PDA

View Full Version : Racist Rantings Against Malia Obama On Free Republic

Carol
07-10-2009, 02:11 PM
link (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x6031269)

WeDidIt
Racist Rantings Against Malia Obama On Free Republic

We all know the picture:

This is disgusting racist reaction against Malia Obama to be found on Free Republic:

"we;’re being represented by a family of ghetto trash."

"Looks like a bunch of ghetto thugs. A stain on America."

"Looks like a typical street whore."

"What we now are sending the ghetto over to represent us. and if so who the hell is that flea bag who looks to be dragged from the trash dumpster."

"you could go down any ghetto right now and see exactly the same."

"could you imagine what world leaders must be thinking seeing this kind of street trash and that we paid for this kind of street ghetto trash to go over there"

"the world must be laughing like mad right now at that we have this kind of street trash in our white house."

"Wonder when she will have her first abortion."

"sad isn’t it that we now have ghetto street trash over there representing us in Europe."

"This disgusting display makes me more and more eager for the revolution.

They make me sick.... The whole family... mammy, pappy, the free loadin’ mammy-in-law, the misguided chillin’, and especially ‘lil cuz... This is not the America I want representin’ my peeps."

WARNING: You MUST Shower After Clicking This LinkThat last one could be considered racist and offensive-but then if that is why isn't it just as bad to use redneck talk when discussing those who don't talk like that but libs stereotype it.

The rest isn't racist. Unless you believe only whites live in "ghettos"-and then I'd say YOU are racist.

DUers----If her parents parade her in front of the cameras she's fair game-you said so yourself. And age is no reason to restrain oneself considering all the vile remarks about Trigg and young kids of conservatives (Robert's kids, for one)

Carol
07-10-2009, 02:16 PM
sigh-What I really believe is that all kids of celebrities and politicians should be left alone. However the hypocrisy of the left is stunning.

I think these remarks are simply retaliation for remarks libs have made about conservatives children. The libs feel entitled to say what they want but then act all offended when it gets turned around on them.

Sort of a "see how well you like it" to the DUers.

Not that that makes it OK.

djones520
07-10-2009, 02:22 PM
sigh-What I really believe is that all kids of celebrities and politicians should be left alone. However the hypocrisy of the left is stunning.

I think these remarks are simply retaliation for remarks libs have made about conservatives children. The libs feel entitled to say what they want but then act all offended when it gets turned around on them.

You spend to much time trying to justify it, not enough time condemning it. Honestly, we should be just as vocal against people from the right talking this kind of shit, as we are against the left.

Lanie
07-10-2009, 03:49 PM

Hearing the wording of it, I think they actually meant it. Filthy maggots.

It's NEVER okay to attack the children of a politician. Only a coward that probably wouldn't even be able to say it to a child because the child could kick their butt would say that type of stuff.

on edit: Anybody who knows me from elsehwere knows I've voiced strong opinions against trashing Palin's kids as well.

Lanie
07-10-2009, 03:51 PM
Free Republic pulled it.

alaskamomma
07-10-2009, 03:56 PM
that was deleted off Free Republic when it was pointed out to them..this is being passed around by the Dailykos...anyone every been to their site??

and I always stand by, politicians children should be off limits, but as we know that didn't stop all those liberals with those high standards and morals (like David Letterman)l to leave the Palin children out of it, now did it..

friggen hyporcrits.

noonwitch
07-10-2009, 04:15 PM
That's really awful. Just because some people on the left have done it to conservative politicians' kids still doesn't make it right to do it to a liberal politician's kid.

The liberals say: Rush made fun of Chelsea, so it's okay for us to make fun of Barbara and Jenna.
The conservatives then say: You made fun of Barbara and Jenna, so it's okay for us to make fun of Sascha and Malia.

It's not okay to make fun of any of them. There are very few exceptions to that rule.

lacarnut
07-10-2009, 04:40 PM
That's really awful. Just because some people on the left have done it to conservative politicians' kids still doesn't make it right to do it to a liberal politician's kid.

The liberals say: Rush made fun of Chelsea, so it's okay for us to make fun of Barbara and Jenna.
The conservatives then say: You made fun of Barbara and Jenna, so it's okay for us to make fun of Sascha and Malia.

It's not okay to make fun of any of them. There are very few exceptions to that rule.

The attacks, which I have not heard before, on Obama's kids are few and far between. However, attacks on conservative kids make headline news on TV, radio and the print media for days and weeks on end. You can not be that stupid to not see the difference.

