PDA

View Full Version : Obama just being Obama.. Classless Muslim...

stsinner
07-10-2009, 11:12 AM
Drudge pretty much sums it up with their headline of the hour:

Nice ass on that 16-year old, huh, Obama......

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m247/brassmonkey71/secstim.jpg

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m247/brassmonkey71/r3356552547.jpg

http://www.bild.de/BILD/news/bild-english/world-news/2009/07/10/barack-obama-nicolas-sarkozy/oh-la-la-us-president-checks-out-bum-of-g8-delegate.html

linda22003
07-10-2009, 11:15 AM
Sarkozy is Muslim, too? I keep learning new things all the time! :cool:

BadCat
07-10-2009, 11:18 AM
Well, she DOES have a nice ass.

Lars1701a
07-10-2009, 11:19 AM
Sarkozy is Muslim, too? I keep learning new things all the time! :cool:

Well with the way France is going he will be soon.:cool:

linda22003
Something all religions can agree on! :p

Lars1701a
Well, she DOES have a nice ass.

Is it wrong to think that? :D:eek:

linda22003
07-10-2009, 11:22 AM
Well with the way France is going he will be soon.:cool:

Oh, I doubt it. The French don't believe in any faith, much. They're pretty desultory Catholics, so I doubt they'd embrace Islam with any fervor. And he certainly won't bundle Carla Bruni up in a chador or a burqa!

http://infidelsparadise.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/carla-bruni.png

satanica
07-10-2009, 11:27 AM
"Classless Muslim"

So, the twenty years Obama sat in Trinity Church listening to Pastor Jeremiah Wright was because he is a muslim ?

You are also implying that there was no pastor problem at all, after all, why would a muslim be mixed up in that manner with a christain pastor ?

Take a good look folks, it doesn't get dumber than this persons posts.

stsinner
07-10-2009, 11:27 AM
so I doubt they'd embrace Islam with any fervor.

You don't "embrace" Islam.. You convert to it to stay alive and avoid lawsuits....

BadCat
07-10-2009, 11:29 AM
"Classless Muslim"

So, the twenty years Obama sat in Trinity Church listening to Pastor Jeremiah Wright was because he is a muslim ?

You are also implying that there was no pastor problem at all, after all, why would a muslim be mixed up in that manner with a christain pastor ?

No rule against a classless muslim sitting in a classless church listening to a classless asshole, especially if it would further the classless muslim's political career.

stsinner
07-10-2009, 11:31 AM
"Classless Muslim"

Really? A verifiable jackass like you, whom everyone here hates, calls my posts dumb? You've obviously too stupid to know about politics and the lengths people will go to ascend in the ranks.. Obama's father and his stop father were both Muslim, and he attended school in Indonesia in a Muslim grade school.. He bowed to a Saudi leader-indicating subservience. Whether he's the Muslim he appears to be or the Christian his anti-American, anti-white church would have shaped him to be over twenty years, he's not a good man, and his liberal wrecking ball is ruining America..

linda22003
07-10-2009, 11:32 AM
I really don't think he's Muslim by conviction. I don't think he's part of any religion by conviction.

satanica
07-10-2009, 11:34 AM
Really? A verifiable jackass like you, whom everyone here hates, calls my posts dumb? You've obviously too stupid to know about politics and the lengths people will go to ascend in the ranks.. Obama's father and his stop father were both Muslim, and he attended school in Indonesia in a Muslim grade school.. He bowed to a Saudi leader-indicating subservience. Whether he's the Muslim he appears to be or the Christian his anti-American, anti-white church would have shaped him to be over twenty years, has not a good man, and his liberal wrecking ball is ruining America..

Holy shit are youy stupid.

My mom is a Christian, and made me go to church when I was young. I am now an Atheist.

There goes that idiotic theory .....jeeeesh, the stupid is strong here

stsinner
07-10-2009, 11:35 AM
I really don't think he's Muslim by conviction. I don't think he's part of any religion by conviction.

Good point, but he does seem to really, REALLY care what his Muslim brethren think of him, even moreso than Americans...

stsinner
07-10-2009, 11:36 AM
Holy shit are youy stupid.

My mom is a Christian, and made me go to church when I was young. I am now an Atheist.

There goes that idiotic theory .....jeeeesh, the stupid is strong here

Does your mother know you're on her computer again? What state do you live in?

linda22003
07-10-2009, 11:36 AM
.....jeeeesh, the stupid is strong here

Then you probably shouldn't risk continued exposure to it. ;)

satanica
07-10-2009, 11:37 AM
He bowed to a Saudi leader-indicating subservience. ..

