PDA

View Full Version : The CIA secret program

satanica
07-13-2009, 09:31 PM
The republican spin is out, and this is what they want you to believe.

The program was to find and kill Al'Qeada agents. Yep, it was a secret program to kill the people who attacked us on 9-11.

You heard that right, the WOT was not waged to kill AQ, we had to have a secret program to kill AQ. And the plot to kill the people responsible for 9-11 waqs so secret nobody could know about it.
Get it ? ...nobody could know about our secret plot to kill AQ agents.

My question..."How can someone buy into this BS?"

hazlnut
07-13-2009, 09:52 PM

The program was to find and kill Al'Qeada agents. Yep, it was a secret program to kill the people who attacked us on 9-11.

You heard that right, the WOT was not waged to kill AQ, we had to have a secret program to kill AQ. And the plot to kill the people responsible for 9-11 waqs so secret nobody could know about it.

Frankly, all of it, rendition, Gitmo, waterboarding, enhanced techniques, it all should have been kept secret. The idiot move, the total hubris was trying to codify torture and a clandestine war on terror. It's an ugly business, but part of the reality of waging war on religious extremists.

I'm not up to speed on this story. How effective was the program? Have they released any numbers?

I saw the piece on Bin Laden last night, Delta Force was right on top of him and told to stand down for some reason. I need to re-watch it, I wasn't following who ordered who to do what.

satanica
07-13-2009, 09:55 PM
Frankly, all of it, rendition, Gitmo, waterboarding, enhanced techniques, it all should have been kept secret. The idiot move, the total hubris was trying to codify torture and a clandestine war on terror. It's an ugly business, but part of the reality of waging war on religious extremists.

I'm not up to speed on this story. How effective was the program? Have they released any numbers?

I saw the piece on Bin Laden last night, Delta Force was right on top of him and told to stand down for some reason. I need to re-watch it, I wasn't following who ordered who to do what.

It is a violation of then Constitution. It HAS to be disclosed.

And ..why do we need a secret program to kill AQ agents ?

PoliCon
07-13-2009, 09:57 PM

What is a violation of the constitution? And of what article, section, and line is it a violation?

satanica
07-13-2009, 10:00 PM
What is a violation of the constitution? And of what article, section, and line is it a violation?

LOL.
These programs need to be dislosed to congress.
Any money spent needs to be approved.
And ...go fuck yourself you anti american traitor

satanica
07-13-2009, 10:04 PM
Can someone explain why it had to be a secret that we wanted to kill the people who attacked us on 9-11 ?

LOL...Imagine being so stupid that you buy into this view.

Pssssst, don't tell anyone, but after 9-11 we wanted to kill the people responsible.

hazlnut
07-13-2009, 10:05 PM

I don't have a problem with it as long as its effective. Yes, it's ugly, distasteful, an aspect of war and armed conflicts we'd rather do without.

As far as the constitution -- that's a much longer conversation. Many documents and precedents have come about as a result of our leaders doing what they thought was necessary at the time.

PoliCon
07-13-2009, 10:06 PM
LOL.
And ...go fuck yourself you anti american traitor Answer the question fucktard.

What SPECIFICALLY is a violation of the constitution? And of what article, section, and line is it a violation?

satanica
07-13-2009, 10:07 PM
I don't have a problem with it as long as its effective. Yes, it's ugly, distasteful, an aspect of war and armed conflicts we'd rather do without.

As far as the constitution -- that's a much longer conversation. Many documents and precedents have come about as a result of our leaders doing what they thought was necessary at the time.

Why does it have to be a secret that we want to kill AQ ?

samurai
That we want to kill them is no secret. When, where, and how is the secret, so we can take them by surprise.

By the way, this program never even got off the ground yet, it was not carried out.

Lars1701a
LOL.
And ...go fuck yourself you anti american traitor

Correct me if i am wrong but cant they wait untill the operation is over to disclose it?

satanica
07-13-2009, 10:08 PM
Answer the question fucktard.

What SPECIFICALLY is a violation of the constitution? And of what article, section, and line is it a violation?
Covert ops need to be disclosed. Even my dog knows this.
Are you now claiming that these programs don't have to disclosed ?

Lars1701a
Why does it have to be a secret that we want to kill AQ ?

Cause dickhead you jeopardize lives and assets if you disclose to much.

satanica
Correct me if i am wrong but cant they wait untill the operation is over to disclose it?

100% wrong, even the idea needs to be disclosed. and any funds HAVE TO BE APPROVED by congress.

Teetop
07-13-2009, 10:09 PM
That we want to kill them is no secret. When, where, and how is the secret, so we can take them by surprise.

By the way, this program never even got off the ground yet, it was not carried out.

Damn it! Don't confuse them with facts. :D

satanica
07-13-2009, 10:11 PM

So, it is your view that the plan to kill the AQ agents that attacked us on 9-11 never got off the ground ?

LOL ..Nice try idiot.

Jfor
07-13-2009, 10:12 PM
100% wrong, even the idea needs to be disclosed. and any funds HAVE TO BE APPROVED by congress.

