PDA

View Full Version : Hello boys

megimoo
07-10-2009, 09:52 PM
STRESSED workers are snapping up the latest anxiety-busting accessory — a bra for MEN.

The £20 garment, made of soothing silky material, is claimed to make wearers feel “calm and revived”.

Its makers have produced 5,000 in a choice of white, pink or black and say they are selling like hot cakes. But they fit only the smallest of manboobs as they come in just one size, a tiny A cup.

Pictured Spy say ... how 007 might look

Mail order undies firm Wishroom started selling the Bra-O — seen here sported by David Beckham and Daniel Craig in a Sun mock-up — in Japan last year. Most of its customers are “salarymen”, office workers in their 30s and 40s.

Wishroom boss Masayuki Tsuchiya said: “They’re not interested in cross-dressing, they just find wearing a bra relaxes them.”

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2529545/A-bra-for-men-is-the-new-hot-item.html

Gingersnap
07-10-2009, 10:06 PM
WTF? Sorry - this is just so bizarre to me. No woman feels "relaxed" by a bra. You can feel perky, confident, sexy, sweaty, oppressed, or "poked" but not relaxed.

Most women will recall their first bra experience with.......itchiness. :eek:

Gingersnap
07-10-2009, 11:08 PM
Bumping for bumper-owner input.

Shannon
07-10-2009, 11:13 PM
WTF? Sorry - this is just so bizarre to me. No woman feels "relaxed" by a bra. You can feel perky, confident, sexy, sweaty, oppressed, or "poked" but not relaxed.

Most women will recall their first bra experience with.......itchiness. :eek:

LOL. That was pretty much what my response would have been. I won't get into details about my bra experiences.:p

expat-pattaya
07-10-2009, 11:17 PM
Gee, I'm like thinking - do they have my size :eek:

Gingersnap
07-10-2009, 11:20 PM
Gee, I'm like thinking - do they have my size :eek:

No, they don't. Move along.

PoliCon
07-10-2009, 11:20 PM
you have ta love the shopped pics!

stsinner
07-11-2009, 08:57 AM
I have to say fake all-around. Would I be surprised if European men started wearing bras and girls-undies? No.

BadCat
07-11-2009, 11:22 AM
LOL. That was pretty much what my response would have been. I won't get into details about my bra experiences.:p

Like those hormone and alcohol fueled nights in the back seat of the local bad boys car, when he finally coaxed you out of your shirt and you remembered you were wearing your Winnie The Pooh training bra?

Rockntractor
07-11-2009, 11:25 AM
Like those hormone and alcohol fueled nights in the back seat of the local bad boys car, when he finally coaxed you out of your shirt and you remembered you were wearing your Winnie The Pooh training bra?

There's a picture. The devil in a winnie the pooh training bra!

Lanie
07-11-2009, 11:41 AM
I have to say that there are some men whom I honestly believe need a bra. lol.

megimoo
07-11-2009, 01:42 PM
I have to say fake all-around. Would I be surprised if European men started wearing bras and girls-undies? No.The French already do !

Ree
07-11-2009, 01:59 PM
http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i310/ReeW/WTF.gif
A bra relaxing? Right....Who pulled this idea outta their ass?

I wonder how "relaxed" they'll be with an underwire pokin them....