And Bush kissed him on the lips, does that make him gay ?

Keep it up, you are making your party proud

http://aleksandrakristina.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/bush-kiss.jpg

Lars1701a
07-10-2009, 11:38 AM
Oh, I doubt it. The French don't believe in any faith, much. They're pretty desultory Catholics, so I doubt they'd embrace Islam with any fervor. And he certainly won't bundle Carla Bruni up in a chador or a burqa!

I didnt say they would chose to convert, way to read that into my posts.

Lars1701a
07-10-2009, 11:39 AM

Bush is gone we are talking about the magic negro.

BadCat
07-10-2009, 11:40 AM

How many people do you know here that really liked President Bush?
He's gone now and your BOY is in charge. Enjoy your ride south in a handbasket.

stsinner
07-10-2009, 11:42 AM

keep up your ridiculous posts... You're on a roll..

Here's your hero in traditional dress:

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m247/brassmonkey71/2_Obama-Somali-Garb-tm.jpg

voiceoflg
07-10-2009, 01:24 PM
Ah, I missed this thread when I started my thread. Too late to the dance again, I see.

Lager
07-10-2009, 01:48 PM

An outstanding post, ma'am. I'm not sure I remember exactly what you wrote, but an outstanding post none the less!

linda22003
07-10-2009, 01:51 PM
I thought it would go over well, considering the threads we've had about staring at women's butts, today. :p

PoliCon
07-10-2009, 01:55 PM
"Classless Muslim"

If you knew anything about Islam you would know that they see themselves to be true Christians.

PoliCon
07-10-2009, 01:56 PM

my 90 year old grandmother can see that that pic is photshopped! rotfl!

FlaGator
07-10-2009, 03:16 PM
"Classless Muslim"

Ok, classless racist. Is that better?

noonwitch
07-10-2009, 04:20 PM
Looking isn't a crime, touching is.

Lanie
07-10-2009, 04:23 PM
No rule against a classless muslim sitting in a classless church listening to a classless asshole, especially if it would further the classless muslim's political career.

There's a Muslim rule against it.

on edit: Maybe they can attend Christian church as a visitor, but not as a member/Christian.

Moon
07-10-2009, 05:55 PM
It seems to me there's plenty to criticize Obama about without resorting to manufactured bullshit like this. I didn't like it when it was done to Bush, and I don't see this as being any different.

djones520
07-10-2009, 06:07 PM
It seems to me there's plenty to criticize Obama about without resorting to manufactured bullshit like this. I didn't like it when it was done to Bush, and I don't see this as being any different.

Agreed.

What makes it even worse is that there's not a single guy here who wouldn't have looked as well. :rolleyes:

stsinner
07-10-2009, 06:19 PM
Agreed.

What makes it even worse is that there's not a single guy here who wouldn't have looked as well. :rolleyes:

I might have looked if I was in the park playing baseball and she ran around the jogging track, or something, but when you're at multi-nation event and you know the paps are everywhere, all I expect from the Muslim is a just little class for that short time until he's not directly in the spotlight representing us. Well, that, and for his camel-looking wife to act like she has the slightest bit of class and cover up some of that skin.. It's ugly for a politician's wife to try to be a trendsetter.. She should do a little observation of the much more classy ladies that have come before her and who are currently in politics and learn the way that it's appropriate to dress when you're a dignitary.

lacarnut
07-10-2009, 06:49 PM
Agreed.

Problem with your little story is that Obama is not just some ordinary single guy. He is the leader of the free world, married to boot and should show some class. Everything the Prez. does will be analyzed. So making excuses for him doing a rim shot on some nice tail is kinda funny.

PoliCon
07-10-2009, 09:55 PM
There's a Muslim rule against it.

on edit: Maybe they can attend Christian church as a visitor, but not as a member/Christian.

All good muslims will tell you that they are Christians. They will tell you that they are what Christians are supposed to be and that they have the true teachings of Christ. Like I have said before - unless I hear a true Christian confession of faith from Barry - I question that he is a Christian.

PoliCon
07-10-2009, 09:56 PM
Problem with your little story is that Obama is not just some ordinary single guy. He is the leader of the free world, married to boot and should show some class. Everything the Prez. does will be analyzed. So making excuses for him doing a rim shot on some nice tail is kinda funny.

