PDA

View Full Version : Joe Biden: ‘We Have to Go Spend Money to Keep From Going Bankrupt’

Teetop
07-16-2009, 05:38 PM
(CNSNews.com) – Vice President Joe Biden told people attending an AARP town hall meeting that unless the Democrat-supported health care plan becomes law the nation will go bankrupt and that the only way to avoid that fate is for the government to spend more money.

“And folks look, AARP knows and the people working here today know, the president knows, and I know, that the status quo is simply not acceptable,” Biden said at the event on Thursday in Alexandria, Va. “It’s totally unacceptable. And it’s completely unsustainable. Even if we wanted to keep it the way we have it. It can’t do it financially.”

“We’re going to go bankrupt as a nation,” Biden said.

“Well, people when I say that look at me and say, ‘What are you talking about? You’re telling me we have to go spend money to keep from going bankrupt?’” Biden said. “The answer is yes, I’m telling you.”

Whiskey. Tango. Foxtrot. (http://www.cnsnews.com/public/content/article.aspx?RsrcID=51162)
And some people wonder why our country is in the shape it's in...

lacarnut
07-16-2009, 06:14 PM
Did you catch the part about that they were bussed in to attend the AARP town hall meeting. Um, bussed in means that either Acorn rounded up a bunch of blacks or a bunch from a nursing home was rounded up. Either way, I bet many of them could not tell you what planet they are on much less what Old Joe was talking about.

AARP was the sorry outfit that supported Hillary care. They screw seniors right and left with their shitty insurance and mutual funds which are some of the biggest losers and bottom barrel feeders. They make hundreds of millions of dollars on lousy insurance and could care less about seniors; dues are chump change to these fat cats.

Old Joe makes Dan Quayle look like a genius. All that lying is going to catch up with his stupid ass.

BadCat
07-16-2009, 06:31 PM
(CNSNews.com) – Vice President Joe Biden told people attending an AARP town hall meeting that unless the Democrat-supported health care plan becomes law the nation will go bankrupt and that the only way to avoid that fate is for the government to spend more money.

“And folks look, AARP knows and the people working here today know, the president knows, and I know, that the status quo is simply not acceptable,” Biden said at the event on Thursday in Alexandria, Va. “It’s totally unacceptable. And it’s completely unsustainable. Even if we wanted to keep it the way we have it. It can’t do it financially.”

“We’re going to go bankrupt as a nation,” Biden said.

“Well, people when I say that look at me and say, ‘What are you talking about? You’re telling me we have to go spend money to keep from going bankrupt?’” Biden said. “The answer is yes, I’m telling you.”

Whiskey. Tango. Foxtrot. (http://www.cnsnews.com/public/content/article.aspx?RsrcID=51162)
And some people wonder why our country is in the shape it's in...

Let me translate that...

"And folks, look...we don't know what the fuck we're doing. Chances are slim we're going to figure it out either".

Texas Terrier
07-16-2009, 08:14 PM
We have a President who can't make a speech without a teleprompter and a Vice President who is literally a blithering idiot.

Reminds me of a movie....

http://i742.photobucket.com/albums/xx68/uhredcat/DandD.jpg?t=1247790429

samurai
07-16-2009, 08:28 PM
Did you catch the part about that they were bussed in to attend the AARP town hall meeting. Um, bussed in means that either Acorn rounded up a bunch of blacks or a bunch from a nursing home was rounded up. Either way, I bet many of them could not tell you what planet they are on much less what Old Joe was talking about.

Then they'd fit right in with Old Joe... he doesn't know what planet he's on or what the hell he's talking about either!

Nubs
07-16-2009, 11:59 PM
And these idiots think they have any clue when it comes to healthcare???

Troll
07-17-2009, 07:32 AM
That's a good one. Here's another:

I’ve abandoned free-market principles to save the free-market system.

Nubs
07-17-2009, 09:17 AM
Yup - had a problem with that one too