It's my opinion, conservatives should fight fire with fire with no holds barred. This compassionate conservative bullshit and playing by the rules has gotten our asses kicked. The liberals want a war in politics so the Repubs should match them tit for tat. Otherwise, they will get their asses kicked again and again.

noonwitch
07-10-2009, 04:53 PM
The attacks, which I have not heard before, on Obama's kids are few and far between. However, attacks on conservative kids make headline news on TV, radio and the print media for days and weeks on end. You can not be that stupid to not see the difference.

It's my opinion, conservatives should fight fire with fire with no holds barred. This compassionate conservative bullshit and playing by the rules has gotten our asses kicked. The liberals want a war in politics so the Repubs should match them tit for tat. Otherwise, they will get their asses kicked again and again.

Well, there is the whole "virtue is it's own reward" angle, of course.

lacarnut
07-10-2009, 05:17 PM

As hard as my mom tried, she never convinced me that an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth was not the correct path.

djones520
07-10-2009, 05:57 PM

Can't expect people to follow that. There are definitely some instances where taking off the gloves and going for the groin is more then acceptable.

Saying shit like this about children who have done NOTHING at all to warrant it is never ever acceptable. And if you use the excuse "well the democrats do it to", then it makes you as much a slime ball as they are.

Moon
07-10-2009, 06:05 PM

I agree 100%. As long as both sides are willing to be juvenile and crass, politics will never rise above the level of a school yard mud throwing contest. Pretty sad, really.

lacarnut
07-10-2009, 06:24 PM
I agree 100%. As long as both sides are willing to be juvenile and crass, politics will never rise above the level of a school yard mud throwing contest. Pretty sad, really.

I agree with that; however, I don't want Repubs ( Bush or those in the Congress) to sit on their asses and allow attacks to go unchallenged. That is just retarded; the last 4 years of the Bush Admin. cost conservatives and the country dearly.

Moon
07-10-2009, 06:26 PM
I agree with that; however, I don't want Repubs ( Bush or those in the Congress) to sit on their asses and allow attacks to go unchallenged. That is just retarded; the last 4 years of the Bush Admin. cost conservatives and the country dearly.

And thus the cycle continues.

Someone has to be the grown up. I'd rather it be conservatives.

And what cost the conservatives the last four years were the Republicans who kept spending and spending and spending and the lack of any clear message whatsoever. The only difference between the GOP and Obama is the magnitude of the pork barrel spending.

lacarnut
07-10-2009, 07:08 PM
And thus the cycle continues.

Someone has to be the grown up. I'd rather it be conservatives.

And what cost the conservatives the last four years were the Republicans who kept spending and spending and spending and the lack of any clear message whatsoever. The only difference between the GOP and Obama is the magnitude of the pork barrel spending.

The Repubs have been like little children the last 6 months. Afraid to open their mouths and raise a finger against the Magic Negro. They are not acting like grown ups. You do not let someone rain on your parade and just act like it never happened. Only a fool acts like that. Repubs better get their mo jo back otherwise this country will not be fit to live in after the 2012 elections.

True that the Repubs lost their way. Bush never vetoed a bill until his final year in office. I would say that there is a huge difference in the magnitude of how the pork barrel spending will be doled out to Democratic arms like Acorn/Unions and other lefty organizations.

Moon
07-10-2009, 08:44 PM
The Repubs have been like little children the last 6 months. Afraid to open their mouths and raise a finger against the Magic Negro. They are not acting like grown ups. You do not let someone rain on your parade and just act like it never happened. Only a fool acts like that. Repubs better get their mo jo back otherwise this country will not be fit to live in after the 2012 elections.

True that the Repubs lost their way. Bush never vetoed a bill until his final year in office. I would say that there is a huge difference in the magnitude of how the pork barrel spending will be doled out to Democratic arms like Acorn/Unions and other lefty organizations.

Adults lead. Children worry about what other children are doing. The GOP has been in the children category for a lot longer than 6 months. I'm pretty much disgusted with both parties right now.

SarasotaRepub
07-10-2009, 09:23 PM
Free Republic pulled it.

Good. Crap like that really shouldn't be on a Conservative site,
not even in jest. It's stupid and childish.

I wonder if Skinner pulled that Stock Broker thread yet on DU.
:rolleyes:

lacarnut
07-11-2009, 12:39 AM
Adults lead. Children worry about what other children are doing. The GOP has been in the children category for a lot longer than 6 months. I'm pretty much disgusted with both parties right now.

Tell me something I do not know. I am disgusted with ALL politicians. Repubs need to run conservatives who believe in less gov., less taxes and less gov. interference. That is the winning ticket in stopping the Obama/Democ. freight train.