Hey dickweed. The funds ARE approved when congress gives money to black ops agencies. Go fuck yourself. Whenever you are ready come on down to Birmingham. You piece of shit anti-American asshole.

Jfor
07-13-2009, 10:13 PM
So, it is your view that the plan to kill the AQ agents that attacked us on 9-11 never got off the ground ?

LOL ..Nice try idiot.

If you read the news it never got off the ground asswipe.

PoliCon

Are you capable of answering a simple question queef?

satanica
Hey dickweed. The funds ARE approved when congress gives money to black ops agencies. Go fuck yourself. Whenever you are ready come on down to Birmingham. You piece of shit anti-American asshole.

Lets meet, I would love to meet you.

Jfor
07-13-2009, 10:14 PM

Birmingham, AL bitch. Bring it.

PoliCon
07-13-2009, 10:14 PM

Are you capable of answering a simple question queef? Quote from the constitution what specific part has been violated. HERE - I'll even give you a link so that you can look up your answer - http://www.usconstitution.net/

satanica
07-13-2009, 10:15 PM

Are you capable of answering a simple question queef?

You just told me in another thread that god prdered the death of his believers, you said this verse isn't about killing non belivers, its about killing his followers.
So..If I did post the part of the Constitution that says this, you would just reject it.

Deuteronomy 17
17:2 If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant; 17:3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded; 17:4 And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel; 17:5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.

PoliCon
07-13-2009, 10:16 PM
You just told me in another thread that god prdered the death of his believers, you said this verse isn't about killing non belivers, its about killing his followers.
So..If I did post the part of the Constitution that says this, you would just reject it.

Deuteronomy 17
17:2 If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant; 17:3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded; 17:4 And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel; 17:5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.

Are you capable of answering a simple question queef? Quote from the constitution what specific part has been violated. HERE - I'll even give you a link so that you can look up your answer - http://www.usconstitution.net/

satanica
07-13-2009, 10:16 PM
Birmingham, AL bitch. Bring it.

So, will you be waiting in your moms basement ? Should we meet by the flag pole ?

PoliCon
07-13-2009, 10:17 PM
I am always amused when fucktard atheists try to tell me what what the scriptures say and mean!

Jfor
07-13-2009, 10:17 PM
So, will you be waiting in your moms basement ? Should we meet by the flag pole ?

Meet wherever you want to. Make sure you bring a change of close cause I will make you bleed all over yourself.

PoliCon
07-13-2009, 10:21 PM

satanica
07-13-2009, 10:22 PM
I am always amused when fucktard atheists try to tell me what what the scriptures say and mean!

Hey, you straightened me out, you told me god wanted to kill his followers., not the non believers.

PoliCon
Hey, you straightened me out, you told me god wanted to kill his followers., not the non believers.

Jfor
He's not gonna answer you. He is most likely asking that same question on DU or similar trying to get an answer.

PoliCon
07-13-2009, 10:23 PM
He's not gonna answer you. He is most likely asking that same question on DU or similar trying to get an answer.

I'm sure. ;)

satanica
07-13-2009, 10:23 PM
The bottom line.

The repubs want you to beleive that we had to keep it a secret that we wanted to kill the people who attacked us on 9-11.

Shhhhh, don't let them know.

And you diots bought into it.

Take a bow.

satanica
07-13-2009, 10:24 PM
I'm sure. ;)

So, it is your view that the CIA doesn't have to disclose ops to congress ?

PoliCon
The bottom line.

The repubs want you to beleive that we had to keep it a secret that we wanted to kill the people who attacked us on 9-11.

Take a bow.

Jfor
The bottom line.

Take a bow.

You are such a damn tard. How many of our plans were leaked to the NY Slimes? It was a plan. Nothing more, nothing less.

Jfor
07-13-2009, 10:25 PM
So, it is your view that the CIA doesn't have to disclose ops to congress ?

Get out your dictionary and lookup the difference between a plan and an operation.

PoliCon
07-13-2009, 10:26 PM
So, it is your view that the CIA doesn't have to disclose ops to congress ?What is a violation of the constitution? And of what article, section, and line is it a violation?

samurai
07-13-2009, 10:27 PM

LOL ..Nice try idiot.

No, dumbshit, it's a FACT that THIS SPECIFIC program to kill Al Queda hadn't yet gotten off the ground. Look it up.

samurai
07-13-2009, 10:30 PM

Answer: It's not a violation. It's the job of the executive branch, as Commander in Chief, to wage war and defend the country. That includes covert missions and ops to assassinate terrorists.

satanica
07-13-2009, 10:31 PM
It was a plan. Nothing more, nothing less.

How do you know ?

Teetop
07-13-2009, 10:32 PM

Free "hummer"????

satanica
07-13-2009, 10:33 PM
No, dumbshit, it's a FACT that THIS SPECIFIC program to kill Al Queda hadn't yet gotten off the ground. Look it up.

How do you know ?

