PDA

View Full Version : Biden At Phillies Game

NJCardFan
07-12-2009, 06:01 PM
Thankfully we won in spite of him. But there he was, behind the plate. Nice to see him sitting with the regular folks.:rolleyes:

PoliCon
07-12-2009, 10:37 PM
I'm sure he fits right in with philidelphia fans . . . . :rolleyes:

Lars1701a
07-12-2009, 11:08 PM
I'm sure he fits right in with philidelphia fans . . . . :rolleyes:

I want him around more he was there to watch the Phills sweap out those bums, the suckos.

PoliCon
07-12-2009, 11:33 PM
I want him around more he was there to watch the Phills sweap out those bums, the suckos.

You're just pissed because the fliers and the eagles BOTH lost and Pittsburgh WON :) 6 RINGS and 3 CUPS :) This season. What do you guys have?

NJCardFan
07-13-2009, 02:21 AM
You're just pissed because the fliers and the eagles BOTH lost and Pittsburgh WON :) 6 RINGS and 3 CUPS :) This season. What do you guys have?
Since it is baseball season...
http://www.nancarrow-webdesk.com/warehouse/storage2/2008-w43/img.391848_t.jpg
And the Pirates haven't been in the playoffs since the administration of Bush 41.

Now as for the Steelers and Penguins, it's easy to win when you have the league and officials in your pocket.

PoliCon
07-13-2009, 12:27 PM
Since it is baseball season...
http://www.nancarrow-webdesk.com/warehouse/storage2/2008-w43/img.391848_t.jpg
And the Pirates haven't been in the playoffs since the administration of Bush 41.

Now as for the Steelers and Penguins, it's easy to win when you have the league and officials in your pocket.

The Pirates still have 5 World series wins to the philly's 2.

And as for league officials - PLEASE! Everyone knows that when a team wears black that team gets twice as many bad calls aimed at them as any other team. :rolleyes:

so lets look at the stats:

Baseball - Pittsburgh 5, Philadelphia 2
Hockey - Pittsburgh 3, Philadelphia 2
Football - Pittsburgh 6, Philadelphia 0

Face it - we're the city of Champions and you are the city of LOSERS! :cool:

NJCardFan
07-13-2009, 12:51 PM
I'm not an Eagles fan so there's a fail for you. However, since you went there:

In this year's Super Bowl, on Harrison's long interception return, Warner was grabbed from behind by his jersey and pulled from the play, Tim Hightower was straight up blocked in the back with no call, and when Fitzgerald pulled Harrison down, Harrison's had which was holding the ball touched the ground a good 6 inches before the goal line. Speaking of Harrison, he flat out punches Francisco on a punt yet was not thrown from the game. Even Madden felt he should have been ejected. Then there was the penalties. Arizona had 11 for 106 yards while you all had 7 for 56 yards and the Cards had more drive killing penalties. And don't get me started with the final play where Warner's arm was clearly going forward when the ball came out yet it isn't even reviewed? Ten what happens, Rooney thanks Barack Obama. Hmmm.

As for the Pens, Malkin should have been suspended for game 3 but nooooo, the league decides to change the rules so the golden boy can have a Cup.

PoliCon
07-13-2009, 12:54 PM

In this year's Super Bowl, on Harrison's long interception return, Warner was grabbed from behind by his jersey and pulled from the play, Tim Hightower was straight up blocked in the back with no call, and when Fitzgerald pulled Harrison down, Harrison's had which was holding the ball touched the ground a good 6 inches before the goal line. Speaking of Harrison, he flat out punches Francisco on a punt yet was not thrown from the game. Even Madden felt he should have been ejected. Then there was the penalties. Arizona had 11 for 106 yards while you all had 7 for 56 yards and the Cards had more drive killing penalties. And don't get me started with the final play where Warner's arm was clearly going forward when the ball came out yet it isn't even reviewed? Ten what happens, Rooney thanks Barack Obama. Hmmm.

As for the Pens, Malkin should have been suspended for game 3 but nooooo, the league decides to change the rules so the golden boy can have a Cup.

blah blah blah yackity scmackity. :rolleyes: Don't be jealous of the superiority that is Pittsburgh sports :cool:

Lars1701a
07-13-2009, 02:04 PM
The Pirates still have 5 World series wins to the philly's 2.

And as for league officials - PLEASE! Everyone knows that when a team wears black that team gets twice as many bad calls aimed at them as any other team. :rolleyes:

so lets look at the stats:

Baseball - Pittsburgh 5, Philadelphia 2
Hockey - Pittsburgh 3, Philadelphia 2
Football - Pittsburgh 6, Philadelphia 0

Face it - we're the city of Champions and you are the city of LOSERS! :cool:

Hows that basketball team coming?

Your town is such a winner they cant muster enough support for a Basketball team

76ers - 1 or 2? not sure.

