PDA

View Full Version : Pay Attention to Me! Whaaaaa!

Junebug68
07-08-2008, 10:58 PM
Where did they get the idea that they are somehow significant?

lonestarnot (1000+ posts) Tue Jul-08-08 10:40 AM
Original message
I don't know about you, but I resent being directed to a fucking comment line when I call the Capital. What, they haven't stolen enough of our money to afford fucking staff to take calls?!!!! WTF is that! A comment line. My ass a comment line! Answer the fucking phone you pricks! GIVE A SLOB A JOB YOU BASTARDS!

Whatever shall we do!! The government is being run without the advice of lonestarnut! We're doooooooooomed! :rolleyes:

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x3580068

John
07-09-2008, 01:44 AM
What's really sad is that this asshat is the one begging the government to steal money to pay for his food stamps, welfare checks and health care. He spends his whole life supporting tax and spend liberals then bitches because he's being taxed without adequate customer service? This guy needs a nice, comfy, padded room.

Gingersnap
07-09-2008, 10:28 AM
You can tell that the OP just wants emotional attention because anyone with a real point to make wouldn't care if the staffer heard it live or heard it hours later on play back. This is the hooting challenge of the frustrated and needy extrovert. :rolleyes:

Constitutionally Speaking
07-09-2008, 08:13 PM
What's really sad is that this asshat is the one begging the government to steal money to pay for his food stamps, welfare checks and health care. He spends his whole life supporting tax and spend liberals then bitches because he's being taxed without adequate customer service? This guy needs a nice, comfy, padded room.

Yep! They support the govt. robbing us and encourage the types of programs that are virtually guaranteed to be impersonal (ie nationalized healthcare). Then they complain when the inevitable poor service occurs.

They ain't the brightest bulbs in the lot are they?