PDA

View Full Version : Soldier's deployment orders revoked after challenging Obama's legitimacy!!!

stsinner
07-15-2009, 09:21 AM
Awesome!!! Hopefully this sets precedent and the Muslim is fashioned into a lame duck!!

Cook said without a legitimate president as commander-in-chief, members of the U.S. military in overseas actions could be determined to be "war criminals and subject to prosecution."

"That and the fact the individual who is occupying the White House has not been entirely truthful with anybody," he said. "Every time anyone has made an inquiry, it has been either cast aside, it has been maligned, it has been laughed at or just dismissed summarily without further investigation.

"You know what. It would be so simple to solve. Just produce the long-form document, certificate of live birth," he said.

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=104009

Molon Labe
07-15-2009, 10:21 AM
My understanding of this is that it is not that he will not go or doesn't believe in the war, but that he believes his orders are illegitimate because they are unconstitutional.

Where is the MSM? :confused:

CorwinK
07-15-2009, 10:35 AM
My understanding of this is that it is not that he will not go or doesn't believe in the war, but that he believes his orders are illegitimate because they are unconstitutional.

report something bad about the messiah!! you terrorist!! *calls ABC*

linda22003
07-15-2009, 10:51 AM

A quick google news search gave me the Miami Herald and the Atlanta Journal Constitution, as well as MSNBC. Do they count as MSM? They even have a picture of the lawyer, Oily Teats, or whatever the name is. :)

lacarnut
07-15-2009, 10:57 AM
A quick google news search gave me the Miami Herald and the Atlanta Journal Constitution, as well as MSNBC. Do they count as MSM? They even have a picture of the lawyer, Oily Teats, or whatever the name is. :)

Like a flea on an elephant's ass.

linda22003
07-15-2009, 12:20 PM
Like a flea on an elephant's ass.

And USA Today. I forgot to list that one. That has national distribution. I only see it when I'm staying at a hotel, but it's still national.

FlaGator
07-15-2009, 12:32 PM

Coincidentally I don't read or watch any of those sources. The fact that you had to search for it says something.

linda22003
07-15-2009, 12:42 PM
Coincidentally I don't read or watch any of those sources. The fact that you had to search for it says something.

If you can call two seconds on Google "searching".

lacarnut
07-15-2009, 12:45 PM

I don't read any of those either. Now, if all three of the liberal networks (NBC, CBS or ABC) reported this story, I would fall out of chair in disbelief. The Obummer's mouth-pieces rarely report any negative news about him.

Rebel Yell
07-15-2009, 12:45 PM
I'm sorry, but this is just an excuse to not go get shot at. This guy is no different than the soldiers y'all roasted for refusing to go to war under Bush. A different president just leads to a different excuse.

stsinner
07-15-2009, 01:15 PM
I'm sorry, but this is just an excuse to not go get shot at. This guy is no different than the soldiers y'all roasted for refusing to go to war under Bush. A different president just leads to a different excuse.

I disagree.. I commend him for not being a lemming and for standing up for what is right.. Obama is illegitimate, and therefore cannot order our military to war.

lacarnut
07-15-2009, 01:24 PM
I disagree.. I commend him for not being a lamming and for standing up for what is right.. Obama is illegitimate, and therefore cannot order our military to war.

Although I think that there is a good possibility that Obama is illegitimate, I think this sets a bad precedent. What if a whole unit from say National Guard XYZ decides they do not want go. What then. That kind of chaos would affect those serving in war zones and it might delay their deployment back to the states.

stsinner
07-15-2009, 01:26 PM
Although I think that there is a good possibility that Obama is illegitimate, I think this sets a bad precedent. What if a whole unit from say National Guard XYZ decides they do not want go. What then. That kind of chaos would affect those serving in war zones and it might delay their deployment back to the states.

It would, but it would also force the crooked SC to deal with the matter and look at things like his foreign student scholarship and his citizenship in Indonesia during the 60's and the fact that he won't simply comply with the voters requests.. Something has to be done to stop them from rolling over us and casting our concerns aside.

And, although I think Obama is the worst president the country has ever had and would like to see him jailed, I sure as hell don't want the gaff-machine Biden in charge..

I firmly believe that Obama picked that dumbass as an insurance policy against him being impeached because nobody wants that dunce in the big chair.

linda22003
07-15-2009, 01:53 PM
There was a similar theory of Cheney being Bush's insurance policy. :p

noonwitch
07-15-2009, 02:05 PM
There was a similar theory of Cheney being Bush's insurance policy. :p

I heard that one about Quayle being Bush the first's insurance policy. I think that one was true, though.

lacarnut
07-15-2009, 02:21 PM
I heard that one about Quayle being Bush the first's insurance policy. I think that one was true, though.

