....

Do they scissor each other?

Zaf, they have books detailing this. Also, video. Let's all pretend that LiLo made 'Mean Girls' and retired to Tibet. :D

Goldwater
07-08-2008, 11:36 PM
Ugh...

Ugh.

Zafod
07-09-2008, 01:30 AM
Zaf, they have books detailing this. Also, video. Let's all pretend that LiLo made 'Mean Girls' and retired to Tibet. :D

umm ok.

Just picturing the whole scissor thing is cracking me up right now.

lurkalot
07-09-2008, 01:31 AM
Probably not something to be proud of. It actually brusies your ego.

I had a girlfriend when I was a junior in high school. She was on the softball team and I was on the baseball team. I was thinking about her a couple of months ago and decided to look her up and see what she's up to. I found her myspace page with her "life partner" and her Lesbian links. It expalins SOOOOO much now about our relationship.

My wife thinks its funny as hell and said it was probably the sex that turned her toward chicks, cause she "can relate"

thats gonna leave a mark

megimoo
07-09-2008, 01:35 AM

Do they scissor each other?Don't even think about it ,If you really want to barf think about Rosie in the sack with her Honey !

John
07-09-2008, 01:39 AM

Damn, she is mean....

Don't get mad, get even. Next time the two of you go out shopping, do this:

Step 0: Think of something clever to say that will get you off the hook when she figures it all out.
Step 1: Go to the cosmetics counter, find the tester makeup samples, preferably lipsticks
Step 2: Put a different color on each finger.
Step 3: While shopping, find excuses to touch her face, even if it's "Hey, you've got something under your eye." or "Awwww. You're so cute [while giving her chexek a little pinch]."
Step 4: Pray to the almighty that you can keep a poker face while other people stare in amazement at Sacajawea, in all her war painted glory, saunters passed them.
Step 5: When she figures it out, say previously prepared statement in a manner that keeps you from getting slapped around too much.

As for Lindsay being a lesbo...who cares? I don't care who she chooses to spend time with or how she spends that time. She's just not important enough to me for me to actually care. However, for the love of all that is holy Hollywood.....STOP TELLING ME ABOUT IT AND SHOW ME SOMETHING ENTERTAINING! That's all I have to say about it.

Seriously, if Hollywood isn't offering up a sex tape of these two getting it on, than no one cares. So until the sex tape comes out, find something better to do K? Thx Bai.

Zafod
07-09-2008, 10:44 AM
Don't even think about it ,If you really want to barf think about Rosie in the sack with her Honey !

I would rather think of LiLo then Rosie...

What the fuck is wrong with you?