Rockntractor
07-13-2009, 10:33 PM
Free "hummer"????
He wants you to meet his brown gerbil.

satanica
07-13-2009, 10:35 PM
Can you guys post the name of ONE member of congress that believes this program didn't vilolate the law.

Cause I can post a bunch of republican names that think this is a violation o9f the law.

Teetop
07-13-2009, 10:42 PM
Can you guys post the name of ONE member of congress that believes this program didn't vilolate the law.

Cause I can post a bunch of republican names that think this is a violation o9f the law.

Yeah, ok Kiki.

Teetop
07-13-2009, 10:42 PM
He wants you to meet his brown gerbil.

Bad thing is, the gerbil used to be white! :eek:

satanica
07-13-2009, 10:43 PM
Yeah, ok Kiki.

Can you ?

If not one person in Congress holds your view, thyen maybe you should move. Imagine that, not even one politician in Texas shares your radical anti american views.

Teetop
07-13-2009, 10:55 PM
Can you ?

If not one person in Congress holds your view, thyen maybe you should move. Imagine that, not even one politician in Texas shares your radical anti american views.

God, you're an idiot.

PoliCon
07-13-2009, 11:00 PM
Answer: It's not a violation. It's the job of the executive branch, as Commander in Chief, to wage war and defend the country. That includes covert missions and ops to assassinate terrorists.

sshhhhhh! :p

PoliCon
07-13-2009, 11:01 PM
Can you ?

Are you capable of answering a simple question Kiki? Quote from the constitution what specific part has been violated. HERE - I'll even give you a link so that you can look up your answer - http://www.usconstitution.net/

Constitutionally Speaking
07-14-2009, 05:05 AM

Are you REALLY this stupid???? This was one of the methods we used to track AQ.

The TRAITORS on your side kept exposing the other ways we tracked them and we needed another.

Sonnabend
07-14-2009, 09:00 AM

Are you capable of answering a simple question Kiki? Quote from the constitution what specific part has been violated. HERE - I'll even give you a link so that you can look up your answer - http://www.usconstitution.net/

Answer this

Oh by the way, here's another one for you...what law was violated? Cite chapter, verse and specific statute. What specific law was broken?

Apocalypse
07-14-2009, 09:39 AM

Its only a violation of "the" not "Then" (Unless obama has done away with the Constitution.) if and only if funds were SPENT on this program.

It is not a violation if it was only in the planing phase. And as all reports show, it was never implicated at all.

But here is another thing for you to contemplate. Which Dim Senator who ran to the Was. Journal will be going to PRISON for disclosing a classified project? The act of reviling this to the press is a Federal crime.

Apocalypse
07-14-2009, 10:44 AM
Opps Santana seems it was disclosed and the NYTs posted it back in 2002!

The Bush administration has prepared a list of terrorist leaders the Central Intelligence Agency is authorized to kill, if capture is impractical and civilian casualties can be minimized, senior military and intelligence officials said.

The previously undisclosed C.I.A. list includes key Qaeda leaders like Osama bin Laden and his chief deputy, Ayman al-Zawahiri, as well as other principal figures from Al Qaeda and affiliated terrorist groups, the officials said. The names of about two dozen terrorist leaders have recently been on the lethal-force list, officials said. “It’s the worst of the worst,” an official said.

President Bush has provided written legal authority to the C.I.A. to hunt down and kill the terrorists without seeking further approval each time the agency is about to stage an operation. Some officials said the terrorist list was known as the “high-value target list.” A spokesman for the White House declined to discuss the list or issues involving the use of lethal force against terrorists. A spokesman for the C.I.A. also declined to comment on the list.

Despite the authority given to the agency, Mr. Bush has not waived the executive order banning assassinations, officials said. The presidential authority to kill terrorists defines operatives of Al Qaeda as enemy combatants and thus legitimate targets for lethal force.

Link to the 2002 article.
http://www.nytimes.com/2002/12/15/international/15INTE.html

Rebel Yell
07-14-2009, 12:14 PM
Satanica,

You posted that this was in violation of the Constition. Yet when asked how, you gave no answer.

How do you say it? Check Mate. Even though it's actually Checkmate.

BTW,

What state are you from?

Sonnabend
07-14-2009, 03:50 PM
Whats the one thing Washington is lousy with? Lawyers

What did the WH have more of than anything else? Lawyers

Who would have Vice President Cheney have spoken to in relation to this matter? Lawyers

What are you not? A lawyer

So I ask again: what laws have been broken? Cite them.

Molon Labe
07-14-2009, 04:24 PM
So I ask again: what laws have been broken? Cite them.

Since he doesn't know I'll answer it. The VP's only legal role is 1. President of the Senate and 2. Successor to the POTUS if he dies.
IF...and it's a big IF Cheney usurped the POTUS by giving an unlawful order to an organization he is not in the chain of command of (I assume the CIA is not part of the Senate?), then it's unconstitutional.

Constitutionally Speaking
07-14-2009, 07:29 PM

It was the exploration of whether the program was do-able. There never was any CIA action on it.

Sorry to disappoint you.