PDA

View Full Version : Hotel 'terror' blasts kill nine in Jakarta

SarasotaRepub
07-17-2009, 07:32 AM
JAKARTA, Indonesia (CNN) -- Bomb blasts tore through two luxury hotels Friday morning in Jakarta, Indonesia, killing at least nine people in what the country's president called a "terrorist" attack.

Officials said more than 50 people were injured in the explosions at the Ritz-Carlton and JW Marriott hotels, which punched out the windows of a usually crowded restaurant and sent plumes of smoke into the sky.

President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono said the bombings as the work of extremists.
"I condemn this terrorist attack," Yudhoyono said. "I know they will never stop."

LINK (http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/asiapcf/07/17/indonesia.hotels.explosions/index.html)

I'm sure these attacks were by Christians, I mean the Religion of Peace
would never do this...right??? :rolleyes:

Nubs
07-17-2009, 10:55 AM
So there is a problem sending teams out to whack these little bastards before they strike??

Sonnabend
07-17-2009, 07:55 PM
AN Australian man is dead and grave fears are held for two others after deadly twin hotel bombings killed nine people and left 42 injured in Jakarta, signalling the re-emergence of terrorism four years after the last bombing attack in Bali…

:(

Bastards.

SarasotaRepub
07-17-2009, 08:15 PM
:(

Bastards.

Sonna!!:eek: I'm sure these misguided loving Muslims who no doubt blew
themselves to fucking kingdom come along with the victims were just oppressed
by BushCo and the BFEE.

I mean, it couldn't be that they are just deranged animals that need to be
put down...no...of course not. :rolleyes:

Sonnabend
07-17-2009, 09:15 PM
Oh, they dont know what terror is.

Terror is knowing that now there are a lot of very pissed off Aussies who will not stop till we find them.

Terror is knowing that now blood has been shed, they had better find a deep dark hole in which to hide, because we will not stop.

We will not rest.

We will not quit.

To these murdering bastards, here is a message: one that you had better remember.

We will come for you.

Soon.:mad: