PDA

View Full Version : Krauthammer: Obama is an idiot, the world knows it

megimoo
07-10-2009, 11:41 AM
Krauthammer(paraphrased): Obama is an idiot, the world knows it and that might just kill us all.

The signing ceremony in Moscow was a grand affair. For Barack Obama, foreign policy neophyte and "reset" man, the arms reduction agreement had a Kissingerian air. A fine feather in his cap. And our president likes his plumage. Unfortunately for the United States, the country Obama represents, the prospective treaty is useless at best, detrimental at worst. Useless because the level of offensive nuclear weaponry, the subject of the U.S.-Russia "Joint Understanding," is an irrelevance. We could today terminate all such negotiations, invite the Russians to build as many warheads as they want, and profitably watch them spend themselves into...

http://townhall.com/Columnists/CharlesKrauthammer/2009/07/10/plumage_-_but_at_a_price?page=full&comments=true

djones520
07-10-2009, 11:44 AM
Way to go Megi. Making them titles up again. :rolleyes:

BadCat
07-10-2009, 11:48 AM

I like his title.

I don't know about Krauthammer, but the rest of it is true.

djones520
07-10-2009, 11:52 AM
I like his title.

I don't know about Krauthammer, but the rest of it is true.

Krauthammer would never say anything like that. He actually uses tact to level his insults.

lacarnut
07-10-2009, 12:07 PM

In the 3rd paragraph, Krauthammer questions Obama's intelligence. A made up title does not bother me that much as long as it has some degree of substance.

The truth of the matter is that Obama is an idiot. All show and no go who will run this country into the ground economically,socially and politically. His foreign policy is worse than Jimmy Carter's.

megimoo
07-10-2009, 12:10 PM
Not mine Here is the op !
Krauthammer(paraphrased): Obama is an idiot, the world knows it and that might just kill us all.

Townhall.com ^ | 7/10/09 | Charles Krauthammer
The signing ceremony in Moscow was a grand affair. For Barack Obama, foreign policy neophyte and "reset" man, the arms reduction agreement had a Kissingerian air. A fine feather in his cap. And our president likes his plumage. Unfortunately for the United States, the country Obama represents, the prospective treaty is useless at best, detrimental at worst. Useless because the level of offensive nuclear weaponry, the subject of the U.S.-Russia "Joint Understanding," is an irrelevance. We could today terminate all such negotiations, invite the Russians to build as many warheads as they want, and profitably watch them spend themselves into...

http://www.freerepublic.com/tag/krauthammer/index?tab=articles

Speedy
07-11-2009, 05:48 PM
Kraughhammer called Obama a reset man and idiot on Fox News also.

megimoo
07-11-2009, 06:20 PM
Way to go Megi. Making them titles up again. :rolleyes:I'll accept your apology now !

PoliCon
07-11-2009, 11:50 PM
way to go megimo - bringing stupid titles and crap off freeper - why not just bring us the article and let us judge for ourselves please. :rolleyes:

That being said - good article. I tend to enjoy Krauthammer's analysis.