NJCardFan
07-11-2009, 12:54 AM
It's stupid to say that there aren't any knucklehead conservatives. There are. Plenty of them. However, what gets my goat is when the left acts all high and mighty when the barrage against Sarah Palin's children has been non-stop ever since she spoke at the RNC. And that's just one example. You want real vileness? Look no further than some of the comments on DailyKos after Tony Snow died. I know it's not right but believe you me, the knucklehead ratio between conservative and liberal is along the lines of 100:1 with the libs well out in front.

Lanie
07-11-2009, 01:45 AM

Fight fire with fire with kids who didn't make any choices? Sounds really brave and honorable to me.

There are lots of things that will get one elected to office. Pouncing on the opponent's children is not one of them. If anything, it turns people off.

And for the record, I have been severely against dragging Palin's children into things.

lacarnut
07-11-2009, 02:16 AM
Fight fire with fire with kids who didn't make any choices? Sounds really brave and honorable to me.

There are lots of things that will get one elected to office. Pouncing on the opponent's children is not one of them. If anything, it turns people off.

And for the record, I have been severely against dragging Palin's children into things.

Learn how to read or either keep up with previous posts. POST #15. I am NOT in favor of bashing kids (left or right). That should be off limits.

Point I was making about fighting fire with fire was with these Repubs (NOTE: ADULTS)that have been so passive. For example, Bush and Rove were silent while the D. attacked them on a daily basis. I made the remark that the Repubs were acting like children the last 6 months in that they were afraid to open their mouths and oppose Obama's policies. Then you and Moon get your bowels in an uproar because of you'll lack of comprehension.

Lanie
07-11-2009, 02:34 AM
Learn how to read or either keep up with previous posts. POST #15. I am NOT in favor of bashing kids (left or right). That should be off limits.

Point I was making about fighting fire with fire was with these Repubs (NOTE: ADULTS)that have been so passive. For example, Bush and Rove were silent while the D. attacked them on a daily basis. I made the remark that the Repubs were acting like children the last 6 months in that they were afraid to open their mouths and oppose Obama's policies. Then you and Moon get your bowels in an uproar because of you'll lack of comprehension.

This is what you said.

Perhaps you should be more clear next time. Good-night.

lacarnut
07-11-2009, 02:42 AM
This is what you said.

Perhaps you should be more clear next time. Good-night.

Perhaps you should learn how to read.

samurai
07-11-2009, 02:55 AM
Is it just me or does the fact that these now vanished posts that were immediately known about on DU all contain nearly identical language set off any sock puppet warning bells?

"we;’re being represented by a family of ghetto trash."

"Looks like a bunch of ghetto thugs. A stain on America."

"Looks like a typical street whore."

"What we now are sending the ghetto over to represent us. and if so who the hell is that flea bag who looks to be dragged from the trash dumpster."

"you could go down any ghetto right now and see exactly the same."

"could you imagine what world leaders must be thinking seeing this kind of street trash and that we paid for this kind of street ghetto trash to go over there"

"the world must be laughing like mad right now at that we have this kind of street trash in our white house."

"Wonder when she will have her first abortion."

"sad isn’t it that we now have ghetto street trash over there representing us in Europe."

All those posts by supposedly different people, yet containing the same phrases over and over? Unlikely. I call manufactured DU puppetry...

Carol
07-11-2009, 03:30 AM
I don't know. The only thing that stands out is that the word "ghetto" isn't a word often used, but I can see leftists thinking that it is a word that conservatives would use. Maybe some areas of the country use that word more, but the area of the country I live in we don't use that word. We're more apt to say "the projects". That doesn't mean much though.

The messages are too short. When they are not so short it is often easy to tell when someone is a liberal (especially the leftists) yet is trying to sound like they are conservative. They can't seem to leave out all their stereotypes of conservatives. They don't get how we think or how we express ourselves and they easily give themselves away. These messages are too short and it isn't a dialog which makes it impossible to even venture a guess.

linda22003
07-11-2009, 10:37 AM
I am disgusted with ALL politicians. Repubs need to run conservatives who believe in less gov., less taxes and less gov. interference. That is the winning ticket in stopping the Obama/Democ. freight train.

We completely agree on this. Where's my fainting sofa? :eek:

NJCardFan
07-11-2009, 12:51 PM
Here's the elephant in the room: How do we know that these things weren't said by a leftie on Free Republic. It isn't like there aren't liberals on conservative sites. A quick trip to conservativepunk.com will show you that. Just because something is said on a political website doesn't necessarily mean it was posted by the majority and far be it that a leftie would post something like this and claim it to be from the majority on the web site.

samurai
07-11-2009, 02:46 PM
Here's the elephant in the room: How do we know that these things weren't said by a leftie on Free Republic. It isn't like there aren't liberals on conservative sites. A quick trip to conservativepunk.com will show you that. Just because something is said on a political website doesn't necessarily mean it was posted by the majority and far be it that a leftie would post something like this and claim it to be from the majority on the web site.

