PDA

View Full Version : Do you want Sotomayor to be confirmed? (Yahoo poll)

megimoo
07-10-2009, 02:52 PM
Do you want Sotomayor to be confirmed? (Yahoo poll)

Q. In a CNN/Opinion Research Corp. survey released just before the start of the Supreme Court nominee's confirmation hearings, 47 percent of people questioned would like to see the Senate vote in favor, with 40 percent opposed and 13 percent unsure. Where do you stand? Do you want Sotomayor to be confirmed? Yes. Sotomayor would be a strong addition to the court. No. Sotomayor would be a detrimental addition to the court. Not sure/No opinion.

Q. In a CNN/Opinion Research Corp. survey released just before the start of the Supreme Court nominee's confirmation hearings, 47 percent of people questioned would like to see the Senate vote in favor, with 40 percent opposed and 13 percent unsure.

Where do you stand? Do you want Sotomayor to be confirmed?
Votes so far .
Yes. Sotomayor would be a strong addition to the court. 28%
No. Sotomayor would be a detrimental addition to the court. 69%
Not sure/No opinion. 2%
45966 votes

http://js.polls.yahoo.com/quiz/quiziframe.php?poll_id=46856

stsinner
07-10-2009, 02:59 PM
I'm surprised to see that so many people actually know the truth about her.

FlaGator
07-10-2009, 03:02 PM
I'm surprised to see that so many people actually know the truth about her.

As soon as DU gets wind of this they'll attempt their tradional 'DUing of the Poll', or as we like to think of it "The running of the BS".

ralph wiggum
07-10-2009, 03:04 PM
No, but she will be confirmed.

PoliCon
07-10-2009, 03:25 PM
No, but she will be confirmed.

sad but true

lacarnut
07-10-2009, 03:38 PM
I will not be too upset if she is confirmed. Obama was not going to appoint a conservative to start off with. She can not possibly be as big a leftist as Gingsburg. So, she may actually be an improvement. She smiles and looks to have a good personality unlike those other lemon sucking liberals on the S.C. If she is defeated, Obama may pick someone more radical. She's relatively young so conservatives may be able to sway her to their side on some issues. They did not have a chance with the old hag that's leaving. Senate Repubs may want to think about that.

PoliCon
07-10-2009, 03:45 PM
The only thing I'm thinking about right now is the hypocracy of the gang of 14.

tomg303
07-12-2009, 05:39 PM
Today's AT&t/Yahoo poll shows that of 89,998 poll participants; 28% are for; 70% are against; and. 2% are unsure.I am against!:)

Rockntractor
07-12-2009, 05:58 PM
She is a leftist idiot. Which to me is better than a smart leftist.