Outside of Slick willy, can anyone point to an example of any other President being caught so often looking? I'm not saying that he should be challenged based on this - but it telling of the mans character.

SaintLouieWoman
07-10-2009, 10:11 PM

Once again you got to the heart of the matter. Obama should know that anything he or any other commander in chief does is scrutinized. He has no class.

I don't recall any pics of Bush leering at any underaged girl.

stsinner
07-10-2009, 10:40 PM
Once again you got to the heart of the matter. Obama should know that anything he or any other commander in chief does is scrutinized. He has no class.

I said it first.

Just sayin'.

Moon
07-10-2009, 11:31 PM

I just watched the video and it sure didn't look to me like he was checking that girl out. This really is a non-issue, IMO.

PoliCon
07-11-2009, 12:03 AM
I just watched the video and it sure didn't look to me like he was checking that girl out. This really is a non-issue, IMO.

OF COURSE it's a non-issue. :p

Rockntractor
07-11-2009, 12:16 AM
OF COURSE it's a non-issue. :p

That is the way I saw it to. Now we spoiled everyones fun!

PoliCon
07-11-2009, 12:24 AM
That is the way I saw it to. Now we spoiled evertones fun!

The only issue I have is over the lack of outrage by feminists. They ALWAYS jump on conservatives over crap like this. Their hypocrisy is showing.

lacarnut
07-11-2009, 12:24 AM

My 2 EYES tell me just the opposite.That's why it is funny because you are making an issue out of it.

Japandroid
07-11-2009, 12:35 AM
It's pretty easy to take a picture completely out of context:

http://www.cowdroppings.com/images/parcells_bilichek_kiss.jpg

Rockntractor
07-11-2009, 12:40 AM
Jappys back!

Moon
07-11-2009, 12:51 AM
My 2 EYES tell me just the opposite.That's why it is funny because you are making an issue out of it.

I am? Yeah, okay. :rolleyes:

lacarnut
07-11-2009, 02:23 AM
I am? Yeah, okay. :rolleyes:

Yep, you are!

BadCat
07-11-2009, 09:28 AM
It's pretty easy to take a picture completely out of context:

http://www.cowdroppings.com/images/parcells_bilichek_kiss.jpg

So, you like older men.

I'm not surprised, you need somebody to support you.

linda22003
07-11-2009, 10:33 AM
The only issue I have is over the lack of outrage by feminists. They ALWAYS jump on conservatives over crap like this. Their hypocrisy is showing.

If you think it's only conservatives, you obviously don't remember Sen. Bob Packwood.

lacarnut
07-11-2009, 10:44 AM
If you think it's only conservatives, you obviously don't remember Sen. Bob Packwood.

I would not exactly call Packwood a conservative. More like a RINO. One reason why the Libs liked him because he was pro abortion.

Lars1701a
07-11-2009, 10:45 AM

Packwood was a RINO in every sense of the word, pro choice etc.

He was no conservative and the moment Clinton got elected the left didnt need him any more to help protect choice.

linda22003
07-11-2009, 10:46 AM
Packwood was a RINO in every sense of the word, pro choice etc.

He was no conservative and the moment Clinton got elected the left didnt need him any more to help protect choice.

That was my POINT. Packwood had feminists and all sorts of other people after him to the point that he had to resign from office, so it is NOT always conservatives who are the targets.

Lars1701a
07-11-2009, 11:01 AM
That was my POINT. Packwood had feminists and all sorts of other people after him to the point that he had to resign from office, so it is NOT always conservatives who are the targets.

My bad.

Carry on.

hazlnut
07-11-2009, 08:34 PM
"Classless Muslim"

Oh yeah? You should check out the 'ghetto negro' thread!

http://www.conservativeunderground.com/forum505/showthread.php?t=15074

Whoever started that one is much more of a bigot than the person who started the 'classless muslim' thread.

Who was it again??:confused:

stsinner
07-11-2009, 10:12 PM
Oh yeah? You should check out the 'ghetto negro' thread!

http://www.conservativeunderground.com/forum505/showthread.php?t=15074

Whoever started that one is much more of a bigot than the person who started the 'classless muslim' thread.

Who was it again??:confused:

The truth hurts, huh, fag? Seems people are waking up to Obama and his classless behavior-that and his wife thinking "skin is in.."

The man is bad for this country, and he's dishonest, anti-American and a Muslim... He needs to be neutered in the 2010 mid-term election by a conservative resurgence before he completely sells us out to Europe, China and Mexico.