I think that is a bunch of hog wash. I would rather have Biden in the W.H. than the O. Although I am opposed to his polices, he does have an honest qualitiy about him that is lacking in most politicians.

Jfor
07-15-2009, 04:41 PM

I disagree there. Most all of the other cases that were brought about to get the 0 to prove his citizenship were tossed or not accepted because the complainants had a lack of standing in the case. This Major here has, IMO the ultimate standing to bring forth a case for the 0 to prove his citizenship.

For those of you saying anything about the other soldiers being lambasted because they didn't wanna go under Bush, President Bush was a legitimate President. Until there is a birth certificate for 0, then questions will remain and I applaud this Major for taking a stand.

AlmostThere
07-15-2009, 05:21 PM
It would, but it would also force the crooked SC to deal with the matter and look at things like his foreign student scholarship and his citizenship in Indonesia during the 60's and the fact that he won't simply comply with the voters requests.. Something has to be done to stop them from rolling over us and casting our concerns aside.

And, although I think Obama is the worst president the country has ever had and would like to see him jailed, I sure as hell don't want the gaff-machine Biden in charge..

I firmly believe that Obama picked that dumbass as an insurance policy against him being impeached because nobody wants that dunce in the big chair.
I'd take Biden any day over Obama and his Chicago minions. We can survive an idiot like Biden, I'm not so sure about our chances with Obama.

hazlnut
07-15-2009, 07:45 PM

Um... Lou Dobbs just covered the story. I guess we can add CNN to the 'non-msm' list already provided by Linda.:rolleyes:

If I see the GoodYear Blimp covering the story, can we then say it's officially been covered by the mainstream media?:p

lacarnut
07-15-2009, 07:51 PM
I'd take Biden any day over Obama and his Chicago minions. We can survive an idiot like Biden, I'm not so sure about our chances with Obama.

Me too. Biden has a little common sense. Impeachment of Obama would cause race riots that would cause hundreds if not thousands of lives in my opinion. Best we can hope for is to diminish his policies and limit him to 1 term.

lacarnut
07-15-2009, 08:01 PM
Um... Lou Dobbs just covered the story. I guess we can add CNN to the 'non-msm' list already provided by Linda.:rolleyes:

If I see the GoodYear Blimp covering the story, can we then say it's officially been covered by the mainstream media?:p

When you see NBC, CBS or ABC cover the story, let me know. The chances of that happening are about as good as that Goodyear blimp being crammed up your ass.

Rockntractor
07-15-2009, 08:06 PM
When you see NBC, CBS or ABC cover the story, let me know. The chances of that happening are about as good as that Goodyear blimp being crammed up your ass.

That would take some vasoline!

AlmostThere
07-16-2009, 03:41 AM
Me too. Biden has a little common sense. Impeachment of Obama would cause race riots that would cause hundreds if not thousands of lives in my opinion. Best we can hope for is to diminish his policies and limit him to 1 term.

Did you see his pitch? I thought it was the wimpiest pitch I'd ever seen. Then it occurred to me that it was probably pretty tough to throw while wearing enough Kevlar to stop a light anti-tank weapon. That sucker is not going to leave without a fight. With ACORN hitting full stride, I'm not counting on fair elections anymore.

CorwinK
07-17-2009, 10:31 PM

Seeing as the entire military chain of command derives its authority from the commander in chief...wouldnt this technically make any order issued by the chain of command unlawful? That is a more dangerous precedent I think. This line of thinking can be applied everywhere, deployment orders, PCS moves, sweeping the hall...all can be considered invalid, bringing the military to a standstill, thats dangerous.

Teetop
07-17-2009, 10:52 PM
Seeing as the entire military chain of command derives its authority from the commander in chief...wouldnt this technically make any order issued by the chain of command unlawful? That is a more dangerous precedent I think. This line of thinking can be applied everywhere, deployment orders, PCS moves, sweeping the hall...all can be considered invalid, bringing the military to a standstill, thats dangerous.

Only if the Joint Chief of Staffs, on down, agree that Obama is not a legal U.S. citizen. Then, that might work...

AmPat
07-18-2009, 01:46 AM
Only if the Joint Chief of Staffs, on down, agree that Obama is not a legal U.S. citizen. Then, that might work...

There isn't enough momentum or guts around to give this traction. O blah blah won't produce the damning document because he isn't being forced to. He will slide by as THE only illegitimate president in our history. Aided and abetted by his willing accomplices in his party and the media. Years from now we will finally see the truth but it won't come from the liberals. They don't have the love of country necessary to make the hard choice to overthrow their messiah.:cool:

PoliCon
07-18-2009, 01:50 AM

I agree.