Lars1701a
07-13-2009, 02:20 PM
Teams

Philly and shitburgh- both have a Football team

Philly and shitsburgh - both have a baseball team (well shitsburgh has one in name only)

Philly and shitsburgh- both have a Hockey team

Philly and and shitburgh- err only philly has a basketball team

Not to mention better College basketball and football

Lars1701a
07-13-2009, 02:27 PM

Poli just breathed a sigh of relief when the cards went to the SB, they didnt want to face teh Eagles again after the butt spanking they recived when the Birds played the queerlers earlier that year.

PoliCon
07-13-2009, 02:59 PM
Not to mention better College basketball and football Oh right. :rolleyes: Because Pitt is soooo awful at both . . . . And then there are Duquesne and Robert Morris which do damn well for being a small schools. AND lets ask - how many pro sports players of merit are from the philly area as opposed to the Burgh area . . . .

PoliCon
07-13-2009, 03:00 PM
Poli just breathed a sigh of relief when the cards went to the SB, they didnt want to face teh Eagles again after the butt spanking they recived when the Birds played the queerlers earlier that year.

actually - I laughed uproariously because of how much trash talking you did! :cool:

NJCardFan
07-13-2009, 06:29 PM
blah blah blah yackity scmackity. :rolleyes: Don't be jealous of the superiority that is Pittsburgh sports :cool:
Like I said, it's easy to root for teams who the league gets behind.

Lars1701a
07-13-2009, 06:35 PM
Oh right. :rolleyes: Because Pitt is soooo awful at both . . . . And then there are Duquesne and Robert Morris which do damn well for being a small schools. AND lets ask - how many pro sports players of merit are from the philly area as opposed to the Burgh area . . . .

St joes, Temple and Vilanova to name just a few of the basketball power houses in the philly area.

Not to mention Penn St football.

Lars1701a
07-13-2009, 06:38 PM
actually - I laughed uproariously because of how much trash talking you did! :cool:

Its football you pansy you are supposed to talk trash. Yes your team won 6 SB's but you better hope we dont meet up in the SB cause we still have a 2 to 1 win ratio against the queerlers.:rolleyes:

Lets face it your team got break after break in the last two SB's I thought Seatle should sue for the mugging they took from the refs.

PoliCon
07-13-2009, 07:06 PM
St joes, Temple and Vilanova to name just a few of the basketball power houses in the philly area.

Not to mention Penn St football.

lol you can't lay claim to penn state! lol they're no more in philly than they are in Pittsburgh! :rolleyes:

And who said anything about the "area" which ones are in PHILLY??

PoliCon
07-13-2009, 07:09 PM
Its football you pansy you are supposed to talk trash. Yes your team won 6 SB's but you better hope we dont meet up in the SB cause we still have a 2 to 1 win ratio against the queerlers.:rolleyes:Dude - you talked so much trash you could fill a landfill and your team failed to deliver - AGAIN! 2 to 1 record? What's the Buzzards record against the steelers in the post season? OH wait - your team rarely ever makes it to the post season! I forgot!:D

Lets face it your team got break after break in the last two SB's I thought Seatle should sue for the mugging they took from the refs. what ever. :rolleyes:

Lars1701a
07-13-2009, 09:23 PM
Dude - you talked so much trash you could fill a landfill and your team failed to deliver - AGAIN! 2 to 1 record? What's the Buzzards record against the steelers in the post season? OH wait - your team rarely ever makes it to the post season! I forgot!:D
what ever. :rolleyes:

Nice try ignoring that shitsburgh doesn't have a basketball team, even Cleveland has one.:D:cool:

Wrong again the Eagles have made it to the postseason a lot in the last decade just haven't won the SB.

PoliCon
07-13-2009, 09:53 PM
Nice try ignoring that shitsburgh doesn't have a basketball team, even Cleveland has one.:D:cool: AND? I guess we don't have enough of the right kind of corrupt democrats to attract a basketball team. Seems they only have Basketball teams in cities with the right kind of brain dead democrat voters: Boston, Philly, Cleveland, LA, Detriot, NOLA, Miami . . . .

Wrong again the Eagles have made it to the postseason a lot in the last decade just haven't won the SB.

How many times Lars? Be exact. :)

Lars1701a
07-13-2009, 10:04 PM
AND? I guess we don't have enough of the right kind of corrupt democrats to attract a basketball team. Seems they only have Basketball teams in cities with the right kind of brain dead democrat voters: Boston, Philly, Cleveland, LA, Detriot, NOLA, Miami . . . .

How many times Lars? Be exact. :)

Off the top of my head 7 times since the playoff of 2000.

Dont forget Red bastions like Huston, dallas, Indy etc

Lars1701a
07-13-2009, 10:46 PM
Oh and the only time the faced each other in the playoffs the Eagles won 21-0

PoliCon
07-13-2009, 11:08 PM
Off the top of my head 7 times since the playoff of 2000.

Just goes to prove that the Eagles are impotent. They just can't get it up when it counts. :D

Lars1701a
07-14-2009, 11:39 AM
Just goes to prove that the Eagles are impotent. They just can't get it up when it counts. :D

Sorry when we went to the SB it was against the Pats, which had been in their prime.

When the queerlers went it was against: Seattle and the Cards :confused::confused:

Real powerhouses let me tell you.

If winning the SB helps you live in that shit hole they call a city more power to you. :D