Yep, that was exactly my point, and the repetitive terms used over and over, the fact that they knew about it immediately, and the site removed the thread when they found out all points to puppetry and that the conservatives who run the site don't appreciate or agree with that sentiment.

Mary Ann
07-12-2009, 03:48 PM

Noon Witch:

It was Open Season on the Palin children from the very moment Sarah Palin was chosen as McCain's VP candidate. I was on DU as they delved into old photos to "prove" that Trig Palin was Bristol's illegitimate kid, and that Sarah had faked her pregnancy. I was there when many questioned her NOT abortiing a Down Syndrome child. I saw the posts speculating that Bristol's (actual) son was the result of a rape by her father, Todd Palin. I saw the posts justifying Letterman's attack on Willow/Bristol. Did you see those??? And, why were they fair game??? Because she was "using" them as political props.

Now you have Malaria, or whatever her name is, wearing a shirt that could be considered to be making a political statement ON FOREIGN SOIL!!!!! And yet, the LEFT is calling foul after everything that they did to DESTROY Sarah Palin AND HER FAMILY! Bullshit. Bullshit, bullshit, bullshit!

Sarah Palin was a very, very popular and effective governor--until the leftwing smear machine, which includes DU, Huffington Post, Daily Kos, and the main stream media, decided to destroy her career and drive her from the national stage. Not content with that, they went after her personallly, attacking her children, including her ONE-year old Down Syndrome son.

Frankly, if Malaria wants to make a political statement, and her commie parents are A-OK with that, then. She. Is. Fair. Game.

And I haven't even mentioned what DU said about the Santorum children the night his Senate seat was denied him by THE LEFTWING SMEAR MACHINE.

Am I pissed off??? You betcha.

I've always respected you for your common sense posts, in spite of your admitted liberal political leanings. But, even if you condemned DU for what they did to the Palin and Santorum children, you should be able to see that a few comments about "ghetto trash" are NOTHING compared to what THEY unleashed against innocent children. Sorry. Not even in the same ballpark.

hazlnut
07-13-2009, 05:37 PM
link (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x6031269)

That last one could be considered racist and offensive-but then if that is why isn't it just as bad to use redneck talk when discussing those who don't talk like that but libs stereotype it.

The rest isn't racist. Unless you believe only whites live in "ghettos"-and then I'd say YOU are racist.

DUers----If her parents parade her in front of the cameras she's fair game-you said so yourself. And age is no reason to restrain oneself considering all the vile remarks about Trigg and young kids of conservatives (Robert's kids, for one)

Okay, so here I am on this 'Best/Worst' forum... I'm trying to get a handle on what goes on here. I went to the original post on DU then reviewed Carol's remarks.

Question: Do you agree with the DU post, the Free Republic Post, both or neither?

I'm asking because it seems like you're saying that only the last comment on the Free Republic post is actually racist and therefore implying that the rest is okay in your book. Just trying to understand where you're coming from.

Also, regarding inappropriate remarks about Sarah Palin's kids--are we now saying that two wrongs make a right? If conservatives are going to be the party/political ideology of values and morals, don't we have to hold ourselves to a higher standard and NOT go there?

Palin's underage kids are off limits IMO as are Obama's. I know 18 is this arbitrary age that our society has decided means adulthood--many 21-year-olds are still not adults -- but that is where we draw the line.

IMO Free Republic crossed it in a very racist way.

It's kind of shocking that you can't see that, Carol.

Rockntractor
07-13-2009, 05:56 PM
Okay, so here I am on this 'Best/Worst' forum... I'm trying to get a handle on what goes on here. I went to the original post on DU then reviewed Carol's remarks.

Question: Do you agree with the DU post, the Free Republic Post, both or neither?

I'm asking because it seems like you're saying that only the last comment on the Free Republic post is actually racist and therefore implying that the rest is okay in your book. Just trying to understand where you're coming from.

Also, regarding inappropriate remarks about Sarah Palin's kids--are we now saying that two wrongs make a right? If conservatives are going to be the party/political ideology of values and morals, don't we have to hold ourselves to a higher standard and NOT go there?

Palin's underage kids are off limits IMO as are Obama's. I know 18 is this arbitrary age that our society has decided means adulthood--many 21-year-olds are still not adults -- but that is where we draw the line.

IMO Free Republic crossed it in a very racist way.

It's kind of shocking that you can't see that, Carol.

Read this thread to hazle.
http://www.conservativeunderground.com/forum505/showthread.php?t=16148