PDA

View Full Version : Glen Beck slams sofball questioning of Sotomayor

satanica
07-14-2009, 10:17 AM
He said this yesterday, before any questions were even asked.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lS5tsxYJ_ys

What a fucking idiot.

Rockntractor
07-14-2009, 10:20 AM

What a fucking idiot.
I bet he can spell "Softball"!

satanica
07-14-2009, 10:23 AM
really ?

That idiot doesn't even know when a question has been asked.

Rockntractor
07-14-2009, 10:34 AM
I would think you would stop long enough to see if you spelled the thread title right when you are calling someone an idiot. What’s the matter the donated computer didn’t have spell check!

lacarnut
07-14-2009, 11:24 AM

What a fucking idiot.

You are the idiot because this woman's judgement is severely lacking in her rulings on the court. She has been overturned 60% on the cases that have reached the Supreme Court. The last 3 including the CT firefighters have been overturned. Her judgement as a judge is what is more important than her education or credits. She is sorely lacking in that department. I can not understand how the ABA can approve this dingbat. OH, I forgot there are a bunch of flaming liberals that make up that outfit.

satanica
07-14-2009, 11:33 AM
You are the idiot because this woman's judgement is severely lacking in her rulings on the court. She has been overturned 60% on the cases that have reached the Supreme Court.

Well, thats a GREAT record, seeing that 75% of the cases that reach the SC are overturned, and she is only around 60%

Yet you use that number to claim her judgement is lacking ? ...welcome to crazy town.

Unreal.

Rebel Yell
07-14-2009, 12:05 PM
Well, thats a GREAT record, seeing that 75% of the cases that reach the SC are overturned, and she is only around 60%

Yet you use that number to claim her judgement is lacking ? ...welcome to crazy town.

Unreal.

So, what state are you from?

Rockntractor
07-14-2009, 12:08 PM
welcome to crazy town.

Unreal.

So you are the greeter for crazy town! That is a good job for you Kiki

Rockntractor
07-14-2009, 12:10 PM
So, what state are you from?

He is from Crazy town in the great state of confusion. Don't pet his gerbil!

satanica
07-14-2009, 12:27 PM
It's simple math kids.

60% is smaller than 75%

Not my opinion, just way math works. Someday you guys will learn some math skills.

Rockntractor
07-14-2009, 12:50 PM
Are you still trying to state your case on your miss spelled thread Kiki? How pathetic!

lacarnut
07-14-2009, 01:45 PM

Unreal.

That's because we have fruitcake Judges like her that do not follow the law and use their own interpretation like that fool Judge Souter who has used EU law as a basis for deciding a case. What an idiot. 99.9% of anything approved by the 9th circuit should be overturned. The most qualified Judge that was not confirmed was Robert Bork who only had 1 case overturned. This dumb bitch has had 60% overturned. She even looks like she is ready for the crazy house. You would think she could do something with that horrendous hair do of hers.

jediab
07-14-2009, 03:41 PM
It's simple math kids.

60% is smaller than 75%

Not my opinion, just way math works. Someday you guys will learn some math skills.

How many other judges were overturned to equal the 75%? I bet you it was a lot more than 1

Teetop
07-14-2009, 04:17 PM

Unreal.

Lemme guess, shitstain. The 75% comes from the 9th curcuit? :D